TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 1,908 reviews matching the search
TeleTech Holdings is a good company to work for.
Employee Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 29, 2016
I have almost all positive things to say about TeleTech. The people are great, the corporate building is great, and the culture is excellent - as long as you personally allow it to be. I spend a lot of time with a smile on my face.

Like many companies the managers differ. You may find yourself working for someone you don't care for. But my experience is that is the exception rather than the rule.

In my roles I have had a great deal of autonomy.

An employee can make a big impact at TeleTech if he/she wants to.

In my role I have had the privilege of interacting with everyone on the EC and find them to be decent people.

TeleTech also has a great philanthropic organization called the TeleTech Community Foundation. I have been involved with it since arriving here.

If you are a positive person, you can find a great career at TeleTech.
Pros
Indoor parking. Autonomy
No balamce between pay and expectations
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 4, 2016
I have worked with this company on and off for about 4 years. I was on some great assignments at home that had great managers, team leads and coaches. But recently I came back just to supplement my income because really who can depend on 8.50 hr. to provide for their family. The assignment was ok but the management, team leads and coaches were lacking all the skills they needed to do their own job much less advise employees on theirs much is lacking at teletech. Pay, overtime, bonuses and incentives they have none barely room for advancement it's just a job to get extra money or hold you over until you get a real job isn't a place to make a career.
Pros
Cons
8.50 flat pay, No raises, no incentives, no bonuses, no overtime
Shift in job culture
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 16, 2016
Company started out a fun and great place to work. Was not told up front a lot of what commission was. The culture and relationships were strained within a years time. Not much room to grow unless you know someone and that is not a guarantee as management could be laid off just as quickly.
Complete cold calls with leads that were not that great. It is a team environment and if you are not a great performer you will not be acknowledged for the most part.
Pros
commissions, benefits, hour lunches, monday-friday
Cons
commissons, high turn over
Not recommended; Apply and work there only until you find a permanent, better paying, and culturaly signaficant workplace.
Operations Team Manager (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 23, 2016
Consists of daily call intake from Banking institution, checking, credit cards, auto loans, and/or collection. There isn't much room for learning since the required lesson plans are rushed and completed solely for the fact that they are required corporate completion. Advancement is possible, but only to those whom are in some way shape or form affiliated with current management, to say that nepotism exists is a great understatement. The most enjoyable part of the job is punching out. Hardest part of the job is knowing that management and director are completely incompetent and exist only to brown nose.
Pros
Mindless work
Cons
Upper Mangement Incompotence trickles Downard
Great benefits easy jobs.
Hyundai Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 20, 2016
Typical day was answering inbound calls from Hyundai customers. The job was really easy co workers were very helpful in making sure everyone was up to date on policy changes. Management was horrible any reason to get you in trouble to put you in disciplinary action for 30 days. Felt like management and supervisors were just knit picking at anything to write you up. Overall loved the job management needed much improvement.
Pros
Easy job, nice co workers, clean work environment decent pay and benefits.
Cons
Management quick to get you in trouble for any reason job security always worrying.
Productive and challenging in the workspace.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJanuary 11, 2017
A typical day at work consists of a productive work space with positive challenges while also teaching me empathy for the customer, financial skills. Close relationship with management and quick response time to questions while on the job. Good rapport with co-workers and camaraderie amongst co-workers. The hardest portion of the job is the accessing of customer accounts and processing of the accounts. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing I helped the customers settle there issue with their account in a timely manor and efficiently.
Pros
opportunities for advancement
Cons
short breaks
Great Environment, Flexible scheduling
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lorain, OHAugust 12, 2016
This job was really a great stepping stone. The fact that I was working in Project Nissan was one of the most amazing experiences. I have learned so much about the automotive industry and how much culture the automotive industry has on peoples daily lives.

Working behind the scenes with corporate and learning how a company sustains in a multi-billion dollar COMPETITIVE industry is a site. To be able to hear how Consumers feel about a brand, new ideas, and criticism to help continue to push out a great product has been an amazing learning experience.

This job was one of the most painless jobs you can have if you
1) Come to work on time,
2) Complete your job assignments,
3) Learn the product, so you can help others

Management likes to keep the enviornment relaxed.

Negative is that you have a salary cap after 2 years of being there. At that point you need a management position to get more pay. They have bonus checks for Top Tier Performers but Teletech cut the bonus by 2%. 2% is a lot especially when you get the bonus check often. :)
Pros
2 Paid breaks and a Lunch
Cons
Salary Cap after 2 years
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Weber City, VA 24290November 15, 2016
Productive work place, excellent management, opportunity for advancement. Growing company that is constantly changing. Provides excellent job security and also has a wonderful training and quality department.
Pros
401K, Insurance benefits, Paid Vacation, Hollidays and Sick Leave
Cons
Long commute, short breaks
Great place to work!
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYSeptember 28, 2016
TeleTech offered a generous salary and a great advancement. I learned a lot about the call center culture. The management was wonderful! The company truly cares about their employees and offers great benefits!
Fun and great advancement opportunity
Manager 1 (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 28, 2016
I loved working here and would go back anytime, I advanced quickly, was compensated generously, and bad a lot of fun. The management politics are a little shifty but over more good than bad.
Pros
Culture and advancement
Cons
High school politics in management

Want to know more about TeleTech?

Ask a question
fun workplace not very productive in telesales
Sprint Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 21, 2016
A typical day at work would be making about 80 outbound calls to try and convert businesses over to the sprint network. I learned some skills in telesales. The management was fair. They did their best in trying to train in telesales. The hardest part of the job was trying to convince businesses that have been with a provider in ATT or Verizon for years to switch over to Sprint which is very hard to do.
Pros
They worked with you on needing to take off work for personal needs
Cons
The healthcare benefits is horrible in my opinion
n/a
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARAugust 1, 2016
Manage day to day operations for a multiline business client. Day to day operations consist of supervising fifteen supervisors and one hundred and seventy front line reps. I manage this lines of business profit and loss by working with the workforce management team to increase production efficiency in order to maximize revenue. Working daily with training and quality assurance, I ensure our team is working to close performance gaps and increase efficiency. One of my most important tasks is ensuring employees remain satisfied with their career. This is accomplished through ensuring supervisors are providing regular coaching and ensuring employees are career pathed and recognized for their efforts.
Fun place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  @homeDecember 6, 2016
Teletech is a great company to work for and I would still be employed here; however, the project that I worked for unfortunately ended. My Team Lead and co-workers were great, and did everything they could to help one another. I highly recommend this company if you want to work from the comfort of your home and enjoy seasonal work.
Pros
Work from home!
Cons
No healthcare and few raises, usually a temp position.
Very little direction
Member Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CO 80634January 16, 2017
Nobody follows rules, but then again nobody enforces rules. Management is vague and unhelpful. Guaranteed to have more training than your managers so good luck if you need help. You are a 3 party agent so the direct hires will treat you like dirt because you are less than.
Pros
Highest pay in the area with little to no experience
Cons
Management, Little advancement opportunity, little to no guidance
alright place ot emplyment
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJanuary 10, 2017
Laid back environment, but still professional. I had advanced skills when started there, however I learned a lot about health benefits and the different benefits offered by hundreds of companies. There are opportunities for advancement. The hardest part of the job may be keeping metrics down and fully satisfying customers at the same time. I asolutely love helping others.
It was a nice place to work
Fraud Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 18, 2016
It was a nice place to work. However, management wasn't the best, there were rumors of fleas being in the carpets where the agents work, but it was still nice to have a job.
Pros
fun atmosphere, nice co workers, the job is easy
Cons
Fleas in the carpets, benefits not that great, management wasn't that great either
Fun place to work while bettering yourself
Licensed Sales Agent/ broker (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 22, 2016
Great place to work. Especially for younger people. Good environment, great benefits, good people. You could potentially get licensed to sell insurance. They pay for and maintain license status. You improve as a person and professionally at Teletech. You are constantly and consistently praised and encouraged to follow your dreams and passions outside of work place. It is almost a community feeling at Teletech and I'm proud and thankful of my good fortune to have worked their at the position I held.
Pros
People are great and look out for your best intrest
professional and supportive
Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 18, 2017
As far as call centers go, it was one of the best. the environment is upscale and comfortable, the equipment provided is good quality, the management is very open and quick to give you feedback. They have a nice cafeteria and outdoor area.
Pros
competitive pay
Cons
confusing due to constant misinformation
Just say no to teletech!!!!
USAA representative (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PADecember 20, 2016
Training was several weeks. consisting of long lunch breaks and games, and little training. Nesting had several helpers, but as the week went on help was getting less and less. After nesting, It would take forever to get answers to questions and everyone answered my questions in different ways. I was never sure what answers were right. At first I asked all the time for help, then I gave up and stopped. Advancement was a joke. The benefits, were too expensive. My checks were never consistent. Of course besides the shifting of teams, schedules, and low pay, constant threats that our contract would be taken because of our incompetence. The last straw was learning that my earned wellness and vacation time would not roll over to the next year. No one tells you anything, they fail to mention all these important facts like how surveys don't benefit you at all. You can come to work and get into higher tiers, but take a bad survey and put your whole department behind, talk about crazy. I am so glad that I left, it's a terrible place to work. The systems are always messing up, seats are limited, help is minimal and members are really hard to deal with. In training they spin a good web making you believe it will all be great, benefits, vacation time, three breaks, then they throw you to the wolves and guess what, you find out they lied about everything. Good luck!!
Pros
No real dress code, wellness time, training paid to do no learning
Cons
Pretty much everything, inconsistent pays, bad management, schedule changes, not enough help, lack of training, constantly pushing surveys...the list goes on and on...!!
TeleTech was a wonderful place of work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJuly 13, 2016
TeleTech is a great business. The management is very caring and professional. There are many different types of people that work with you. They are very generous with allowing you to take personal time during the day to recollect yourself, get a bite to eat, or to relax. From TeleTech, I learned a lot about patience and self confidence. Some customers would call with difficult requests. I gained self confidence by studying the materials we handled and being able to resolve the customers' issues without outside support. The hardest part of the job was providing service to outraged or inconsolable customers. Some customers would call with issues unrelated to our department, and explaining this was not welcomed at times. At the same time, our customers were the most enjoyable part of the job. This job offers the opportunity to speak with and assist a diverse population. I enjoyed this job.
Pros
Insurance Benefits, Diversity in Workforce, Enjoyable Work, Respectable Management
Cons
Low Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.