TeleTech

TeleTech Employer Reviews

To deal with people who needs help
Customer Care Service/Sales (Former Employee), North Hollywood, CAJuly 9, 2014
I have learned a lot of customer service representative and it help me to improve my communication skills as a representative of DirectTV
Job Doesn't Pay Enough
Customer Service/Call Center (Current Employee), Melbourne FLJuly 8, 2014
Lot of things to learn, fun environment, heavy workload, not enough pay.
Very productive company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 8, 2014
This company really cares about their employees, very productive and overall an outstanding company
Nice work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), BrandonJuly 8, 2014
Pros: nice work environment
Cons: company is inconsiderate of employee family and personal life outside of work
This is a pretty good company. I had to leave the company because they included my doctor visit hours with maternity leave time and after having a c section child birth they would only allow me 3 weeks out of work even with a letter from my doctor.
awarding place to work
Universal Agent (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 5, 2014
Pros: overtime available and the hours/pay increase
Cons: some supervisors
Working within a fun place, handling calls and time management with each call. I learned of the UPS tracking numbers and how each level is handled. The hardest part of the job is when a rude or upset customer calls about their package and being able to calming/professionally resolve their issue. Knowing that each call, I help a customer with their orders.
Fun work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJuly 1, 2014
Varied hours. Long time on the phones. Good supervisor. Kept informed of changes in procedures.
Very boring
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greeley, COJuly 1, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: limited interaction with other people
It pays well, but it's not an active job. If you enjoy sitting all day it would definitely be a good place to apply. Calm atmosphere, and there's not a lot going on. The management is professional and easy to talk to.
Wonderful experience
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 1, 2014
Fantastic people to be around. Everyone always has a smile.
Professional Atmosphere
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Amherst, OHJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great air conditioning and break rooms
Cons: n/a
my job would consist of answering and calling customers and dealership management for possible assistance with customers concerns i enjoyed being able to communicate and feel important on the phone with managers at dealers
Customer Service Via Phone
Accounts manager (Current Employee), Morgantown, WVJuly 1, 2014
Although this job is rather laid back, there are still some flaws in their system.
I loved teletech
Operations Team Lead (Former Employee), Greeley, COJune 30, 2014
I was there as a team lead for 2 years! And i loved it. It was fun being part of the launch and learning and growing
Work place was chaotic
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTJune 25, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: goals and metrics
I wouldn't work for this company again. The company that we handled calls for set it's metrics to hour ie time on calls was 2 mins well that won't happen if you have to help someone setup online banking
Bad management and lots of down time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJune 25, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: low paying job
This company must be desperate for staff, you can do no call, no shows. When you actually do the right procedures and call in, you get yelled at. Staff probably get 10 calls a day, the company encourages reading and crossword puzzles. I am used to a well managed facility and fast pace environment.
Productive work environment, Helping out Military with banking
USAA Bank Customer Service (Former Employee), Uniontown, PAJune 23, 2014
Pros: helping out miliraty, long lunches, flexibility, overtime
Cons: sitting at a desk all day
- I took calls regarding bank accounts for Military affiliated people. Helped them make money transfers, order checks, check account status', ordered new debit cards, set their debit card pin, helped determine questionable transactions on their accounts, etc.
- My manager was great!
- There was a lot that was hard about working for a bank. The intimidation – more... of potentially messing up someone's bank account was probably the worst part.
-The most enjoyable part was getting calls from sweet, elderly women. They would have long phone conversations with me, and it would ALWAYS brighten up my day. – less
Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Costa RicaJune 20, 2014
Pros: free lunchs and transportations
A customer service representative spends his or her day answering consumers' questions, resolving their complaints, taking their orders and signing them up for new services. He or she is the public "face" of a company although, more often than not, interaction is via phone, email or live chat, rather than actually in person.
A very nice placetowork
Customer Service /Techsupport (Former Employee), Work At HomeJune 20, 2014
Pros: 100 job aid
The staff at Teletech is very professional and courteous and a very pleasant place to work they supply you with every tool to make your job easy
Great place to work!!
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Englewood, COJune 19, 2014
TeleTech is a great company to work for. They will help you achieve your goals and continuously train you to be better today than you were yesterday. There is always some kind of training going on and it is a great way to network.
High School
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Uniontown, PAJune 18, 2014
A typical day of work, you will have atleast 40 people who are calling you because they're not happy about something. YOUR job is to calm them down and fix the problem. This can get repetitive and stressful which wouldn't be bad if management understood that and didn't push you harder then what you are. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving – more... for the day. Pay is fair but there is not much room for advancement. – less
Its a Job
Team Leader- Operations (Current Employee), Hopkinsville, KYJune 18, 2014
Pros: if you want to advance you will
Cons: systems dont work so you can do the job
management is awesome but the company as a whole is lacking stability.
Good place when I started but has gotten progressively worse.
Customer Service Rep I (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJune 18, 2014
Pros: the fellow employees, the cafeteria, the new bathrooms
Cons: everything but the employees
They lure you in with the possibility of advancement and an enjoyable environment. After training is complete and you are on the job, things go downhill from there. As far as advancement goes, there is politics and favoritism along with the simple fact that there are just not enough areas of advancement. Employees are treated like human capital as opposed – more... to human beings. The pressure to perform create a very stressful environment. Feedback from your team leads is negative most of the time because of the pressure on them to meet the metrics. Morale is nil. The turn over rate is so bad that there is a shortage of staff all the time which puts even more pressure on the employees. Management is poor overall and there seems to be a "clique" and is you aren't in that clique, you will never be promoted. There are no - absolutely no - raises of any kind. In the five years that I worked there I never received a raise of any kind. There is a bonus program but it's not easy to obtain the bonuses because of the very high metrics that you are forced to maintain. Customers do not come first. Metrics and the money they make off of our services come first. The only bright spot in the whole experience are the fellow employees. Teletech does hire people from all walks of life and does not seem to discriminate. I will never return to Teletech. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their – Read more