TeleTech Employee Review

run!
customer service (Former Employee) –  ennis txOctober 21, 2013
My advice to anyone looking at teletech especially teletech in ennis is run!! Training was horrible, had someone training me who barely knew what she was talking about. All the managers and trainers are very unprofessional and the whole place is unorganized. They are not employee friendly at all... they make their own rules as they go along and nvr take responsibility for their mess up. No pay advancement and 10 bucks an hr is wayyy to low for the work they want u to do. Short breaks. This place was so stressful I got physically ill. When I left their turnover rate was at 30%
Pros
nice hrs
Cons
everything else

Other TeleTech Employee Reviews

No review
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLDecember 15, 2017
Teletech is not a bad place to work. There are not many opportunities to advance and the pay goes up and down depending on the project which makes budgeting hard.
Job was during tax season so it was only seasonal
Customer Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Work from homeDecember 15, 2017
For the type of position, the seasonal tax support position was what you would expect. Some days were very stressful, especially when closer to tax deadline.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.