TeleTech
1,067 reviews

TeleTech Employer Reviews

Teletech
Licnsed INsurance Agent (Current Employee), Ennis, TXJanuary 21, 2015
They only care about themselves. They do have a few people that care about you. But you shouldn't have to fight to receive your money . and you should be able to bring a drs. note and know that your job s secure... I do know people who have been off work because of a medical situation where the dr said they could not come back for two weeks and they were fired for this. It is not right at all.
Push you through training
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Moundsville, WVJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: availability of positions
Cons: read review above
The location I worked at is closed now, but if you like good pay and great atmosphere, look elsewhere. You are timed when using restroom (they actually followed my girlfriend into the restroom). The trainers, not all of them, are mostly self-serving. They only care about their stats and personal life. Supervisors are mostly not available and finding a lead is almost impossible.
Productive and hardworking
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Greeley COJanuary 20, 2015
This place was very strict, and was a great company to work for
great payand schedule, but poor management
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: pay, schedule, new skills
Cons: getting time off approved, poor management
I say Teletech is great for helping with school schedules and the pay is better, but the corporate culture and the culture between Teletech and their clients can be a little overwhelming. the management is sometimes spread too thin and some of the team managers aren't very good at their jobs. It used to be easier to get time off approved, but it is getting harder to getting approved these days. Training for new associates could be better and ongoing training still needs improvement for some associates for the the client our site was working for.
Fun Productive Workplace
Customer Service Help Desk/Technical Support (Former Employee), Fairfield, ALJanuary 15, 2015
Provided troubleshooting of network and server issues; proactively assisted with help desk duties, supporting printers, hardware, software and related technical issues. Maintained excellent customer service on special requirements and service issues, accommodating customer's special needs requests and needs. Monitored service quality; involved in daily contact with customers to troubleshoot and resolve problems. Reduced stress levels of customers by adopting a cooperative attitude and positive approach to every task and assignment. Actively tracked and followed up on trouble tickets, reducing average response time from three days to two hours.
Great job
Tax/Technical Support (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 14, 2015
Working from home has more cons than pros, personally for myself. Overall Teletech is a reasonable job, but they are not paying the same wages as other @home jobs (they pay less).
Convenient company to work for with wonderful employees
Geek Squad (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 13, 2015
Getting to work with “bright, talented people” and being part of a large company that “operates more like a cluster of startups” were also said to be key – bringing with it pressure to perform, but bringing out their best work.
Great start to call center environment
Customer service Representative (Former Employee), Greenville, scJanuary 13, 2015
Teletech was a great start to my office environment experience. I was able to get familiar with the call center skill needed to be successful. I did not stay at this job very long because it was a vendor for UPS and the contract came to an end. The work environment was not very organized. Employee did not have assigned seats, therefore at the start of your shift you had to search for seating before beginning your work.
Good company to learn the ropes
Senior Analyst, Marketing and Communications (Former Employee), Englewood, COJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: colleagues, challenging projects
Cons: compensation, stability, advancement
TeleTech has a very fast paced and hectic work environment. It's a great place to learn and develop your professional skills. But there is very high turnover due to constantly changing projects, initiatives and leadership. The advantage to this constant change is that mid-level managers are given lots of opportunity to take on new, challenging projects. The downside is that you will often not receive proper compensation or advancement opportunities for taking risk.
BAD management policies
MEMBER SECURITY ADVISOR SERVICES AGENT (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJanuary 10, 2015
The pay is great, but not worth the issues that you have to deal with on a daily basis. The management is lazy and will find any way to get out of having to take supervisor calls. Customers would sit on hold for 10-20 mins because a supervisor wouldn't take a call or would instruct the agent to do so in the hopes that they would get frustrated and just hang up.
Teletech Corporation Work at Home
Work at Home Call Center Position (Current Employee), Englewood, COJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: the training was good. the staff was good.
Cons: the pay was low for what you had to do. the calls/customers were horrible.
I enjoyed the training which I felt was very good. The staff that I worked with were great. The program that I was on was horrible, which is the reason that I moved on. Overall, it was a good position, and would reapply again if something good opened up.
Guarunteed hours and pay.
Customer Advocate (Current Employee), Paducah, KYJanuary 8, 2015
I like the fact that they guarantee 40 hours a week, and at least $9.50 an hour. The job is easy to understand and learn, but the order is unorganized.
Loved the Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVJanuary 8, 2015
I worked there for a few months and people there and their work ethics are awesome. I had an emergency after i got out of training that requiered me to go out of state and i was able to get time off, and make them uo before and after time i took off. Very friendly, work with you.
Uncomfortable work environment
USAA DEPOSITS AGENT (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJanuary 8, 2015
I learned about how to work with checking savings and debit card servicing for USAA Military Banking

I got along with most of my co-workers but that is ultimately why I had left the company.
standard outsource provider environment
Account Executive, Client Services (Former Employee), denverJanuary 7, 2015
desk job coaching and developing representatives
managing client services
Good
Technical Support/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ennis, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Not very organized in payroll dept
Management very unprofessional
Client driven culture
Claims Lead (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: non-competitive employee benefits.
Unstable, high stress situations when client contact is coming due. Competitive work environment. Competitive slaries
Working from home is a plus
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee), @home agentJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: no commute, clothes budget, or car expenses.
Cons: unpredictable hours.
I would have loved this job had it not been for the hours always being cut, I need something more dependable with a 40 hour work week. People are great, training is excellent, hardest part is time restrictions placed on how long to take care of a customers issue. Loved working from home, no commute, clothes budget, car expenses.
productivity high due to quiet environment
Home Agent Product Sales (Current Employee), Englewood, COJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: high productivity
Cons: fixed schedule that i did not care for
Quiet Home environment easy to be a self starter Name my own schedule
Great oppertunity/must be flexible
Customer Service Respresentative (Current Employee), Hopkinsville, KYJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: employees are great, decent pay
Cons: unorganized, flexibilty
Answering telephone calls, resolving customers problems and being a team player. Forty hour work week is great however you must adhere to your schedule, flexibility is a must. I love my co-workers but it is sort of unorganized.

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their – Read more