TeleTech Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,703 reviews matching the search
I enjoyed working for Teletech
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  @ HomeJuly 23, 2016
My day always starts out with greeting my team and chat coaches. I would then read and reply to email, posting to chat anything that my team needed to know. Then I would move on to attendance issues from the day before, submitting tickets for my team to have there metrics updated. The rest of the shift I would be doing reports checking pay roll, meeting with my team and helping in chat.

I learnt from this job how a call center is run, checking service levels and occupancy and many different other things. I had a good working relationship with my mangers and my fellow team leaders even ones not on the same project.

Hardest part was to track down the team when they didn't show up at work, being in a virtual call center you cannot see the team. I enjoyed just about every thing at this job especially being at home.
Benefits
Cons
No pay rise
Fun place to work while bettering yourself
Licensed Sales Agent/ broker (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 22, 2016
Great place to work. Especially for younger people. Good environment, great benefits, good people. You could potentially get licensed to sell insurance. They pay for and maintain license status. You improve as a person and professionally at Teletech. You are constantly and consistently praised and encouraged to follow your dreams and passions outside of work place. It is almost a community feeling at Teletech and I'm proud and thankful of my good fortune to have worked their at the position I held.
Pros
People are great and look out for your best intrest
Big risk
Licensed Healthcare Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJuly 21, 2016
Teletech could be an awesome job but the pay fluctuates depending on the contract they have at the time. Your schedule changes every month and the hours aren't the best. The people there are full of BS, I would not recommend unless you really need a job.
Ok Place
Customer Service Representative -Intuit TurboTax (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 21, 2016
Great Work from Home Job,If your Looking For An Second Source Of Income,Okay Place To Work,Very Little Training, you are Thrown out there
Pros
Overtime, Schedules
Cons
Pay, High Turnover rate
My experience was good.
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 20, 2016
My experience with TeleTech was good overall. The members of management were friendly and helpful. I would say that initially the biggest problem was that due to the severe need for employees, many of those employees took advantage of the company which hurt those who were in full compliance, but occasionally needed some time off.
I eventually left due to the lack of advancement opportunity (generally 6 month intervals required between position changes), and the intense micromanagement of one certain newly appointed Team Lead who, despite having expressed animosity towards me prior to his appointment, was permitted to basically terrorize everyone within his grasp. When I confronted this individual regarding his tactics and demeanor, he expressed pride in his tyrannical rapport. I have a military background, therefore I am very familiar with the tactic of "pulling rank" to justify one's actions.

Summarily, my first experience was extremely positive. The environment was fast and loose, maybe a bit too loose. By the time I left the pendulum had already begun to swing in the complete opposite direction where every little thing was intensely scrutinized creating an unpleasant and extremely stressful experience.

My service level was top tier during my entire tenure.
Pros
Higher pay than close competitors
Cons
Lack of disciplined leadership
Definitely will not pay for your time.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 19, 2016
I was employed 6 months with Teletech. At first it was ok and then the favoritism started, computer issues that had nothing to do with a brand new laptop. It was their Sip phone programming that would not allow you to take calls. Management playing games with mirroring your display screen remotely. Not paying you for all of your working hours. And then you have to pay taxes to a state you were even not living in.
Pros
Working from Home.
Cons
Rip you off of your salaries.
Working from Home was a bonus
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 19, 2016
The Best part of this job was that I didn't have to leave the comfort of my own home. However these jobs are high stress and require a good bit of computer knowledge. Also these are temporary contract jobs so the job security is very unreliable.
I love Teletech
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2016
Teletech is a job that I loved. The Job that they assign to you is always fun. No hard work, they leads and coaches strive they best to teach you the best to do your job before you go into production and while in production they are always there to help you
Working at home is the most desirable part of this position.
Agent (Current Employee) –  At HomeJuly 14, 2016
It is enjoyable interacting with our clients. The challenges are interesting and the opportunities to meet nice people across the country is fun. I would like to make more money.
It could be better
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  OnlineJuly 13, 2016
This is actually an okay company to work with as long as you get the right assignment. The assignment I first worked with very briefly was a really good one but because of problems with my own equipment I had to come off of the position. However, being told that I would be contacted or being told to contact me when you are up and running, is not something that should be said if they have absolutely no intention of responding. Anyway when I did the next assignment I was excited and I got the work I needed and everything. It was when the next few months (after holidays) that I hit the worst run of only 8 hours per week at 8.50/hr I couldn't take care of my family so I just said I'll leave it be. Honestly if I could work with a different assignment I would definitely work with this company again!
Pros
Works with outside schedule pretty well
Cons
hours are very scarce after holidays
Very laid back and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 13, 2016
I love working at Teletech it was such a relaxing place to work. I hate that it closed down i would still be working there if i wouldn't got laid off.
providing positive input to best meet the clients needs in providing supplemental Medicare policies
Health Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 13, 2016
Overall it would have been a nice place to work if they didn't have leads and other people running around yelling in the background while hundreds of people tried to talk on the phones to mostly the elderly and disabled.
Pros
money good
Cons
too loud of an envirnoinment
Team Spirit meant to boost agent's moral
Data entry and assisting (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJuly 13, 2016
A typical day started with clocking in, turning on your computer and getting ready for the onslaught of calls from customers who were (ranging from) happy to all out mad. This job is not for the faint of heart. I learned from this job is how to stay focused, to have patience with the most irate person, and to stay calm. For the most part management was only doing their jobs and sometimes that came off like they didn't care about the little people. Though they did encourage each team to have team captain who would boost moral; which in turn was suppose to encourage agents to stay positive. Each of my co-workers did their best to meet goals laid out for us from meeting the call times set to giving 100% to each customer. The hardest part of this job was (for me) being friendly and efficient, but quickly closing the call. Not that I am a chatty Cathy, but I believe that if the customer doesn't understand something you need to take time to slow down and explain it until they do, or if the customer is unaware of something that would affect them later on and possibly wouldn't know to ask then it should be up to agent who sees it to say something. Asking if the customer wants to deal with it then or later. To many changes to policy (vendor's policy) caused confusion and irritation for both customer and agent.
Pros
free lunches, company picnics, and cool prizes
Cons
no positive way to distress after an intense call
TeleTech was a wonderful place of work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJuly 13, 2016
TeleTech is a great business. The management is very caring and professional. There are many different types of people that work with you. They are very generous with allowing you to take personal time during the day to recollect yourself, get a bite to eat, or to relax. From TeleTech, I learned a lot about patience and self confidence. Some customers would call with difficult requests. I gained self confidence by studying the materials we handled and being able to resolve the customers' issues without outside support. The hardest part of the job was providing service to outraged or inconsolable customers. Some customers would call with issues unrelated to our department, and explaining this was not welcomed at times. At the same time, our customers were the most enjoyable part of the job. This job offers the opportunity to speak with and assist a diverse population. I enjoyed this job.
Pros
Insurance Benefits, Diversity in Workforce, Enjoyable Work, Respectable Management
Cons
Low Pay
Very productive and great exchange of knowledge
Installation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 12, 2016
I have worked hand in hand with the latest technology in the world and every day wasn't work it was exciting and new. To have a healthy learning experiences is mandatory and develops production
Pros
Outdoor enviorment
Cons
Far, Far away from everythone you love
Good Job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Current Employee) –  Ennis, TXJuly 11, 2016
This company is a good job if you are not looking to advance in the company and if you are not looking to make more money for all the training that is required for the position you are in at the time.
Pros
easy job
Cons
not enough pay
Don't do it!
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  @homeJuly 11, 2016
Yes it's a legit work from home job. They keep adding more and more responsibility to your job profile until you break. There are no raises, at all. They pay 9 bucks an hour but your basically an administrative assistant with what all they add on to you. The amount of money for what you actually end up doing is not worth it. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.
Pros
At home work
Cons
No raises, low pay, slim possibility for advancement.
TeleTech
At Home Sales (Former Employee) –  At HomeJuly 9, 2016
I enjoyed TeleTech but it did not pay much and it required a lot of extra time getting logged into their system and there was no extra pay for the extra time.
I enjoyed the work and there are many ways to be involved there. Overall it was an average experience.
Excellent team work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Current Employee) –  @ HomeJuly 9, 2016
This is a good job if you like to be at home with family. Teletech helps you with the flexible to go on vacation with the family. Always taking your job with you.
Good for temporary fill in job
Customer Service Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 9, 2016
I liked working for Teletech and will probably work for them again in a pinch.
The problem is that I was working from home and it does not pay as well as with a physical call center.
Also, the positions are usually temporary and I need something permanent.
Pros
I really like the freedom of working from home.