TeleTech
1,165 reviews

TeleTech Employer Reviews

Wonderful Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Englewood, COMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Schedule, Work From Home, Support from Leadership
Cons: None
This was my first Work From Home job and I have to say I love working from home now. Teletech provides flexible hours as well as a great opportunity to make a lot of money.
Fun work environment employee appreciation days
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVMarch 24, 2015
Pros: 1 hours lunches, workout room and clean lunchroom
Cons: not enough breaks, too much gossip, and not enough coaches
Work was always fun to come to cause you never knew what the day had in store.

Team leads weren't always helpful but I did like my trainer and the lengths they went to to make sure you had all the information you needed to do your job well.go
Stressful
Website Support (Former Employee), Greeley, COMarch 24, 2015
It was a stressful environment and I had to work extra hours to get by on the salary. My team lead was absolutely awesome and some of the members I talked to on the phone definitely made it worth it. I learned a ton about different web browsers and how to clear cookies and change settings.
Productive and Conservative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Paducah, KYMarch 24, 2015
I really loved this job. It was alot of fun and I really learned alot working there. I mean basically the only thing i didnt like was it was all on computer.
I love it
customer service (Former Employee), phoenixMarch 23, 2015
I loved the people there they were really great and it was a great place to be until they moved on i stayed until the very end of the job and so did everyone else.
Productive and fun workplace, little job security.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Current Employee), Ennis, TexasMarch 22, 2015
Pros: spirit weeks
Cons: not a very stable job
I've learned how to fix a tax software from Intuit.
I communicate with customers on a daily basis.
I have gained soft skills.
Also even better communication skills.
My peers were great there wasn't a day I wasn't helping assist them.
The hardest part of my job was knowing I may not have a job after Tax season since it is a temp job.
The part I loved the most was being able to go home and know I solved all of my customers issues.
My management was good, they tried to keep us in the loop and help when needed, though I did not like the fact that our Team Lead changed at least 4 times in a 4 month period.
Decent place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Morgantown, WVMarch 19, 2015
This isn't a bad place in and of itself. Good benefits, and they treat their employees well. However, working for the bank is not the greatest thing. I don't mind answering phone calls all day or handling rude customers. I don't like the mind set of the bank itself. They do not set realistic goals for the employees, and you lose any chance at either bonuses or overtime if you do not meet their goals. They are extremely strict on being absent, and they do not accept doctors notes for any time missed.
highly stressful but fun at times
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTMarch 18, 2015
after working here for about 3 years I found out a lot about myself. being a csr [customer service rep] , You have to be a duck and let the stuff roll off or you will not succeed.. working in the call center for a MAJOR bank was indeed an experience i will always remember.. I loved being able to help the people i served.. the management there was terrific for the most part..
Ok business
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), UniontownMarch 13, 2015
This job is typically a fast paced place to work. The people are easy to work for but not always quite fair in the treatment. Also there are places that you do not get a raise in pay.
fun job, good people, technical issues
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 12, 2015
Pros: good people fun place to work
Cons: not full time and i don't remember if they had benefits
had a great time working for them only got 32 hrs a week, had a shifting schedule same hours different days off. we worked troubleshooting computers and printers and i learned about conflicts between java and different browsers and software. management was good nice people very helpful, coworkers were great hardest part of the job is dealing with the software issues with avaya and help desk and other programs. i liked figuring out how to fix things other people were unable to. advancement is possible don't think they offered raises, but if you're tired of talking to people who are mad all day becoming a chat coach where you don't have to talk to them all day gives a nice break for the day.
productive
Cusromer Service Representative 1 (Former Employee), Englewood, COMarch 12, 2015
Pros: 401k
Cons: short breaks
fun place to work, lots of socializing
team work
good supervisors,
I learned how to rapport with the customers on a daily basis
management was good
coworkers were eager to learn
to know about the job and worked
....
Customer Advocate (Former Employee), paducahMarch 9, 2015
it was ok but it was not the best place to work all the times. need to know more about working with their employees. had to clock out to take bathroom breaks.
Teletech
Customer Service representative (Former Employee), remoteMarch 7, 2015
Company was stressful depending where you were a decent number of supervisors were often clueless, there was a sometimes unrealistic idea of always attempting to sell on every call E.G.(customer calls: i just lost my job, house, and family i need to take stuff off my account, after assisting and losing your mrc they recommend you attempt a sale.
Productive and a nice place to work. I loved it.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Englewood, COMarch 6, 2015
Pros: extra hours
Cons: short breaks but reasonable
Always happy to assist customers with their needs, and calmed most customers down especially when they had complaints.
worked at home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bernalillo NMMarch 6, 2015
Pros: at home workplace
Cons: was only temporary
I enjoyed the opportunity that was provided to me where I could answer inbound calls from home for Teletech. Loved the fact that I did not have to leave home to work. I enjoyed the work with them. Always were willing to help when they could being its an at home based program.
outsourced
Training Assistant/Customer service representative (Former Employee), Amherst, OHMarch 4, 2015
Pros: awesome training program, team oriented, certain benefits
Cons: leadership, sometimes unrealistic expectations
Not recommended.
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTMarch 4, 2015
Working at the Teletech call center was easily the most frustrating
job I believe I've ever had. Long hours on the phones with very short
and incredibly strict break times, very poor training and equipment.

There are some very fine people working there as they do pay a bit
better than average for the area.
When I worked there the average employee would last 1 to 2 months.
CSA
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLMarch 4, 2015
 Processes inbound calls for customers of Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance company
 Resolves complaints, follow-through on inquires, claims, benefits, and billing issues
 Maintains the integrity of the company by providing 100% customer satisfaction and/or locating resources that offers customers the best resolve
Great Work Performance
TECH CSR (Former Employee), Fairfield, ALMarch 3, 2015
Pros: work as one
Cons: short lunches
A TYPICAL DAY WOULD BE WORKING RESOLVING CONNECTIVITY ISSUES WITH VARIOUS USERS UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WEB OR ACCESS EMAIL.
irriatating
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Amherst, OHMarch 2, 2015
Pros: ok pay
Cons: rude customes
the customers were so rude. The hours were ok and the pay was ok but things are based on your performance...they train but its not helpful

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

Our company was founded more than three decades ago on one guiding principle: Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity – Read more

TeleTech Salaries