TeleTech Employee Review

Stressful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVDecember 13, 2013
In a typical day you would show up , log onto the computer and basically get cursed for 7 hours a day by customers that didnt know how to manage their finances or that needed assistance because something had happened to their account.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
very stressfull

Other TeleTech Employee Reviews

Direct Customer Service
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARNovember 22, 2017
It is a good place to work, if some of the kinks get out of the machine for employees to be properly trained. Some of the team leads are very helpful, when it comes to training. Some of them are not as helpful.
ok place to work for a little extra money
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  ColoradoNovember 22, 2017
The contract i was working on was for Bank of americia, and i like what I was doing, which was assisting customer's with there HSA- FSA- HDLP, FASA, accounts. they had with BOA.

Customer would call in, asked questions about there account.
like as to why their claim did not go through, or needed help submitting a claim, or forgot their passwords, what ever issues they had with there accounts, my job was to assit.
The most enjoyable part of the job for me is when i resolved my customers issues, and they was so thankful.
Pros
It was a easy job
Cons
low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.