TeleTech Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,669 reviews matching the search
not organized
Insurance agent (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJune 25, 2016
not organized, management not trained to give you instruction. Compensation was not as promised in the hiring process.
Pros
paid for my insurance license
Cons
not good work enviroment
Bad Job
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJune 25, 2016
You sit there all day and take angry phone calls its not for everyone. Not to mention the disorganized and useless management.
Very Fun
CSR (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYJune 25, 2016
I don't understand why everyone is dissatisfied with this job. I had a really good time working here and made lots of friends. Most TL's have no clue what they are doing, but there are a couple of good ones. For those of you interested in benefits if you don't already know they offer healthcare and 401K. Security Guards are cool and one of them became like my best friend. If you have trouble with getting to work on time don't bother applying here, they are strict on that, but I was almost never late or absent so that wasn't an issue. If you have something you have to miss work for they can usually get it scheduled no problem.
Overall it was an awesome place to work and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Pros
Fun and Easy-Going
Cons
Sitting Still Too Long
Did not like some of the people that work in there.
Agent (Former Employee) –  homeJune 25, 2016
Did not like some of the people that work in there.
Really bad personal.
Some of the people that work there treat you like slave.
At Home Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 24, 2016
You work from home is a plus but they dont pay enough for what you do, there is no medical, and not to much help when you need it, you kind of put out there and this takes alot of training,
Pros
At Homr
Cons
Low Pay
fun
Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  at homeJune 22, 2016
easy work days, phone calls were mostly short and prompt, training was okay.. they could stand to use a new training system
Good company, they try to make the work environment tolerable. Good pay, nice incentives and bonuses, however more indepth training is needed for new
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJune 21, 2016
Good company, they try to make the work environment tolerable. Good pay, nice incentives and bonuses, however more in-depth training is needed for new hires. There are lots of aspects related to credit card and banking account that take 3-6 months to learn and fully understand. Allowing a new hire to handle accounts for customers without fully understanding all aspects of the customers accounts creates frustration and unpleasant customer-employee situations. I feel restrictions are needed on what new hires can deal with.
Pros
good pay, bonuses, free weekly gifts, snacks, beefits, friendly environment, relaxed
Cons
Short breaks, inadequate training for anyone with an I.Q. below 140.
Empathy Required
Acting Supervisor (Client: Bank) (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJune 19, 2016
Call center customer service requires a high degree of empathy and the ability to avoid taking very personal insults personally (insults are from frustrated clients). It is a generally easy job to do as long as you have those skills, but even with those skills the majority of people burn out quickly. Move up or move on.
Pros
decent pay, no college required, they will hire anyone
Cons
limited advancement opportunities, archaic hardware and software, they will hire anyone
n/a
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJune 19, 2016
I love working as support for the agents. My coworkers in my department are some of the most talented people I have had the pleasure of working with.
if you white you be fine
customer service (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJune 16, 2016
When I was working there I was rank top two in my class for calls but if you a different race they treat you ok until they review your calls. one higher up listen to my call that I didn't do good on and really hurt my feeling about it even treating me like I was a kid. I try to tell them I understand but they keep on breaking me down like I was nothing and I was still in training. but working there was nice with co-workers you like
Pros
good job for people who don't have a education
Cons
they have people who try to kick you out if you a different race
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJune 15, 2016
it was ok i really dont have much to say about the company good place for experience and learn the ropes of a call center. stay away from the attention seekers
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHJune 15, 2016
providing helpful information.management was ok.co workers were nice the hardest part was not making bonus the enjoyable part was making bonus
Pros
paycheck bonuses
Cons
they relocated
facility is very nice.
Card Associate (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJune 14, 2016
working with TeleTech wasn't the best experience, due to the short and not very good training my class had. coaches did way better job than trainer, but still kept the class underscored. only a few of us knew how to deal with the calls, for our previews experience on other call centers. people are very nice, and flexible with you.
Pros
pay is okay.
Cons
short breaks and lunches.
Life's like a box of chocolate
Customer Service Banking Representative (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJune 14, 2016
You never know what you're going to get. The job is always training you for change. You do get paid training.
Pros
Healthcare and schedule flexibility
Cons
Customer servicing is something you have to be fit for
The hardest part of the job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJune 13, 2016
As a Customer Service Representative, the job was not always fun and games. Over 60% of the time, the customer's usually loud and mean toned with you, were as you have to maintain professional and stay calm.
Pros
Turning someones frown upside down.
Cons
Frustrating and irritation
Fun place to work with engaging team leads
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 10, 2016
It's a great place to work great team morale and the team leads take the time to work with you and to make sure that your happy with your job.
ok pay and flexible hours but not much room for growth
Customer advocate (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJune 9, 2016
The pay was okay for a being young but there wasn't much opportunity for growth in the company. They require quota that sometimes you might not e able to feel they are pretty easy going if you do not meet quota.
Leads Agent (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, ALJune 9, 2016
na temp position. Wasnt there long enough to form an opinion. The building was used temporarily by Teletech to hire temp positions to help with insuring Alabama residents. I was responsible for speaking with the residents and pulling up different plans within their zipcodes. After going over information I would create leads for licensed agency and transfer customers.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Micro management is very high
Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 8, 2016
Customer service skills are a must and if you like micro management this place is for you. Not very flexible on working hours.
Pros
training was okay
Cons
some were able to sleep in training and stay employeed
Teletech/Nextel
Communication, Technical Manager (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJune 8, 2016
I orginally started with Nextel Customer Service as a Supervisor. We then were purchased by a third party. This was an excellent position. I loved working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.