TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,510 reviews matching the search
Very stressful and i felt that i wasn't trained properly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYSeptember 20, 2017
The classes were supposed to be for 6 weeks before actually going to the work floor. In the 3rd week of class, on a Friday we were told that on that following Monday we would be entering the nesting area. Three days in nesting and then we would be on the floor alone answering calls. My class didn't even have practice mocked calls. The whole work experience was a nightmare. With the proper training and knowledge about the policies (alone with some serious changes) this job could be a good job.
Pros
The pay is fair compared to local jobs
Cons
little to no help, very fast paced, daily insulted
good opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARSeptember 20, 2017
it would have been a great career, and I'd really enjoyed it... Just had personal and relocation issues I had to deal with. If I ever had the chance again, I would definitely reapply.
A call center for multiple companies
Inbound Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ALSeptember 19, 2017
I did inbound customer service for AT&T wireless. The job was not difficult, but the time it was expected for you to take to resolve issues was hard to meet. My manager was wonderful, but it felt as though the workers were not valued overall, and if one left then two more were there to replace them
Pros
Non physical work
Cons
Did not feel valued
Very fast-paced company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYSeptember 19, 2017
I liked working at Teletech, even if it was a contract position. The company is no longer in business, they lost their contract and the company closed.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
It was too far for me
This place is a joke!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXSeptember 19, 2017
The managers and trainers are very unprofessional! They try to enforce a dress code that not even the managers and trainers adhere to. I worked there for a couple of weeks and my trainer was ghetto loud rude disrespectful and barely knew what she was teaching she came dressed in club attire and when the issues were brought up nothing was done. They lied about the pay and had so many technical issues. The staff is ridiculous!
Cons
Way too low pay for the work and responsibiilty of job
Virtual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeSeptember 19, 2017
This is a horrible place to work....tech people scream at you in chat and you are treated like herded cattle. Not talked to....just ordered at...horrible...I am actively seeking another position at another company....do not quit your job to come to this one....I promise you it is not better than what you have.
Pros
Cons
Low pay.
Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSSeptember 19, 2017
Teletech was shut down due to lack of being able to manage the company. Training was not complete and was totally different once you were moved to the floor. Management did not want to help on any calls, including those calls for which were supposed to get commendations.
The work hours were very long and breaks were taken at your station. Bathroom breaks were undesired and the managers usually got upset.
Pros
Benefits were good
Cons
The work environment was chaotic.
A fun place to work with advancement opportunities.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85053September 19, 2017
Teletech is a large national and international corporation. It is a call center with many well-known clients. Examples of their clients are Weight Watchers, Federal Express, Facebook, Hyundai, Direct TV, and many more.
I worked at Teletech almost 2 years. I was a Customer Service Representative for Weight Watchers. My responsibilities included accepting inbound calls from customers. I provided answers to questions, tech support, and sold the program to customers. I also helped resolve billing problems, gave nutrition advice and helped customers with the Weight Watchers point system. I also placed notes in the computer system regarding each call and its resolution. When it was necessary, I escalated the call to a supervisor. I needed to be able to toggle between many computer screens. It was a very fast paced environment.
Pros
Able to use my good communication skills, use of online Weight Watcher program, good benefits, and constant coaching.
Cons
Short breaks, not enough flexibility on shifts, not enough time to notate calls.
Expensive benefits, unfair.
Member (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 19, 2017
Call flow was good per supervisor rating, however quality assurance said otherwise. Did not meet quality call flow even though supervisors said I was following call flow accurately. Was let go of my position. Benefits were good, but very expensive.
Pros
45 minute lunch and good benefits.
Cons
Expensive benefits, unfair treatment from quality assurance.
great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYSeptember 18, 2017
if this company every to open back up i would be the first in line to get my job back because this job open up my customer service career and i love it for it
great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  usaa bankSeptember 17, 2017
all great and would love to go back but they won't hire me back because i couldn't put in my two weeks but overall was a wonderful place and would recommend
the worst job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 16, 2017
it was the worst company i ever work for they had force ot and the management was in consistent there was no enjoyment at the job it was hard because you had to answer questions on health pans and claims
fun place to work
Assistant Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDSeptember 15, 2017
they will give a lot of training specially for our career advancement. they develop their own talent and ready them for promotion. You will never be stock as an agent.
Customer Represenative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PASeptember 14, 2017
I really enjoyed working Teletech, I worked for USSA the only thing I didn't like was some of the customers,who would cuss you out, because there wasn't any money in there checking accounts
Fast paced work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYSeptember 14, 2017
Assited members with payments questions about billing, activations. Outbound calls made for store to store inquiries. Assited team mates with problem solving
Not a good place for work
Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 14, 2017
Bad management and there is no work/life balance. HR is never on your side. Always short staffed so you will always work over time but never get paid for it since you're on salary pay.
Customer Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYSeptember 14, 2017
I did not intend to leave Teletech, but it was a contract position and the company closed, but the four years I was there, it was a great place to work and the location was excellent.
Pros
an attraction city
Cons
too far to drive
Hard place to go to every day
Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 13, 2017
Teletech is a fast-paced call center which serves TurboTax and USAA, the two projects I worked under, and several others. In both projects I worked, TurboTax was the worst. Customers were on long holds and frustrated about taxes, so conflict resolution and de-escalation were key elements of customer service there. The work was more often than not extremely stressful, with calls lasting more than an hour with tedious form crawling and software troubleshooting oftentimes with computer illiterate customers. Management did not provide much assistance, so agents relied mostly on each other. One perk was that overtime was almost always available, but this also adds to the stress. Finding a work life balance is difficult here. Pay is great, bonuses are better and easy to get, paid time off is easy to get, and benefits are okay. I wouldn't personally work here again but I wouldn't discourage someone else from trying it.
Pros
non-physical work, good pay, good benefits, opportunity for pay and career advancement
Cons
stressful, repetitive, bad management, difficult work life balance
There are opportunities for quick advancement and growth.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARSeptember 13, 2017
However, there are favorites played all the way to the top of management. Scheduling and the absenteeism/ corrective process could use a lot of improvement which could also majorly improve the work environment and turnover.
Great job
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 13, 2017
I worked as an ADT account manager, the job was wonderful, they rewarded hard work and trained perfectly. Casual and friendly with a few competitions to help build productivity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.