TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,101 reviews matching the search
Push for sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moundsville, WVApril 25, 2017
Teletech was a well paying job. The advising and training staff tried to help when sales were not being met. The company had a lot of employee incentives.
Pros
Well paying, freindly staff
Cons
Sales push
NOT a good place to work.
Insurance Agent/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYApril 25, 2017
Too much of a turn over in staff. (management)
DO NOT PAY DECENT WAGES. HORRIBLE PAY AND NO BENEFITS!

Our job stresses to treat Senior Citizens with great respect and to do the right thing for them. This is excellent and it should be that way, But they don't treat their employees fairly.
Pros
Building is clean to work in and kept in good condition.
Cons
Too many changes of rules....All the time rules change.
Convenient and good pay
Product Support Specialist/Temporary Team Lead (Current Employee) –  United StatesApril 24, 2017
Teletech is a great company to work for. They pay pretty well and give you good hours. Even overtime if they allow for that day. The managers are very helpful and communicates well with workers. As long as you are doing your job you are fine. They will work with you when unexpected events happen. I have not had any problems with this company at all. There is also room for advancement here. with in three months I was offered a Team Lead position and a pay raise. If you are the type of person who enjoys being in the comfort of your home and working then this job and company is for you. If you can not follow the simple guidelines that they expect from you then you need not apply. This company has made my work from home experience a good one and now all I do is look for work from home positions before I do anything else. Great company!!!!!! Great Experience!!!
Pros
Great management and team members to help guide employees
Cons
short breaks
not a very fair place to work at all
Outbound Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARApril 24, 2017
i have been treated unfairly since the first day I started with TeleTech. The management and the TLs never seem to take the time to fix the problems I have with my metrics being all messed up therefore im not being awarded for the hard work I put into that place because it goes un-noticed. There is alot of favortism that goes on there that is beyond unreal
Pros
nothing good
Cons
nothing good
Sucks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAApril 24, 2017
Bad dont work here very hard to work for everyone acts better then you just dont apply here very poor manners never liked this place since the beginning
Great coworkers very friendly and extremely good at teaching so you can learn fast
Turbotax tech rep (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLApril 24, 2017
I'm interested in Booking.com please send me Any updates or opportunities coming up. I work in Rockledge. The workers were helpful and friendly. The team leaders don't belittle you and male you feel like you matter
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Benefits if full time
Welcoming place to work.
Customer service Rep for Turbo Tax (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXApril 23, 2017
I liked working at teletech because you are treated in a respectable manner. You actually make an ok amount of money. You are trained correctly and with respect.
Pros
Great work place
Cons
Far for me to travel, temporary Job.
If you're desperate, this will do.
USAA Banking Member Deposits Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 23, 2017
If you're just starting out working or have been unemployed for a while with no specific skills, this place will do. You can get paid for thorough training.
we do not have job security
customer service rep (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 21, 2017
i am still there because i have bills to pay. If I was offered another job with same schedule i would move in heart beat. I don't feel job security and there is really not alot of structure there.
nice work place
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  phillipinesApril 21, 2017
good company

you can relay on the management and the team you had..,
basically they treat you as family good compensation and enough to sustain my family basic needs
Pros
commission
Cons
no free luches
Work From Home
Call Option Attendant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 21, 2017
A typical day was taking inbound and transfer to correct department. This job was super easy. I learned when answering customers want you to give instant answers and due to the position I was in this made for the hardest part of job. I could only find out where the caller needed to be and transfer even if I knew the answer. Plus there was talk time for this position. (bummer) The management was good and workplace culture was awesome due to it was a work from home position. The most enjoyable part of the job when I was under talk time.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Talk time need eliminated
Not my most fav
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 21, 2017
You can choose your schedule and its cool, A lot of help when needed, but you need to have a thick skin in order to manage through a day. The calls get repetitive but you also get cussed at A LOT for things that aren't your fault. I'm talking about actual clients not the team. There is also no HR team so suck it up if you have a problem. I've learned a lot of bank policies.
Pros
Great trainer team (some)
Cons
Short breaks!
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLApril 20, 2017
fun workplace, room for growth, great benefit, and the people are great to work for. There are some things that could be improved upon. Competitive pay.
It was an om job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 20, 2017
I loved helping people getting enrolled in medical car. Loved answering any questions they may have had. My coworkers were great to work with. Loved the hours.
Nothing good
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAApril 19, 2017
Poor work place. bad management, no support. No Raises. Overall just bad place to work. They do not care about employees. No annual reviews, management only looks out for them selves.
Ok place to work
Licensed Healthcare Insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXApril 19, 2017
If you can get past the rude, unfriendly managers you'll enjoy working here. The managers seem to be learning right along with you, so if you have questions you have to find the answer on your own most of the time.
Work from home
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeApril 19, 2017
Great company to work for at home. If you looking for an understanding company this is the place for you. This is also a perfect opportunity for stay at home mothers looking to make extra money.
great compamny
Usaa rep (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYApril 19, 2017
very proficient and great management, very personable and there was a lot to learn . training was easy and the work was very enjoyable . one of the best call centers .
Pros
management
Cons
hours
Tele Tech
Financial Systems Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 18, 2017
Every day was different at TeleTech.
Lots of acquisitions which I was able to get involved in
Days in the office were 8:00 - 5:00 and 8:00 PM - 8:30 AM when traveling on the road to Asia to stay on US time.

Typical business office culture.

I enjoyed traveling to different countries and meeting the people I was supporting and training. It was a great learning experience to open and set up shared service centers

Hardest part of the job was lots of hours when traveling and trying to sleep during the day.

I learned a lot about Oracle financials and supporting the application working in different countries.
Pros
Responsibilities and travel
Cons
cutbacks and limited access to webinars for training
It's not terrible.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2017
They do fun things for associates occasionally, management isn't really ever on the same page and it takes asking 4 different people for an answer....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval