TeleTech
1,370 reviews

TeleTech Employee Reviews

it was a great work place
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), kansasJuly 31, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: low pay
You start your day based on whatever job you are assigned to then you report to the assigned job and complete all task assigned to you until your shift is over
Fun workplace, driven by hard workers and go getters.
Customer Advocate (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 31, 2015
Fun workplace, driven by hard workers. Requires tons of patience and willingness to deal with the same issues repeatedly, day in and day out.
THis was just a job
Customer Service Operations Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FlJuly 30, 2015
I did my best everyday but this was the definition of a just a job. being employed where the employer didnt care weather you were happy about the job you were doing or not.
Great Opportunity
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJuly 29, 2015
I loved this job , Even after being there for a short time because i had to have my son. They were still willing to give me back my job
Can not recommend
Banking CSR (Current Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 28, 2015
Pros: May be suitable for part timers who need a tide over until something better
Cons: Nothing of value
Poor pay, no raises (still making $10/hr after 3 years), little room if any for advancement. High turn over due to lack of any real job security. Week long furloughs (no pay) which has lasted for months previously, no sick days or vacation time. Only PTO. If you have to call in your paid time off you had accrued is used. Leaving little to no vacation time for most. If you are sick you reprimanded. With a three strikes your out policy many have had to stay at work while throwing up on the production floor in fear of loosing their job. Constant shift bids that can cause a family lots of uncertainty hoping you get the shift that will work with day care hours.I could go on but I believe this sums up the most of why I could never recommend this company.
Shifts Change every few months, Zero Tolerance to outside life
Customer Service Bank MSR (Current Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 28, 2015
Pros: pancakes once a month if you dont call in
Cons: healthcare, bathroom breaks come out of your paid breaks
I Have worked here for over two years, I cant stand that I let myself be trapped here for so long. Not only do they have zero tolerance for outside life ( daycare, Children, Medical ) But they have given me Mandatory time off that resualted in me applying for unemployment benefits while i waited for either a new job to call me back, or them to call us all back.

I have seen people to afraid to call in sick, puking in the aisles. They give you no sick days, each time you call in it takes from your paid time off that you acrue as you work.
fun workplace with ping pong
Technical Help Desk (Former Employee), Ennis, TxJuly 28, 2015
It was fun and the thing about it, We work with turbo tax just making sure nothing is wrong with their tax paper. Let them know exactly when they are supposed to recieve their money
Stressful work with flexible hours
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
I usually had to bring my own Lysol wipes to work in order to clean my desk area. The computer takes a while to boot up systems fully and make sure everything runs smoothly, a lot of times you have to try 2/3 computers to find one that works. The hardest part was the client not updating what they'd like us to say to callers for certain disclosures, and then the change not being communicated to reps until they fail a call because of it. The most enjoyable part was the time between calls and the meetings, because the workplace is friendly.
Felt good to help people with their bank accounts
customer service for bank accounts (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Talking to people all over the country
Cons: Not everyone was happy with the solutions
Working on the Bank of America contract I would get a to talk to people and help them solve problems with their accounts. Each case was always unique.
productive and stressful work place. with fitness center
customer service rep (Current Employee), jonesboro, ARJuly 23, 2015
Pros: got faster at typing
Cons: stress
its is an ok place to work, they do have a nice break area with a company kitchen where you can buy food. also has a fitness center where I can work out. I can say I have gotten faster at typing cause of this job.
The Business of Service
Site Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 23, 2015
I worked on a project which dealt with servicing members of the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Program. We dealt with enrollment and many inquiries regarding the program and how to direct incoming phone calls. In training, we also learned of the policies, procedures, and guidelines regarding the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Teletech Moundsville
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moundsville WVJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Positive interaction with co-workers
This position was in Customer Service working with a major cable company. I worked in Technical Support with phone, internet and tv cable as well as Billing and Sales... Our demographic was broad, and I spoke with people from all over the country. Problem solving skills were a must with this position, and conversation control was very important. I liked working with a diverse group of people, and meeting new people daily.
Not worth the stress
CSR Chat Expert (Former Employee), work@homeJuly 21, 2015
Pros: able to swap or have co workers cover your shifts
Cons: too many to list
Stressful work environment, none of management are on same page, unappreciative of employees. 7 team leads since October, way to much moving around, way too many schedule changes. If you do not work well with stress, don't apply here.
Terrible employer
MEDICARE INSURANCE AGENT (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: Too many to list
This employer promises a lot and delivers nothing. Management smiles while lying to your face or insulting you. Most of the training is done by people who have zero people skills and no knowledge of the material they are teaching. Computers, headsets and chairs are the poorest quality they can get away with. The one upside is the co-workers.
Great People to work with!
Intuit Turbotax Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 19, 2015
Pros: great place to work, fun people to work with.
Cons: Was perminate
Teletech was a great place to work. My position was temporary but I loved the environment. I Enjoyed working in customer service.
Ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Englewood, COJuly 17, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: work from home
The job overall is ok. Getting days off sometimes required someone to cover for you and sometimes no one is available to do that. My TL was beyond AWESOME. There are some benefits to working there.
Teletech at Home and Call Center
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Columbia, KYJuly 17, 2015
Pros: flexible scheduling, work at home
Cons: never know the type of customer you are going to get
During my time at the call center, my day started and ending by taking in-bound calls and resolved customer problems on the first call. On the average day during a day shift, I would handle approximately 60 calls, during my time on the overnight shift it was an average of about 30 calls. I handle calls regarding general information about the service provided, international services and technical and data support for devices. The supervisors and management were always there to support the needs of every agent in the center and my co-workers became some of my closest friends. The hardest part of the job was the irate customers (no one likes to be yelled at!) and the best part of the job was hearing a customer be satisfied with the resolution.

The At Home experience was much the same as the call center, the clients were using a different product, but the customer satisfaction of having a resolution is still one of the best parts of working in a call center.
Very Productive Work Enviroment
Online Support Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Breaks and Lunches were scheduled and had a cafeteria
Cons: Benefits were not that great.
Customer Service inbound calls for banking issues, tax questions, working with financial advisers. We were all team players working together if there was any problems. It was a fast pace environment.
Innovative and Progressive BPO
Executive Director, Humanify (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 16, 2015
Advanced, innovative and progressive BPO. Great opportunity to be part of a continuous learning environment. Large organization that allows individuals opportunities to interact with people of all skills and talents. Senior Leadership is committed to providing an environment where employee's enjoy coming to work, which can be a tall order for many traditional call center organizations. Company has strong fiscal leadership/management.
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ARJuly 15, 2015
Fast paced job with a lot to learn. You will be pushed and challenged but it is all apart of the learning process, you will learn and develop a lot of skills that will assist you in the future.

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

Our company was founded more than three decades ago on one guiding principle: Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity – Read more

TeleTech Salaries