TeleTech
1,205 reviews

TeleTech United States Employee Reviews

Great Customer
Customer Service (Former Employee), Greeley COApril 22, 2015
The training is really long for no reason because its nothing like the phones. When you leave training your group is split up so when you do go to the floor your not with anyone you know.
I really enjoy working for Teletech@Home
Chat Agent (Current Employee), Teletech@HomeApril 17, 2015
Pros: work from home, chat, no voice calls, nice leads and coaches
Cons: low pay, too many whiners (co-workers)
As with all companies where you can work from home, there are some glitches. I have worked for a few, and this is by far the best. They really try hard to fix things when they get messed up. I have had several Team Leads and that can be a bit nervewracking but, each and every one of them have been very nice and helpful to me. I do wish the pay was a bit higher and that it would be easier to see how to advance in the company, but I really enjoy my job. I love interacting with customers via chat, it is much less stressful than voice. I do find that the chat coaches help as fast as they can. They also have a very extensive knowledge base for us to look up answers. I love it and enjoy it there. The best part of my job I would say is helping the customers.
Productive work place with a good live vibe
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Ennis, TXApril 17, 2015
A typical work day is very interesting, you never know what each day will bring to you as a challenge. The environment is very relaxing and the co-workers are very pleasant.
not personal
Team Lead (Former Employee), Springfield, MOApril 15, 2015
The job is very demanding for the small amount of pay and for the most part not a very personal place to work although our goal is customer service, the call center management needs to work on their customer service because this rolls down to the agents.
No chance at advancement/ Cruddy benefits
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Paducah, KYApril 14, 2015
Pros: Getting paid to sit in the A/C and take calls, your fellow CA's
Cons: If the members don't ruin your mood, the management will.
If you like vacations, don't get sick, don't go to the doctor, don't leave for a family emergency, don't leave EVER because if you do, they take your PTO and use it, and it takes forever to rack up. I made the mistake of having to go to the doctor twice a week for routine ultrasounds and as a result, I got $100 for my entire maternity leave because I used all my PTO for my mandatory appointments. If you apply as a CA, you will stay a CA. I've known people who have applied for a TL position and been turned down multiple times for being "too experienced" but still wanted them to perform sup calls etc without the extra pay. They hire TL's straight out of training instead of experienced CA's from the floor! Now they have this amazing thing where if you stay in the top 25 by the end of the month, you're supposed to get a bonus, but again, forget it if you're sick or pregnant because if you miss one day or aren't there during your regular schedule, they take that bonus away and then cockily post to your metrics a message among the lines of "we appreciate your effort but you weren't here so you missed out on x amount" The management of this building is ridiculous and most of the TL's are too busy playing on their cellphones than actually going around helping people. If you don't mind getting paid 9.50/hour forever and are okay with helping yourself because no one else will, then by all means, apply.
Morning Team Leaders more ready for work than evening
@Home Agent (Current Employee), Englewood, COApril 13, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: short breaks & short hours
A typical day on the job is anything but surprising with the type of customers that I deal with everyday that I log on for work. Not bad although you have to show empathy in the voice which is sometimes hard when you have them hollering and yelling because they are not getting the service needed.
Productive and Fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 13, 2015
UPS callers would call tracking their packages and requesting for the packages to be redelivered or routed to a different address.
worked in a home setting
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Englewood, COApril 13, 2015
Pros: Worked from home
Cons: was only a seasonal job
I took inbound calls and placed orders for Best Buy a 3rd party company working from home was good from me and I enjoyed this job very much, wish there was more hours and it wouldn't have been a seasonal job.
work
Customer Advocate (Current Employee), Paducah, KYApril 12, 2015
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: np payraise promotions no commuincation
I was never told before took job that we would never get pay raises and the training i did get was all wrong and i had to learn as i was on floor and the management team couldnt even get along with themselves. no communication for team to work communication is very important. i enjoyed coworkers. hardest part was trying to help customer on issues and you were never trained on. no chance of promotion and they cant keep anyone there.
Great Company
Phone Operater/ Tech Support (Former Employee), Ennis, TXApril 11, 2015
Pros: Great work experience and tremendous amounts of fun.
Cons: Unhonest workers get promoted. while honest workers lose the job.
I did start off as a temp for a new contract they received for Intuit TurboTax. The pay was great and the work was even better. It was a very rewarding experience. However, my point score wasn't "good enough". I can't say that all my customers were satisfied because that is a lie in itself. But when i came down to the brass tacks... I never got any scores back from my customers. So it reflected onto me that I wasn't a good worker. When supervisors were to listen in on my calls they wouldn't find any issues. The problem was the rating system. there were employees who would "pad" their scores by sending the e-mails to themselves. I didn't do that only because i never thought of it. And now I am out of a job because of the one person who magically got over 200 surveys in all being positive.
Productive with Incentives for excellent customer service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Uniontown, PAApril 9, 2015
Pros: Flexible scheduling
Cons: Expensive Health Care
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work with friends and people that have things in common that one can share. A typical day at work consists of taking phone calls regarding bank accounts for military members and their families.
blah
Customer Advocate for Blue Cross Blue Shield (Former Employee), Paducah, KyApril 9, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: everything there other than money
horrible place with yelling while on the phones/ no respect, playing favorites to get off the phone, lots of programs to learn, no time between calls
fun
Product support specialist for Intuit Turbo Tax (Current Employee), work at homeApril 7, 2015
This place is a place that will allow you to move up instantly. There is never a dull moment everyone is pleasant and fun to work with.
Good work from home job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Sandy, UTApril 7, 2015
Pros: Good work from home job
Cons: Low pay
I loved this job great hours and the team leads were very helpful. Hardest part of this job is no after call work, you would have to keep the customer on the line to make sure the call was well documented.
productive and fast paced
USAA DEPOSITS AGENT (Former Employee), Springfield, MOApril 7, 2015
a typical day at work would be a team meeting then doing the tasks you're assigned for that day such as stocking shelves to returning items to the right place
na
Customer Advocate (Current Employee), Ennis, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: BONUS
Cons: NO RAISE, UNPROFESSIONAL, UNORGANIZED
WORKING HERE WAS SUCH AN EXPERIENCE. I'VE LEARNED THINGS I'VE NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD LEARN. ALTHOUGH SOMETHINGS COULD CHANGE IM GLAD I HAD THE CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE WORKING AT TELETECH
telemarketing
CSR (Former Employee), Moundsville, WVApril 4, 2015
I answered phones and entered the data into the computer also tried to get people to buy or subscribe to our item I enjoyed working at teletech while I did.
Not a very good place to work
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee), Paducah, KYApril 3, 2015
Pros: Solid constant pay, benefits are okay, you can work with some fun people
Cons: No integrity from company
Even though the pay is 9.50$ an hour, the company has many things to pick up on. The benefits are nice, and the hours are a sure thing, but the way in which the company conducts itself is appaling.
Monthly bonuses are given to the top 25 agents at each site. I had gotten a bonus my first to months, and have yet to be paid for them(november and december). There is no solidarity and the company never stands behind what it says. It rewards laziness and bad habits, and the people who are good at their jobs and do their jobs constantly get penalized by management.
A new manager came in, and some things are changing, but the problems start too high up on the ladder for the new guy to do anything about it.
All positions are temporary and if you don't qualify for steady state, you are out the door.
Representative (Current Employee), Ennis, TXApril 3, 2015
Cons: No lunch break, no permanent position.
It was an enjoyable company to work for, for a little while. They do not offer permanent positions. This is turn will make you worry about when your position ends, what are you supposed to do? And someone like me who takes care of three children I cannot rely on a job like this.

If you are someone who is just looking for something for experience, this is the job for you.
Ok place to learn
Senior Finance Manager (Current Employee), DenverApril 2, 2015
The company has a global footprint, however, 100% of all business decisions are made within a 20x20 office in Denver. Very old fashioned in many ways.

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

Our company was founded more than three decades ago on one guiding principle: Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity – Read more

TeleTech Salaries