TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,329 reviews matching the search
Do not work here unless desperate
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJuly 19, 2017
It's basically a boiler room. One call right after the other. You're stuck in your cubicle and have to ask permission to leave it anytime but for lunch. You are being constantly watched and monitored and have sales quotes but you can get bonus and increased hourly pay. Management is only so-so and under a lot of pressure too.
Great Place to Work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 19, 2017
The Management at teletech is spot on and always available to help. They always look internally 1st for promotions and only fill externally if no one is ready for the promotion. Never saw 1 promotion go to an external employee. An absolutely one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Pros
Pay, Advancement
good work place at home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJuly 18, 2017
i would work with them again. its great to work from home. i liked the oppurtunity. the hiring process went fast and smooth. the learning time was too short. its alot to learn in a short time.
Pros
breaks
Cons
time off
Fun place to work
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 17, 2017
The people are supportive. Not a good job if single income. The benefits are good. Schedule change requests following 90 days of employment. Variety of age ranges working here.
Pros
Time goes by fast
Cons
Low pay
Customer Service REp
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAJuly 17, 2017
when this job was advertised, it was full time, great benefits. soon after in training, we found out we were temporary and was no guarantee we would become full time permanent. our trainer said we would get paid holidays, PTO, sick days, only to find out we did not get any of these. The main reason I went was because I needed medical but we didn't get that either. False advertisement. They should be straight forward from the beginning or I wouldn't have wasted my time and looked else where. Amazon people were coming in after us and they got paid more and full benefits but our trainer told us not to listen because that was a lie. No, it wasn't and I know a couple of people who work with Amazon through TeleTech and yes they get paid well and full benefits. If I could have gotten on with Amazon I would have but since I was hired in with health insurance I was told I would have to wait 6 months. In training, everyones trainer was fussing back and forth in front of all of us and they are supposed to be professionals. People were falling asleep in class. The trainer made some quit and kept giving others a chance. Immature trainers don't make good employees and they cannot create them either.
Pros
training
Cons
no medical, Pto, sick days, no raises, not permanent
very productive
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJuly 17, 2017
I have been working for teletech for 2 years. I love the company and benefits. I have experience in different fields because of them which is a positive.
Pros
Get to learn different field of work
Cons
having to move from one project to another
Fun family-like environment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLJuly 16, 2017
This has to be one of the most fun places I have ever worked. It has brought me out of my shell, it has taught me life skills I didn't know I needed. It has opened me to new experiences. The best part of the job for me is solving a person's problem, the worst part is not being able to or being yelled at before I get the chance. This place will make you think outside the box and on your toes.
Pros
Constant new things
Cons
Constant stress, constant trying to keep up
Wonderful Company
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 16, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company and am trying very hard to get back into working for teletech again.
The pace is great. The ability to work from home is great. The team leads are very helpful and understanding. The hardest part of the job is getting your foot back in the door once you leave. This company teaches their employees to be great customer service representatives.
Pros
Great team leads
Cons
Hard to regain employment after leaving the company
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHJuly 16, 2017
Horrible management. Nobody was willing to help. Not enough training, ridiculous amount of duties for the pay. Hours were horrible, I wouldn't sugges tto anyone.
Work from home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 16, 2017
Working from home was a delight. No going out in the winter or rain. Didn't have to spend money on lunch or gas. No worries of co workers bother you. A lot of freedom.
Pros
Not getting dressed
Cons
Need one on one training
Loved working here
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 16, 2017
I worked on the TurboTax Campaign and I love that Teletech offers inbound as well as outbound calling. They think of their employees as family as well as workers. They are willing to work with you if you have family issues or anything that comes up as well as if you have any issues with other employees. The break room is always stocked and kept clean.
Pros
managenet worked with you, great pay, great people
Fun humble
Agent (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJuly 16, 2017
I loved this job it was fast paced and fun and they worked for you if you really tried. I wish the had more offices so that I can just transfer to where I am going but if you can get in it's great.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Not every job is permanent
Great people to work with.
CSTA Agent (Cost. Serv. Tracing agent) (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85706July 15, 2017
Everyone always had a smile, and ready to work, energetic setting. As for the manager they where always willing to help and lend a hand, no matter what the problem was.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Got disbanded due to layoffs
Giod job
Tax Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  @homeJuly 15, 2017
I enjoyed working from home but a very busy day without much training. Kind of just thrown into the job . Good hours and steady work once u get the hang of it
Pros
At home
Cons
Not alot of training
Good enviorment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 14, 2017
While working at teletech i learned better communication skills, also how to deescalate calls and learned how to deal with customers by begin patient and courteous
Very fun environment
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTIVE (Former Employee) –  Hallandale Beach, FLJuly 13, 2017
schedules very perfect, I did two jobs at the time. starting pay was just right too. training was a breeze. lovely human resources team. would definitely recommend.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
short breaks
Only as a last resort
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasJuly 13, 2017
I was out of work nearly 10 years when I was hired by TeleTech. After nearly a year of job hunting I was thrilled to be hired. For the campaign I was on they brought in a trainer from that company, not TT. She was great but TT not so much. I was there for nearly a month, no clue what shift I was going to work, no idea who managers/supervisors were. The benefits are a joke like 4 hours of pto a month. I heard the trainer saying TT was questionable. Computers constantly crash. We missed several days of training and it was crammed on us last minute then 30min later we were put on phones. The floor support is not good. They come over, "fix" the issue without explaining then walk off. They also misadvised several reps according to how we were trained. No one ever came in to talk to us about time off, dress code, benefits, what's expected of you, what will get you in trouble (late etc) typical HR info etc. Classless employees as they do hire criminals. Basically unless you need this job to put food on the table then don't do it.
Pros
The coffee is good.
Cons
Unprofessional. No job security. Despressing vibe. Dead end job.
Its the worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 13, 2017
They don't know how to keep systems running. Pay rates or department changes will cause you to have to wait weeks even months to be actually be paid. Terrible working environment.
Good company to work for. Work from home opportunities. Good benefits. 401k.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Work from homeJuly 13, 2017
TeleTech is a great company to work for. Their training is very intense and covers all phases of the job. They have excellent benefits for a company whose workforce is at home.
Pros
Work from home, benefits
Cons
no physical interaction with other workers. Contact is through chat.
great experience
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 12, 2017
teletech is now alorica. they have a cafeteria style kitchen. they have security guards. it is another great place to work and provides great experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval