TeleTech Employee Review

customer service for financial firm
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 19, 2014
A typical day is taking call after call from Bank of America customers and servicing their needs. Management is on site to assist with all inquiries you have while helping customers. I have learned conflict resolution under hectic circumstances. The environment is fast paced. The hardest part of the job is dealing with irrate customers who are hard to please. I enjoyed most helping people and really making a difference in their finances and educating them how to avoid fees and how to manage money in a more proficient manner.
Pros
great experience in a big industry
Cons
call after call monotony

Other TeleTech Employee Reviews

Fast Pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CANovember 17, 2017
I do not remember what it was like to really work at this company. I can tell you it was a very fast pace call center dealing with seniors health insurance enrollment
Flexible schedule
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 17, 2017
I had worked at home doing medical transcription for years and wanted to get back out into the work field outside of home after my children were older so this was a great place to start.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.