TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 1,079 reviews matching the search
excellent job
USAA Bank Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KY 42240February 5, 2016
great company to be part of and work for.professional in all aspects. A very friendly working environment with amazing supervisors that drive their employees to achieve the best.
Fun place to work.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PAFebruary 3, 2016
Welcoming candidates into the office, getting information so that they will be ready to take an assessment then getting them ready for onboarding into the system. I have learned a lot from my co-workers in regards to learning new computer systems.
Fast pace work enviroment with good starting salary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVFebruary 2, 2016
Teletech was an interesting job. They provide weeks of training prior to releasing you onto the call center floor to take calls on your own. The typical workday involved assisting customers with any questions and/or concerns they had regarding their bank account. I would say that the hardest part of the job was being unable to assist customers with getting charges refunded on their account if they weren't approved by management and the most enjoyable aspect of the job was being able to speak with such a wide variety of individuals each day.
Pros
assisting multiple different customers each day
Cons
Calls timed and if over an allotted amount its counted against you
Good people, bad client contract
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 2, 2016
Working for Teletech was a positive experience. There were some concerns but overall a good place to work. The situation I was in however was not a positive one. The client I was hired to support pulled their 3 year contract less then 6 months in.
Pros
Positive environment and friendly co-workers
Cons
Too many unknowns, no job security
completely unorganized mess
Team Lead and Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockledge, FLJanuary 28, 2016
I don't know how they stay in business, they treat their employees like disposable garbage. They offer temporary positions so there are no benefits
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
terrible atmposhere, no job security, inadequate management

Comment – February 2, 2016

Hi! You might be referring to our seasonal job posts, since we do offer regular, full-time positions too. In any case, thank you for still putting your comments.

the company is not bad but they need to appreciate the hard work we do.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 28, 2016
Been working there for years and still making the same amount as when I started. You don't feel appreciated for the time and hard work you give to employees and members. There is no chance for advancement but people who only been there for a short time get moved to different position and stays. some people do the other positions but get the same pay but other people get increase in pay.

Comment – February 2, 2016

Hello! We generally have incentives and commissions for our representatives although it may vary with each account. Appreciate your comments. Thank you.

It's ok to work for sometimes
At Home Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 27, 2016
It's a good company if you want to work from home. Communication was lacking in a lot of areas and training for some projects incomplete. The Team leaders seemed to be okay but some of the management was slow with answers to important questions. I believe in direct communications so there's no misunderstandings.
Pros
work from home
Cons
lack of communication

Comment – February 2, 2016

Our work from home program is really an asset! We're working on getting better at hearing you and are constantly upgrading our training processes. Thank you for the review.

Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  OhioJanuary 27, 2016
i worked there for less than six months before they laid off people and lost their contract to T Mobile. they had the rudest staff and must unfair wages.
Overal Decent Company
Trainer Team Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 27, 2016
Teletech is a good starting out company for an individual to gain some experience especially if they do not have any past experience. Teletech in itself is a call center that supports multiple businesses and has great potential. Some of the concern deals specificly with the amount of projects. It is often that a site will run multiple projects at the same time many of them being seasonal. The company has large recruitment drives for agents to become a teletech employee sometimes for a very short period of time before being let go. If there are positions on another project they will be able to shift to another project. There are no potential for raises and growth is extremely limited. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting a lot of new and friendly people that you can network with and grow outside of the company with.
Pros
Great potential, sites all over the country, different projects, great place to network and meet new people.
Cons
No real individual growth or pay raises avaialble, no job security.
Good Company
Customer Service Associate/ Technical support (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJanuary 26, 2016
Good company with chance for growth. The pay is not that great but you can increase your pay in time. I loved this company and the managers for the environment and customers.
Pros
nice customers
Cons
pay
Call center environment
Blue Link SOS/Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 25, 2016
I work in a call center environment for Hyundai Blue Link Safety and Security. A typical day consist of me taking anywhere from 10-40 calls per day for safety and security and also customer service inquiries and concerns. I am also simultaneously responding to 2 customer emails at a time during the calls. I have the most email production since I have started, on average I complete 10-20 a day in between calls.
Pros
2 breaks and 30 min lunch, great benefits
Cons
inconsistancy, turn over rate, the floor moral
Good & fun place of employment.
OSR (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJanuary 24, 2016
Excellent training program. TL well trained & assist when needed. Team players, helpful and positive leaders. Co-workers are like family. It's a pleasure going to work. Advancement opportunities are plentiful if you're qualified.
Cons
Not exactly what I thought it would be
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJanuary 20, 2016
Working here is like your in High School all over again. A lot of drama, the management is horrible! They don't work with you on a lot of things. I will say its a very easy job but the head ache is not worth it!
Pros
401 K
Cons
Great work from home job
At Home Customer Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  at homeJanuary 18, 2016
i work from home and it is a great job. I wish we had more hours but right now we are just part-time. A typical day at work I receive between 30-40 calls in which we have to have to notate every call we receive. The hardest part of my job is not being able to actually speak to my supervisor on a face to face basis.
Pros
working from home
Cons
not enough hours
Worst most unprofessional company I have ever worked for.
Dell Business Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJanuary 18, 2016
The culture they try to develop is touted as a professional call center. The truth is far to the contrary in fact the climate rewards childish behavior such a screaming and yelling when a sale is made.The so called management team has very little knowledge when it comes to managing personnel they prefer to leave them in the dark and then fire them for not meeting the metrics. I learned how the metrics were measured only 4 days before I was laid off after more than 30 days on the job.
Pros
N/A
Cons
Every aspect of the job
not good
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJanuary 15, 2016
stressful, no job security, ever changing policies and standards, mental abuse, rude and incompetent management, inconsistent treatment depending on who you are friends with. 90% turnover in a year. customers are rude abusive.
Pros
Cons
everything
Fun place with ping pong table
Licensed insurance tele-sales agent (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXJanuary 13, 2016
Liked the work and coworkers. But realized I am not a call center person. I did earn health insurance licenses in all fifty states. I understand health insurance better because of this employment. Pay is really good for this area.
Pros
FUN INCENTIVES AND EMPLOYEE ORIENTED FOR SPECIAL THEME DAYS.
Cons
BREAKS AND LUNCHES ARE GOVERNED BY DEPT THAT CONTROLS ALL PROGRESS.
Teletech was ite
Technical Support Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJanuary 13, 2016
I worked here for about a year. Talking on the phone all day becomes boring pretty quickly though. Why do I need to write these, this is extortion lol
reliable seasonal job
Seasonal Virtual Product Support Services (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 12, 2016
its a great job with nice people the pay is low but its just a seasonal job for extra change in your pocket. you get to work from home which can be nice but sometimes its an issue because it has to be extremely quiet
Pros
free turbo tax, nice ppl, overtime etc..
Cons
only seasonal
Good Pay
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 11, 2016
Learning experience!! Patience is a virtue. New opening so very unorganized. However, I learned a lot about health insurance. In all, I enjoy working here.