TeleTech
1,223 reviews

TeleTech United States Employee Reviews

Fun group to grow with.
Customer Service / Administrator - Tier 2 (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMay 4, 2015
Pros: Team morale
Cons: Not room for growth
The management and co-workers make the environment at TeleTech a blast. It's always nice to be happy to go into work. I know it has been a great 12 years for me.
under valued
Licensed Healthcare Insurance Sales Agent (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLMay 4, 2015
If you want to grow and climb the latter of success this isn't the company to work for. You aren't a valued as an individual, just a number.
Productive and Fun work environment
Turbo Tax Tech Support Agent - Full-Time (Current Employee), Hopkinsville, KYMay 3, 2015
Pros: Set Schedule
Cons: No support from higher ups
Teletech was a productive and fun work environment yet highly professional and lots of room for career progression. Although being on the phone for an entire day was a bit boring, different customers kept it interesting and I highly enjoyed getting to talk with people from all over the country.
Job offer chance to move up
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Morgantown, WVMay 3, 2015
Pros: Help people resolve problems with the banking accounts
Cons: Shift work is required
I am a vendor employee for Bank of America where I assist customer with their personal checking a savings accounts including assisting them with issue with online banking.
Call Center
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLMay 3, 2015
Pros: Ok schedules
Cons: Short breaks, low pay, repetitive, Call center
Its an ok job. Pay is not great. Work is repetitive. Answering calls all day .Lots of complaints. Working in a cubicle. Answering questions that you were never trained in .Learned more about Health Insurance.
Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMay 2, 2015
Great company to work for and managers are very understanding. Will work with employees on scheduling. The hours are flexible as well.
Don't do it.
Chat Customer Service (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ArApril 30, 2015
Pros: Pay is okay, TL's are awesome.
Cons: Upper management is unfair to both team leads and agents.
The pay is good, the management and job culture is unbelievably unorganized. They change the entire climate of your job on a moment's notice and expect you to not have any questions. Just don't if you have other choices.
Company continues to strive in order to make a better work environment.
Hyundai, Case Management (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 28, 2015
Pros: Catered Lunches
Cons: Management Turnover
TeleTech diligently continues to assist Fortune 500 companies become better and stronger through improving their core communication with each customer.
No communication
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 27, 2015
assist customer with rebates,
answered all incoming calls in a timely manner
very rude management/co-workers unprofessional
Great working enviornment
Recruiter (Current Employee), Uniontown, PAApril 25, 2015
Pros: Working with internal and external customers
Cons: Compensation
Administering Skills Assessments to candidates who have applied,
Interview all applicants for possible employment
Complete all documentation regardless of outcome
Supervise the specialist on site
Daily communication with all company employees, e.g. Manager, Clients, co-workers and agent
The hardest part is not being able to make an offer
Working with people
Not bad, definitely not the worst place to work
Product Support Agent (Former Employee), work from home, tn, usaApril 23, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: pay sucks
I had no issues with any of the supervisors or managers. The ones I dealt with was nice and understanding. My only issue was the low pay and the late hours with no way of changing schedules. I did like the opportunity to work from home
it okay job to have
account Manager (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVApril 23, 2015
they dont show appreciation for good employees. They promote people who have no idea that we are talking about. They also promote people who are bad agents
Great Customer
Customer Service (Former Employee), Greeley COApril 22, 2015
The training is really long for no reason because its nothing like the phones. When you leave training your group is split up so when you do go to the floor your not with anyone you know.
I really enjoy working for Teletech@Home
Chat Agent (Current Employee), Teletech@HomeApril 17, 2015
Pros: work from home, chat, no voice calls, nice leads and coaches
Cons: low pay, too many whiners (co-workers)
As with all companies where you can work from home, there are some glitches. I have worked for a few, and this is by far the best. They really try hard to fix things when they get messed up. I have had several Team Leads and that can be a bit nervewracking but, each and every one of them have been very nice and helpful to me. I do wish the pay was a bit higher and that it would be easier to see how to advance in the company, but I really enjoy my job. I love interacting with customers via chat, it is much less stressful than voice. I do find that the chat coaches help as fast as they can. They also have a very extensive knowledge base for us to look up answers. I love it and enjoy it there. The best part of my job I would say is helping the customers.
Productive work place with a good live vibe
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Ennis, TXApril 17, 2015
A typical work day is very interesting, you never know what each day will bring to you as a challenge. The environment is very relaxing and the co-workers are very pleasant.
not personal
Team Lead (Former Employee), Springfield, MOApril 15, 2015
The job is very demanding for the small amount of pay and for the most part not a very personal place to work although our goal is customer service, the call center management needs to work on their customer service because this rolls down to the agents.
No chance at advancement/ Cruddy benefits
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Paducah, KYApril 14, 2015
Pros: Getting paid to sit in the A/C and take calls, your fellow CA's
Cons: If the members don't ruin your mood, the management will.
If you like vacations, don't get sick, don't go to the doctor, don't leave for a family emergency, don't leave EVER because if you do, they take your PTO and use it, and it takes forever to rack up. I made the mistake of having to go to the doctor twice a week for routine ultrasounds and as a result, I got $100 for my entire maternity leave because I used all my PTO for my mandatory appointments. If you apply as a CA, you will stay a CA. I've known people who have applied for a TL position and been turned down multiple times for being "too experienced" but still wanted them to perform sup calls etc without the extra pay. They hire TL's straight out of training instead of experienced CA's from the floor! Now they have this amazing thing where if you stay in the top 25 by the end of the month, you're supposed to get a bonus, but again, forget it if you're sick or pregnant because if you miss one day or aren't there during your regular schedule, they take that bonus away and then cockily post to your metrics a message among the lines of "we appreciate your effort but you weren't here so you missed out on x amount" The management of this building is ridiculous and most of the TL's are too busy playing on their cellphones than actually going around helping people. If you don't mind getting paid 9.50/hour forever and are okay with helping yourself because no one else will, then by all means, apply.
Morning Team Leaders more ready for work than evening
@Home Agent (Current Employee), Englewood, COApril 13, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: short breaks & short hours
A typical day on the job is anything but surprising with the type of customers that I deal with everyday that I log on for work. Not bad although you have to show empathy in the voice which is sometimes hard when you have them hollering and yelling because they are not getting the service needed.
Productive and Fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 13, 2015
UPS callers would call tracking their packages and requesting for the packages to be redelivered or routed to a different address.
worked in a home setting
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Englewood, COApril 13, 2015
Pros: Worked from home
Cons: was only a seasonal job
I took inbound calls and placed orders for Best Buy a 3rd party company working from home was good from me and I enjoyed this job very much, wish there was more hours and it wouldn't have been a seasonal job.

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

Our company was founded more than three decades ago on one guiding principle: Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity – Read more

TeleTech Salaries