TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,405 reviews matching the search
Management is not organized
Inbound Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 16, 2017
Management is all over the place. There was someone new every week. I've seen a manager just walk out without saying a word. Very loud environment. Constantly asking others to quiet down because the customer could hear their conversation.
Pros
Had a large lunch room, decent discounts
Cons
Just think the company is bad overall
Seasonal Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 16, 2017
I only worked there for one season. I liked the job and the requirements I wish I could have stayed on during the off season. The on the job training could have been better but they will train
customer service
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXAugust 16, 2017
always got calls
got to help customers when they wanted to see if they qualified
the manager was always helpful
the coworkers were always there if one of there coworkers needed help
Pros
got a lunch
Cons
lunch was really short
Great Place to Work
Credit Card specialist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 15, 2017
I loved working at TeleTech, and i was able to learn a lot of customer service skills in this job. It's a great place to work. I enjoyed the paid time off as well.
Pros
Great People
They sell you a dream, give you a nightmare
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2017
Simply put, they lie to get you in the door, then they switch and bait. There is a lot of favoritism amongst supervisors. It started so well. They kept making all these promises, and when it was brought back up, people get fired.The worst part would be having the Facilities Manager walk the floor and put you down, instead of help make you better.
Pros
Easy training
Cons
Never stick to original promise, Hours are subject to change on schedule, No real room for advancement
Just a job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work from homeAugust 15, 2017
It was nice for them to hurry and hire me. They will lure you in with the hourly pay and then take out too many taxes. You're expected to work Monday through Friday. They really don't show any sympathy towards you if you have a family emergency. Overworked and underpaid
Pros
Work from home, enough time to have a life, great shift
Cons
Management, apathy
A great working environment with very flexible scheduling. A learning experience regarding banking connections.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 15, 2017
I really enjoyed working for TeleTech; I gained alot of knowledge regarding credit card information, loans, and how to speak and speak toward a client in a professional manner to ease the needs of the client.
Pros
1/2 to hour lunch, benefits, flexible hours, overtime hours
Challenging workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moundsville, WVAugust 15, 2017
There are different projects at TeleTech and the one I was on was very fast paced and stressful a lot of the time. There is not much down time on this job. It often requires a great amount of patience.
Great and flexable workplace
Agent (Current Employee) –  Weber City, VAAugust 14, 2017
Great company! Unlike most other call centers teletech actually look to hire great and motivated talent and isn't just trying to get warm bodies into seats. Pay is on par or better with other centers and the Paid vacation is much more plentiful.
Pros
Flexable schedules
Cons
New site New management
Call Center
Team Leader/Customer Service Department (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAAugust 14, 2017
worked in several projects
learned a lot, always providing training to employees
fun environment
good incentives
excellent pay
good locations to travel from and to
I enjoyed the atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 14, 2017
I enjoyed the environment and the benifits and pay were good, but I had health problems and wasn't able to stay long. They worked with me very well and put the employee first.
Pros
They do alot of food
Cons
Odd hours
Teletech
Work from Home Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 14, 2017
A typical day at work was very slow, tiring because it was from home. When you're not getting many calls its not exactly fun. Management wasn't really involved my days of working so i couldn't really tell you too much about them.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Temporary, Boring
No Comment
Senior Team Lead (Former Employee) –  TeleCommuteAugust 14, 2017
I do not wish to share information about this company. I was hired through TeleTech as part of an Acquisition when TeleTech purchased the company I previously worked for.
the worst place to work
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXAugust 13, 2017
the operations manager is horrible she is very rude and talks about people behind their backs if she doesn't like you she will find a way to fire you. the only way you get promoted is by being a snitch and never question the illegal and underhanded things that go on there every day to make the company or Ops look good. you get no raises the benefits are a joke. do your self a favor and don't work here
Pros
its close and convenient
Cons
everything
Very stressful
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYAugust 13, 2017
Not a horrible place to work for what it is. More training on systems would be a big plus. Pay could be better for what you do in a day. PTO is good and you do get wellness time separate from PTO.
It's only okay when you first start
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro ArkansasAugust 13, 2017
At teletech it's only okay when you first start it's really easy to lose your job due to reliability because they do not have any flexibility when it comes to miss days they only allow 24 hours of Miss days without accounting ensure reliability and if you miss more than 8 hours a month it's a write-up which is not very flexible for moms or people who have to miss because of health issues not only that but you never received a pay raise plus the employer's make ridiculous choices that have poor effects on our consumers that we help and on top of that they expect us to blame everybody else instead of saying what's really going on I would not recommend this job to anyone who has the sense of Pride and what they do
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Ridiculous idea of reliability things break too much no raises
Good job if you just need money
Customer Service Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTAugust 13, 2017
Spent the day dealing with angry Bank of America customers over the phone which was unpleasant. Paid training was helpful, very consistent training schedule.
it was a work at home job you where not around others
Online Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 12, 2017
I have no comments about the job it is a work from your home office job out side of the training you really didn't speak to the other employees. you sign in and chat with the customers that's pretty much it
Good first call center job
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 11, 2017
This place is great to get call center experience but the pay will not allow you to be able to have a high quality of life. Your work load is also a lot greater for how much you get paid.
Cons
horrible pay for the work you're required
Sounded good to begin with, then everything went downhill
Seller Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAAugust 10, 2017
By the time I finished the training process, I thought this is a great job, thought they trained everything that I needed to know. Nope! Not enough info. Mentors were not nice, when they approached you, unprofessional, learned that they didn't know how to handle situations, they were giving out wrong information on how to handle calls, made you feel ignorant. Unreasonable expectations. I had to handle multiple calls, before finishing up a call. Started out with an hour for lunch, switched to 30 min, Good luck trying to find a bathroom, only four, that you could use, no time to go..No raises .6 min. timeline to complete cases, after the call, You would get an incoming call after 6min. even if you weren't finished with the first one. High stress. Very unorganized! System issues all the time.
Would not recommend if you want to keep your sanity.
Pros
Nice breakroom
Cons
Not enough bathrooms, unprofessional and useless mentors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval