TeleTech Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,144 reviews matching the search
Apply at your own risk.
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Ennis, TXApril 28, 2016
Complex scheduling,(You need to plan 1 month in advance)
Possible reduced hours, poor pay(You never will get a raise)
Pay for performance decreases yearly. (The ONLY incentive)
There is little to no room for advancement.(Pretty much stuck in the same position)
Favoritism over Performance/Sonority
Pros
Its a paying job.
Cons
The frequent shift-bids/pay/location
No one is safe
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARApril 26, 2016
I saw a great Team Lead get fired for no apparent reason. The Team Lead was very helpful and always at work even stayed late. The next thing I knew the desk was cleaned out and the Team Lead no longer there.
Benefits
Cons
Upper management
Good paying job for a kid in college. Plenty of things to do, Awesome team leads and awesome co-workers
CSA (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 26, 2016
I felt like part of a family working with Teletech and truly hated leaving. You will work hard to provide the best customer service possible all while having a great time.
Pros
Pingpong Table, Awesome Co-workers, Great management, Decent pay, and an all around good work enviorment.
Cons
Health care could be better, Lunch room is pretty expensive for anything they serve their, and lastly the vending machine prices are a bit high.
It was my second home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesApril 26, 2016
I worked in Teletech for almost 2 years. I learned a lot of things.. to communicate with people, to say the right word and ask the right question. It was actually my training place of becoming an educator.
Pros
paid sick leaves
Cons
low salary
Productive and fun work enviornment
Member Security Advisor Services -Fraud Department (Current Employee) –  Springfiled, MOApril 23, 2016
The hardest part of m job working in the fraud department is telling our customers that there is nothing we can do about them experiencing fraud on their account or that we can't get their money back on the account until 3-5 business days later.
Pay
Turbo Tax (Former Employee) –  work from homeApril 22, 2016
I worked for teletech holdings for turbo tax and I worked a total of 103 for the pay period and they only paid me 54hrs for the busting my butt that I did. Then when I tried to contact someone about the mishap they sent me a FAQ website that was of no help at all.
Pros
work from home, customers were really nice
Cons
Training was a Blitz, Too isolated
Good job.
Customer service rep for United Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FL 32901April 19, 2016
day a work would be come in sit at my desk log in and take calls.

I learned a lot of information about the healthcare system (Medicare Part D) .

Management was good for the most part, Team leads was good, Floor walkers were ok for the most part.

Co-workers were great you tend to help each other out a lot and learn from each other and tend to make some good friends from it.

hardest pat about the job is the learning. all the information you have to learn tends it get to you after a little but the trainers are very good.

Co-workers are the best part of this job.
Productive Fun working enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 18, 2016
the company was great to work for and I learned form the type of calls that we handled. I was on a contract for the CDC.. I like the opportunity
Pros
good pay
Cons
far
Productive fun work place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARApril 18, 2016
I loved my job at Teletech!! Everyday was fun and exciting. I acuatually woke up ready to go to work. Everyone is so kind. I hated I had to leave but tradgody hit my family and we decided to move. I mis my work family everyday.
Not my type of work area
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 17, 2016
I only worked for 3 months at teletech because I dont really like the call center work. It was a good job just not my type of job.
Production
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 16, 2016
A job is what you make of it. I am enjoying my experience working at TeleTech. I would not change anything. I have learned a lot being a Customer Service Representative. The hardest part of my job is not always being able to help the customers.
customer service
CSR (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 16, 2016
received calls about shipments and tracking orders . Great work from home job.. great trainers , good pay to work from home. hardest part of job was people complaining they did not get their packages.. enjoyable part was helping customers in need
Pros
work from home
Enjoyable yet Heavy Workflow
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHApril 13, 2016
After successfully completed the hiring process and graduating the training program, I was able to move into a group on the main floor where I handled customer service calls for T-Mobile Customers on a daily basis. The hardest part of my job was trying to accommodate the needs of my customers and make everyone happy even though there were times I couldn't. After my training, I managed to succeed the record and achieve a goal of 30 kudos (positive feedback to my supervisor from my customers regarding my great customer service) in a record of 14 days. I learned for the most part to just be myself, treat others the way I would want to be treated, remain calm even in hard situations, and do my best on every call no matter how disgruntle the customer was at the time. I knew I couldn't please everyone but I tried to defuse the call the best way I could and provide high quality customer service.
Pros
Great pay with bonus incentives
Cons
Late night hours
A call-center full of various lines of business
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 12, 2016
Teletech is always hiring. This place is a great accommodation for college students looking to work part-time or full-time.
Guaranteed full time
Customer Service Phone Representative (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 11, 2016
30 minute lunches, place with a ping pong table, wifi cafe, company kitchen, two restrooms and custodians are always there cleaning
great work place
customer service (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXApril 10, 2016
Would work there again if raises were an option for employees we were told not to expect any raises or bonus no raises are considered. and only favorites are considered for better oppertunities
Cons
no benefits and awful hours
Customer Advocate (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYApril 8, 2016
This job had no real benefits, was impossible to move up, management was clueless and the hours were awful. My schedule changed easily 4 times within 2 months and managers were not accommodating for already scheduled doctors appointments. I can't even remotely recommend this company.
productive and fun work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 7, 2016
I loved working here I was sad when it closed down. I learned a lot of different tasks. My co workers were amazing. It was definitely the funnest place I have worked.
Review WIth Teletech
PRIMARY SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Work @ HomeApril 7, 2016
No advancement options or ability to earn raises
Easy Work
After training it is more or a sink or swim environment
when call volume drops off they immediately begin making people clock out for the day
Pros
Easy To Do
Cons
Poor managment, no advancement or raises
Teletech
CSR-Seasonal Temp (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 6, 2016
Working for teletech was a rewarding experience for me. I enjoyed being the link between members and the company.
Providing information to the members and handling all of their health care needs.