TeleTech
1,259 reviews

TeleTech Employee Reviews

Season Tech Support
Customer Service Rep/Work At home (Former Employee), Work at HomeMay 22, 2015
Pros: Great Co-Workers
Cons: Team Leads needed more training for their role
Assisted customers with accounts, products and answered questions. Enjoyed my team members, we helped each other when a team lead wasn't available. I enjoyed chatting with customers and always stayed on call until issues were resolved. Team Lead answers weren't always consistent, felt team leads needed additional training in leadership, how to motivate, encourage and train when needed.
Good pay, not so good expirience
Agent (Former Employee), Greeley, COMay 22, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: Chaotic management
Training doesn't cover what it needs to, to prepare you for the production floor. Management, was chaotic most of the time. The hardest part of the job is the angry members calling in who you are helping. The most enjoyable part of the job was the pay.
Not for Everyone
MEMBER REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), ColoradoMay 21, 2015
Pros: 401k, health benefits, free fitbit, (5/21/2015) $250 sign on bonus when you say you were referred by a current employee, VTO (voluntary time off), PTO (paid time off), pay for holidays (even if you don't work on them)
Cons: Stats rely on average handle time, member surveys, and QA assessments
Q: What is a typical day like?

A: On a typical day, you will receive calls from some of the most easy-going people you will ever experience in a call center work environment. You may also have to deal with people who are dealing with issues that do not have anything to do with you, but that will affect people's attitudes towards you.

Q: What have you learned?

A: This job isn't about you and that's OK. Your team lead will work with you if you have extenuating circumstances, and you have benefits that help with medical issues and life insurance. A 401 k is also available for Part time and full time, but remember, at the end of the day you are here because you want to help people.

Q: Management

A: The managers I have had and dealt with, at least on the security side of things, are amazing. They are incredibly understanding and the only reason they really get upset is because their stats rely on your performance. If you show up and are sincere, you'll be fine.

Q: Coworkers?

A: Depends on what your group of friends looks like. The best part about the people who work here, they're diverse. Sure, people are people, you may run into someone you don't like, but it's easy to find people you can confide in. They work hard, they learn from you and you from them.

Q: The hardest part of the job

A: When someone calls you and tells you their significant other has died, when someone calls you and tells you their significant other ran off with someone else and took all of their money and they need to feed their children, when someone calls and tells you the have – more... been diagnosed with PTSD, when someone calls and explains it is nice to have someone to talk to because their children don't talk to them anymore. People are people, we just want to be heard and understood. Sometimes it's hard to understand.

Q: The most enjoyable part of the job

A: Knowing that what you do on a day to day basis is bigger than just bagging groceries, or getting yelled at about a phone. At the end of the day you are protecting the people who make this country a safer place. – less
WORST COMPANY TO WORKFOR
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLMay 20, 2015
Pros: great customers
do not appreciate their employees
harrassee their employees
cheat you out of your bonus
give you more work and no extra pay
Teletech
Customer Service (Former Employee), Sherwood, ARMay 20, 2015
Pros: Friendly work enviroment
Cons: frequent lay offs
I enjoyed my time working with Tele Tech. Everyone is so friendly. The only down side to working for this company is being laid off.
Work at Home Call Center
HOME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Englewood, COMay 19, 2015
Pros: Working at home was okay
Cons: Terrible company to work for due to bad servers and IT techs not keeping website working.
Office was at home, using dual monitors and working in a virtual enviornment to take inbound calls from Weight Watchers Members.
The hardest part of the job was tryin to keep up with system failures and system down time at Teletech.
It al in al wasn't a bad job, it was just trying to keep to assist angry members due to loss of passwords and website downtime because of Teletech system issues.
not a good job, do not apply
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), mcallen txMay 18, 2015
Pros: relaxed enviorment
Cons: short breaks not professional
not a great place by any means. if you need a paycheck try it out. wouldn't work there again. nothing there is what it seems
My Co-workers and what I have learned
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Springfield, MOMay 16, 2015
Cons: Ssolve problems for customers, time is questioned and monitored. Hourly pay is capped and there is no room for advancement.
I would have to say that the people I have met being at Teletech has been well worth it. Many people have come and gone over time but the relationships have remain.
I have to say that during the time I have been there, I have developed more patience and empathy when dealing with people in general. I have always loved to solve problems which is a big part of my day on the phones.
Its ok
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), Uniontown, PAMay 16, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: hours
This is a great job if you have the patience for it. The work is monotonous so it is easy to get burnt out on it. You can advance, but promotions are usually based on popularity instead of work.
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Moundsville, WVMay 16, 2015
Before Teletech closed it was a great place. Manager and HR were Helpful and friendly. Being a inbound call center it could be very stressful. But overall was a very good place to work
A good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 14, 2015
Pros: Great work environment, great coworkers
Cons: Sometimes you can get an angry customer screaming at you for an hour (pretty rare though).
First of all, the only reason I only gave 3 stars for compensation/benefits is because I was a temporary employee so I don't have experience with their benefits. TeleTech was a great company to work for. I worked in the MPG department which was only a temporary department to deal with questions/concerns regarding the Hyundai MPG settlement. I would take calls, provide information, and troubleshoot cases to resolve whatever the concern was. The only thing I didn't like about working there was the process for the MPG reimbursements/claims. They caused many customers to be very upset/rude to me. It might not be anyones fault though because since it was a legal situation (class action settlement) that might have been the way it had to be. All of my coworkers were polite and fun to work around. If you get a regular permanent position the advancement oportunities seem endless. I would suggest TeleTech to anyone I know.
Teletech
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Ennis TxMay 14, 2015
Been laid off twice with them never know if you are going to keep your job or not. The pay is good you don't get benefits the supervisors are ok. It is a good work environment but the joys of not knowing if your going to keep your job after the contract is the bad situation at this job and I was there 2 seasons
an okay place to work
Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Sherwood, ARMay 14, 2015
nice people
contractual work
no benefits unless you get on permanently
good management
fun work environment
flexible work hours
overtime available
Easy job
Seasonal Connectivity Associate (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMay 14, 2015
I input a lot of customer information into the computers and helped answers customer questions that called in. There was a lot of down time, which meant when mid shift came in I usually was sent home early. It was a fun environment to work in.
Fun and interesting
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Moundsville, WVMay 13, 2015
This job as an inbound call center for very large online banking company. Customers would call from around the world to maintain their accounts. I had several different systems I would use to perform my job. I would order checks, perform atm maintenance, credit checks, ach's, wires, and follow up on returned checks. I really enjoyed this job, but it was not stable. The call center closed and the bank had to find another.
Great People
Customer Service Rep/Chat Coach (Former Employee), KissimmeeMay 12, 2015
Pros: tuition reimbursement
Cons: Pay
I learned a lot working at Teletech. The people were excellent, tuition reimbursement was amazing. However pay was horrible. If it was not for the pay I'd still be there.
culture
Technical Customer Support Associate (Former Employee), Englewood, COMay 12, 2015
good work at home job. Work is performed 100% from home. Most jobs are seasonal. You learn a lot of new technologies and strategies on how to handle customers.
Great work environment
Customer Advocate (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLMay 11, 2015
Pros: Fast paced environment with plenty of oppurtunities to learn new things
Cons: NA
Teletech provides a wonderful work environment. A typical day is fast paced with calls coming in and consumers demanding quick and accurate information. I have learned a ton about how insurance works, claims, billing, and the importance of customer satisfaction. I really enjoy my coworkers. Everybody, including management is willing to help each other out. The hardest part of my job is the variety of questions asked and having to gain the trust of consumers who have been provided with incorrect information previously. The most enjoyable aspect of my job is the continual interaction with others, either on the phone or with my coworkers.
Great place to work and have fun.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 11, 2015
Teletech is a great company and I love telecommuting with them. I have relocated everything I have and have stayed on through seasonal and temporary positions with Teletech. I am searching for a position at this time however, Teletech has no positions available at this time.
Good job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVMay 11, 2015
Pros: Activities everyday in the break room, Paid Time Off
Cons: Short breaks
A typical day at work would be answering phone calls and always having a positive attitude with the customers. The management were very flexible with my schedule and whatever I needed. My co-workers were great people that turned into life-long friends. The hardest part of the job was letting customers down when I had to inform them of bad news. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I helped someone get control of their credit and make better choices.

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

Our company was founded more than three decades ago on one guiding principle: Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity – Read more

TeleTech Salaries