TeleTech

TeleTech Employer Reviews

Nice place to work
Technical Helpdesk for Intuit's TurboTax (Former Employee), Ennis, TXApril 16, 2014
Nice place to work if you living in and around Ennis, Tx. Driving everyday to and back from work can be really draining.
fast paced
Benigno Aquino Jr (Former Employee), Iloilo City, P06April 14, 2014
fun, i learned a lot about patience because I was assigned on Customer Complaints
Good Job but no job security and less room for advancement
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAApril 14, 2014
Pros: working at home
Cons: pay, hours, lack of appropriate training, and job security
Teletech is more suitable for someone looking to make some extra money. It definitely forces you to control you anger when dealing with irate customers. All in all its a comfortable job, but the company has some issues. They are not completely honest with their potential employees such as whether the job is temporary or permanent, your hours, what is – more... expected, etc. I would only return back to Teletech if I needed extra money not for my sole means of support. – less
little to say
Long Distance Representative (Former Employee), Uniontown, PAApril 11, 2014
Pros: good pay for the work, job was easy
Cons: felt like i was set up to fail, maybe im wrong
with the short time i was here, i found the job to be fun, most of the people to be nice, and yet if you were good at what you did the place was a bit weird, from day one people had been singled out to be "let go" and everyone could tell. so be careful if you work hard you might make it up the chain or you might step on someones toes
Has contract with not for profit bank and insurance company
Member Services Rep (Former Employee), Springfield, MOApril 11, 2014
I would talk over phone with members of the USAA company to help with their online banking needs. I learned about many of the banking laws required to do tasks that included money transfers and deposits.
Great place to work with opportunities for bonuses
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Uniontown, PAApril 7, 2014
Pros: paid breaks, p4p
Cons: stress
A typical day at Teletech is answering calls and making sure you take care of your customer's needs. There is an awesome program called P4P or pay for performance. So if you come to work and do your job you get the chance to get a bonus of up to $250 a month.
Working for TT
CORPORATE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 7, 2014
Pros: great location, very nice coworkers
Cons: with so many remote employees, getting to know coworkers can be challenging
Every day is different, but rewarding. I work with the Sales Team and SMEs to create training materials. I also contribute to the Global Learning and Development team for onboarding materials as well as sharing best practices and ideas.

The company is pivoting from an outsourcing company to a business services, sales focused, and consulting company. – more... It is a challenge to pivot over 40,000 employees and change the culture, but that's part of our job.

Some of my most exciting projects have been working with media to create "trailers" for our product segment offerings, creating a blog series to connect our remote and offshore employees with HQ, and creating fun and dynamic training materials around social media.

I love my work, but my long term plan for my career includes travel as much as possible. Therefore I am seeing what is out there in different countries and different states of the US. – less
QA Analyst
Senior Systems Software Programmer (QA) (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 2, 2014
Pros: i got to work from home with a great team of people.
Cons: long hours, no resources, and constant code based failures.
As a telecommuter I worked 10 plus hours a day, trying to establish a test plan, get the right data set, and start testing. After testing was completed, I would report the defects or issues and assign them to the product owner.
Needs some improvements but getting better.
Sales Associate II (Former Employee), Springfield, MOApril 2, 2014
Training class I had to go thru was poorly put together and did not fully prepare me for the job i would be performing on the floor. Human capital were also not very easy to work with due to constant confusion within the department. All parts of growing pains as they were trying to expand. Overall management were very friendly and helpful once we were – more... on the production floor and provided us with all the assistance and resources to become self-sufficient parts of the team. – less
Focused customer relations, military banking niche
Inbound call center operator (Current Employee), Northern ColoradoMarch 29, 2014
Pros: customer relations management enforced
Cons: minimal rewards and minimal health coverage ( limited policy choice)
Work with XP & MSO-7 systems, Aviya browser software.
Statistical performance management defining %parameters-subject to change. In-depth training, including basic reference contact for investment distribution, data regarding transaction confirmations of EFT's. Main banking number operator directory assistance.

Age range early adult and senior workforce.

Allowing – more... to develop content of what motivates their security and needs is without any time constraints as long related to their concerns. – less
Good for a call center
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 26, 2014
This is a good place if you like call center jobs. Good benefits.
Easy well paced environment
CSR (Former Employee), At homeMarch 25, 2014
I logged in everyday and help customers with their issues.
I learned to troubleshoot and resolve problems
Management was available to deal with calls that requested managers.
My co-workers and I were a great team.
The hardest part of my job was having to wait at times for the manager to become available
I really enjoyed being able to solve my customers – more... problems and give an outstanding call experience. – less
Convenient job with no commute
At Home Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Englewood, COMarch 23, 2014
Pros: no commute
Cons: no pay raises; not much room for promotion
Working for Teletech is convenient for a stay-at-home parent or student as there is no commute. You are working from the convenience of a home office and you are not spending extra money on gas, wardrobe, or lunch. Co-workers are lovely to work with, and helpful as we communicate via a virtual chat room.

The hardest part of the job is management changes – more... policies often, and it is difficult to keep up with the changes. Employee coaching could be a bit stronger, and pay raises would be nice for those loyal to the company for more than a year, or for those agents making more sales, and performing well.

Employees are responsible for complying with their daily schedule, and keeping up with their metrics and goals daily. A coaching action plan is given once per month. – less
Horrendous lack of communication
Member Satisfaction Coach (Former Employee), Greeley, COMarch 22, 2014
Pros: friendly, high-morale
Cons: poor-communication
I liked Teletech at first. One of their clients is one of the biggest insurance and banking providers in America. The customers we talked to on the phone were all really good people, and it wasn't pure support so we got to help them take care of basic needs with their bank accounts and such.

They make it easy to succeed at your job. They give you all – more... the tools necessary. Why am I giving it one star, you ask? All of this stuff sounds really positive. Well it is, but for all the positives, the negatives simply tower over them.

I was supposed to be on track to be promoted within three months of starting working there. I never was promoted, but they did give me a new job title that was basically meaningless, "Member Satisfaction Coach." It's a lot like Dwight's title "Assistant (to the) Regional Manager" from the office. It had absolutely no meaning. Theoretically I was supposed to go around and help others do better on their phone calls, but I went for weeks and weeks without doing any of that. It also didn't come with a pay increase, so needless to say it felt pretty condescending.

This company survives on amping up your ego, but in the end it's all hollow. They will make you feel like you are a great part of the team, that your work matters, but their actions speak so much louder than their words. In the end you realize that it's just a sham -- a really big puffer fish. There are no substance to their claims at all.

The communication here was horrible. It took me two weeks to get a hold of my bosses' boss to alert him of an urgent issue regarding my salary. My bosses' boss came to us during training and said he had an open door if we ever wanted to talk. His door was open, but he was never in his office.

Some people would log into their computers then leave for hours at a time and wouldn't get fired. – less
Creating value through customer experience
Director, Voice Engineering (Current Employee), Englewood, COMarch 21, 2014
Pros: exposure to leading technologies
Cons: often difficult to find work-life balance
TeleTech Holdings, Inc. is a global business process outsourcing company headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, that provides strategy consulting, technologies, and services for customer experience management.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Stockton, CAMarch 20, 2014
i landed this job out of internship, i was thankful for all that Teetech taught me, it was a fun environment and the management and co-workers were great.
work summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moundsville WVMarch 19, 2014
A typical day at work would include answering calls for customers for appointments , technical help , billing . I have learned to be very patient with people some are younger, some are older , and the older ones are not as fast as the younger generation. There was always a good working environment everyone got along mostly and it made coming to work – more... everyday a joy. The best part of the job was helping people and knowing they wouldn't need to call again for the same issue and they wouldn't need to worry anymore. – less
customer service for financial firm
Account Manager (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVMarch 19, 2014
Pros: great experience in a big industry
Cons: call after call monotony
A typical day is taking call after call from Bank of America customers and servicing their needs. Management is on site to assist with all inquiries you have while helping customers. I have learned conflict resolution under hectic circumstances. The environment is fast paced. The hardest part of the job is dealing with irrate customers who are hard – more... to please. I enjoyed most helping people and really making a difference in their finances and educating them how to avoid fees and how to manage money in a more proficient manner. – less
typical day at work
call rep (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTMarch 19, 2014
I would take calls and help people with there accounts. and help them with there credit cards.
Customer contact was superb.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Kalispell, MTMarch 18, 2014
Pros: schedule compliance with peoples needs
Cons: constant stress level of never knowing if you have a job from one day to the next
I enjoyed speaking with customers and being able to resolver their issues. The company itself, is a good company but it offers no chance to advance wages. Also, the insecurity of the job is very very stressful. My fellow employees were wonderful, highly intelligent individuals who made the job worth going to each day. The customers were generally great. – more... But it has to be noted that people who contact this facility are asking about banking needs which can be stressful for them as well as for the employees. It requires a cool head and excellent product knowledge to handle people and their needs. Management is just OK. They are more concerned about the dollar value of their personal needs rather then the person in the seat taking the calls. Their focus is to have as many seats filled with people at any given time and it makes no difference to them who occupies the seats as long as they are filled. The best part of the job is knowing that you have given the best customer service you can and knowing you made a difference in peoples lives. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their – Read more