TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 1,777 reviews matching the search
The people are fun to work with
MSR (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 28, 2016
Fun place to work, for the most part the managers are able to work with you on things that come up. Work with school schedules.
Great place to work!
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYSeptember 28, 2016
TeleTech offered a generous salary and a great advancement. I learned a lot about the call center culture. The management was wonderful! The company truly cares about their employees and offers great benefits!
fun place to work
"Customer Service Rep" (Former Employee) –  Brandon, flSeptember 27, 2016
Customer service of tracking customer packages and placing orders, Review customer accounts for united parcel services.
My experience
Webcam support agent (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYSeptember 27, 2016
Everybody has a different experience. I've worked for the company for 3 years with 3 different clients. I enjoy the work and the people. My managers are pretty awesome too!
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Different clients w
Average job at an average company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 25, 2016
It was a somewhat difficult job that should not have been that difficult. Policies and procedures as well as the staff detracted from the enjoyment of the work.
Pros
Helping customers
Cons
Rules were too black and white.
Appropriate work from home experience
Tax Consultant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 24, 2016
The phone-based and online training seminars were thorough and sometimes a bit intense, but manageable. The instructor was kind and fair. The co-workers were mostly engaged. Much of the management was detached and not very helpful. The calls were a delight, including a memorable call from South America.
Pros
exclusively work from home
This is a great company to work for if you disabled.
Customer care associate (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 23, 2016
A good place to work if it is difficult for you to commute for work. Must have a quiet office space with no distractions. Must be upbeat and attentive and able to multi-task. Will need fast speed and reliable internet connection with pots phone line.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Will need up to date equipment with services.
convenience of working from home
Customer service Representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 22, 2016
While the work at home creates convenience the company is very disorganized and needs direction. As well as better technical support. There are great people just not very consistent.
Pros
work from home
Cons
server issues consistently
Good team, always willing to help when needing help understanding
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXSeptember 22, 2016
The atmosphere was very good.
Healthy working environment
No negative feed back
They were always looking for ways to help you improve yourself
I learned how to work strongly as a team
Helped improve my multitasking skills
Pros
There was always room for promotions
Cons
Not enough time to fill out paper work needed between calls
Flexible & Easy Company to work for
Team Lead Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 22, 2016
Very flexible and easy company to work for. Everyone was treated on the same level no one was better than the other. Competitive salary for other work @ home places
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Position was Seasonal
Working at Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYSeptember 21, 2016
As I said in my previous review, I have nothing negative to say about Teletech, only positives. They were helpful, courteous, respectful, and willing to assist you when needed. I just couldn't catch on with the programs needed to work in Turbo Tax as customer support. I don't know if it's my age or what, but my ability to catch on to the programs and remember all the passwords (can't take notes on the floor due to privacy and customer protection) was just nearly impossible. A GREAT place to work though.
fun workplace not very productive in telesales
Sprint Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 21, 2016
A typical day at work would be making about 80 outbound calls to try and convert businesses over to the sprint network. I learned some skills in telesales. The management was fair. They did their best in trying to train in telesales. The hardest part of the job was trying to convince businesses that have been with a provider in ATT or Verizon for years to switch over to Sprint which is very hard to do.
Pros
They worked with you on needing to take off work for personal needs
Cons
The healthcare benefits is horrible in my opinion
Very stressfull, great benefits, doesnt work around other schedule, no management
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTSeptember 20, 2016
Very very stressful depending on where you work inside the company. They have great medical, dental, vision and family insurance along with life insurance as well.
Doesn't work around school schedules or appointments. You cannot miss a second or you will have an occurrence and they can fire you for anything they want.
busy days
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 20, 2016
on the phone constantly answering questions hardest part is dealing with someone that is mad at you cant miss any work or you get wrote up. the people were here
Fun place
service Representative Seasonal (Former Employee) –  work at homeSeptember 20, 2016
I work as a Customer Cervice working from home inbound calls Seasonal Worker Helping Customer meet their needs in a friendly manner.

Placing Orders
Price Matching
Order Status
Resending Orders
Fun workplace with a ping pong table
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 18, 2016
It had a good selection of baked potatoes toppings. Met some life changing people working there. Now I know the difference between real friends and family. A typical day was answering people dealing with there problems trying to brighten up there day about there weight issues
Teletech only cares about quotas- high employee turn over
Technical Support Turbo Tax Software (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYSeptember 17, 2016
They are always hiring because once someone has had enough they will never go back.

If you do anything wrong you will receive a write up and or review in front of your other colleagues- there is no private area for discussion of your performance.

They do not comply with Federal regulations for employment eligibility- I personally witnessed this several times and also reported it- so if you don't have your correct I-9 info, then this is the job for you.
Pros
air conditioned- employee activities
Cons
Getting fussed at in front of other employees
Shift in job culture
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 16, 2016
Company started out a fun and great place to work. Was not told up front a lot of what commission was. The culture and relationships were strained within a years time. Not much room to grow unless you know someone and that is not a guarantee as management could be laid off just as quickly.
Complete cold calls with leads that were not that great. It is a team environment and if you are not a great performer you will not be acknowledged for the most part.
Pros
commissions, benefits, hour lunches, monday-friday
Cons
commissons, high turn over
Overall pretty good job with the exception of the training and management.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYSeptember 16, 2016
Job environment and pay was pretty good. Training and management needed tremendous improvement. The hardest part of the job was trying to figure out most of the material on my own majority of the time and keeping calm in the process.
Pros
45 minute lunches once on production floor and the pay was also pretty good.
Cons
Trying to figure out the material on my own most of the time and keeping calm in the process.
Average Day
Team Lead / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 15, 2016
My time and work career at Teletech was simple but had its usual ups and downs. Were expected to be logged into all systems and ready to take phone calls from Members and answer questions regarding their policies and coverage.
Looking at the operation of the company is one that is a little unstable at times. Promotion of employees who did not have the time or knowledge to fill the job they were put in for support. I personally was given a promotion and then jerked from it without so much as an explanation. They will over hire staff and get rid of people at a moments notice and they do not have to have a reason.rules seem to bend for some and not others, lots of favoritism played. Doesn't get staff to have much respect. Overall there was a lot of knowledge I gained in my 3 plus years with the company and hope to use down the road.
Pros
good knowledge/ career opportunity
Cons
unsure how long job could last