TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 1,968 reviews matching the search
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 18, 2017
Supervisors work closely with agents to ensure customer satisfaction and job quality. Layed back and fun place to work. Place to learn and grow, in and out of the company
High School all over again
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTFebruary 17, 2017
This place promises advancement, I was there for quite awhile and never advanced. They treat you like you are in High School. If you are one that needs to use the bathroom often, you will need a doctors note or will get in trouble.
Nice but tedious
Insurance Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLFebruary 16, 2017
I like the people i work with. The managers are nice but the projects could use work. Not very family friendly projects. Could use some help with its personality.
Productive Laid Back Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLFebruary 16, 2017
I've loved working with the company so far. The hardest part of the job would be sitting in a desk for eight hours. It's really that easy. For me that's the most difficult thing to do. It's a great place to work, and build relationships.
a decent place.
Customer service/complaint (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 16, 2017
Typical day is taking in calls for general customer service.
I learned that the best solution is usually the most obvious.
The managment was very understanding.
Very accepting culture.
The angry customers that would not listen to reason could sometimes be difficult.
Helping others was the most enjoyable.
Pros
the people, including managment
Cons
shifting schedule
This is the one place you never want to work.
Product Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 16, 2017
The reason that I give a bad review to them is because you will be under paid and over worked. The company teletech also uses shady practices to make money such as forcing agents to use unneeded tools on every call because they get a kick back and scheduling the agent for 30 hours and then offering overtime indicating that there will be overtime pay though do not do so because the agent did not reach the 40 hour minimum required by federal law but still taxing the agent as if they did for the hours. Teletech will also give bad recommendations to other employers every time regardless of how the agent preformed as well as telling the other employers that the agent has a non-compete agreement when there was none agreed to.
Pros
Cons
everything
call center
Product Support (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLFebruary 15, 2017
answer phones and provide customer service and direction on the product that they are using. just sitting at a computer all day answering phones. I enjoy having several job duties that I am responsible for and this isn't a good fit for me. just sitting for 8 hrs is difficult. I love the customer interaction because that helps keep my day not as boring.
Pros
full-time
Cons
temporary
Temp Position
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 15, 2017
During my time with Teletech, this program was a at home position. The company is good, its the management that needs to change. Would recommend a family member or friend to company.
What I learned
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 14, 2017
I learned a lot of great things such as getting out of my comfort zone and communication skills. I worked in the credit card department, I took payments, explained interest, credit line increase, as well reported credit cards or debit cards as lost or stolen.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
short breaks, not able to balance work/personal time
Great place
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTFebruary 13, 2017
Very friendly & community orientated. Management is great to work with, they put family first, very family orientated. Mean what they say kinda place to work. Take care of their employees.

Want to know more about TeleTech?

Ask a question
Overall okay for a job.
Blue Link/AEN Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 12, 2017
Call center environment. Fast-paced with periods of slow time.
Pay is not the greatest. Plan on getting a second job if you are trying to survive.
You are always racing the clock in some form or another.
Continuously pressured to sell product to customers.
If first time in a call center learning will be difficult due to the fact that don't have access to printed materials. Must learn from the computers on the job.
Pros
Close to my home.
Cons
Difficult to learn if never been in a call center environment.
Productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 11, 2017
TeleTech is a great place to work if you're someone that has the ability to be flexible. Your hours are subject to change as well as the days of the week that you work. Other than this, it is a great environment to work in.
A great place with potential
TSR (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 11, 2017
Teletech is a great starter job. It will help you develop what you are looking for in your next job...
While working there for three years in the same department there is nearly NO RAISES, period. So don't expect it.
Most people that work there fall into one of three categories, either highschool kids who will treat it as such, some people who are all about getting other people 'under the bus', or actual casual people who just want to work and get out, It's a call center its what you make of it.
Pros
constant work with some options for time off
Cons
no chance to move up with out serious brown nose behavior
Fun Place to work at
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 10, 2017
I worked here years ago but I remember it was such a fun place to work when i was really young. I met great people along the way. If you are looking for something not to serious this is it.
Pros
Diversity
Constant change
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Working with this group has been an experience to help our customers, and prospects overall. My concerns including but not limited to job security, and project changes with lower wages. I would say I enjoy this place very much, but I need stability, and consistent wages.
Pros
Good people, and good on site security officers.
Cons
Job security, schedules, being in the dark, no benefits, no vacations
Fun work place and good social environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNFebruary 8, 2017
TeleTech is a good social environment and a fun work place.
Typical day at work consists of taking phone calls and building rapport including empathy, while taking care of our members needs.
I learned the importance of team building skills.
Management was not understanding to anybody's needs, management was terrible.
Workplace culture: Fun and understanding co-workers.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with situations with the members that you have never experienced before.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly competition.
Pros
Friendly competitions
Cons
Short breaks and management
Fun Place to get experience
Customer Service Representative, Inbound (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COFebruary 8, 2017
Work from home! No gas Must have great internet.
Low pay
Just because people are working at home does not mean we need less money to live in - no we don't have fuel costs but we still have rent and housing payments. Looking for fun experience -
BE ONTIME
SHOW UP WHEN YOU SHOULD
I hate the training because people were always late.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Low Pay
Dependable Work environment
e Chat Coach/Seasonal Training (Former Employee) –  at homeFebruary 7, 2017
Employee form many cultures, dependable management team, steady hours and plenty training. Answering phone calls customer service taking orders and giving basic information.
Pros
friendly atmosphere and consistency
Cons
campaigns changing
i like teletech
CSR - Customer Service Representative, Team lead (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAFebruary 7, 2017
A typical day was pretty fun and very productive the team leads and anagers are very helpful with any questions that someone may have.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Home BasedFebruary 6, 2017
Company was okay to work with but scheduling was an issue. There were frequently communications issues on their end for communicating with computer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.