TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,278 reviews matching the search
Great job to do from home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJune 27, 2017
Reputable company, very good training. The hardest part of the job was dealing with disgruntled customers. The most enjoyable part was not having to get dressed up and go out!
Its was a fun place to work and learn alot of information
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 27, 2017
The hardest part of the job was learning all the code and different sign in code. You meet so many new people because you can see everyone who were in class with you.
Pros
work from home
Cons
short break
Pretty Good for a Temporary Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJune 26, 2017
Though TeleTech is a great company with many benefits, it is a call center for a huge bank. This means its very stressful at times with a lot to learn and perfect. Its a fairly good environment, but its not for everyone. There's a variety of people that work there. There is sometimes a lack of communication and can be easily frustrating, but its good as a temporary job to get by. Not one to work up in very easily.
Pros
Benefits, Quick Environment, Good Temporary Job
Cons
Lack of Communication and frustrating scenarios, High Stress Job
They make you feel like a valued employee, everyday
API Agent / Property Casualty Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 26, 2017
Excellent place to work - I highly recommend it. The provide excellent benefits.

Keep in mind, they have several projects and contracts with different companies worldwide. My project was very fast paced, and sometimes stressful. When on overload, the management teams are right there to back you up, and assist in any manner. There is room for advancement as the project itself is growing, and it seems they promote from within.

The company has excellent management, the entire staff is educated as needed, and they provide coaching to make you a better employee in any career path you end up on.

I would definitely go back to work for them if I were to be in an area in which they provided employment.

I thank them for the opportunity to work there.
Pros
Encouraging values - they stand by and Employee Appreciation
Cons
Only 3 days of paid sick time - in a large office.
Productive and Hard Work Shows
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 26, 2017
I found out that as long as you show up for work, active listen to the members and take care of their needs, it shows to the management that you are wanting to keep your job and that you take your job serious to grow in the company. I know that the management and HR will listen to you when you have issues of anything as long as you are respectful.
Unable to change, stuck in the past
Principal Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 24, 2017
Company recently released CIO, 2 IT VPs because the changes they were attempting to implement didn't sit well with the 'old guard'. It's billion dollar company still behaving as if it were 200 person call center.
Pros
Still haven't seen any...
Cons
Below average compensation, benefits.
Fun work environment. Stressful job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJune 24, 2017
Working for Teletech in the beginning was a pleasure. I loved assisting customers and resolving their issues. As the years progressed and new companies took over they wanted us to solve customers issues in a short amt of time for the sake of call handle times. Management was amazing for the most part.
Enjoying benefits and salary
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 23, 2017
when it comes to salary and benefits I can say i am getting what i needed.hardest ,work is easy but the hardest part of the job is when your immediate supervisor is not supporting you at all.enjoyable part of the job is you go out with friends after work and have team building sometimes
Sometimes had games but most time did not.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 23, 2017
Go in at 6am sit down put your head phones on and take phone calls from people who are having a problem with their computer or who want to order things from our website. I learned that I knew more about computers that I had originally thought. Management was okay. He always was there for us and tried to push us to do our best.
We had a cafeteria so we were able to group up and talk to each other and become friends. The most enjoy able part about the job is that I could spend lots of time with my family and that I could help hundreds if not thousands of people with their problems with their computer.
Pros
hours
Cons
The company was moved over seas.
Corporate Careers are career killers - run
Middle Management (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 22, 2017
Horrible culture, completely run out of fear and placing blame. Most people quit after 8 months because it is so toxic. The leaders are mean and have unreasonable expectations. Project timelines are so aggressive that people work non stop out of fear of being fired. No annual raises, standard increase of living and the worst PTO policy ever. Only 7 paid holidays and they even mandate that you have to use 1 week of your vacation during Christmas. I've never seen such toxicity in my entire career. Run
Best job ever
Tier 2 Agent (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 22, 2017
This job was so much fun. I actually loved working there. The hours were great the pay was awesome. Until they relocated then i was forced out of a job. But the people there were very helpful. If you don't mind sitting for a long period of times then this is not for u.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 22, 2017
I enjoy answering calls and emails. Being able to help my customers and resolve their issue is something I enjoy. This company allows you to communicate with customers and guides you to be professional.
very rewarding, and fullfilling
Customer Service Representative Tier 2 (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJune 22, 2017
The hardest part of the job for me is the low call volume. Over the last two weeks I've driven to work, and been there about an hour only to be sent home.
Pros
no weekends, easy yet very rewarding
My experience and Teletech was memorable because I had supervisors who actually cared about my performance and life, to an extent.
Tier 1 & Tier2 Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TX 75119June 22, 2017
If I didn't have supervisors who weren't attentive to my behavior as well as holding me accountable to my job requirements, then I would not have lasted as long as I did at Teletech. The culture of the company offers growth for those who cease the opportunity and the ability to be flexible helps as well.
Pros
Potlucks almost every weekend.
Cons
Short breaks and managment may be over worked.
Fast paced, can be overwhelming for some.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJune 22, 2017
Call center work is what it sounds, one call after another. But this particular site was working with a bank and I got the advantage to learn how bank systems operate, learn all the federal laws and regulations, and how to provide pleasant customer service.
This job has given me patience and great experience in dealing with some frustrated clients.

The management was okay, seems like most jobs I have worked always had a minor issue somewhere in management but overall a great experience.

Hardest parts were definitely facing very angry clients on the phone, some have real legitimate issues. Other's, not so much but you still have to handle it very professionally. You'd be surprised what people say to you, but this job really taught me lots of patience.

But most of all, I loved the environment I worked in. I had lots of friends and was very close with my teammates.
Pros
convenience store in building, Atm, Lunch area, quiet space, access to computers, smoking area
fun place but needs to be more lenient in absences
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJune 22, 2017
Its very educational and fun at times but needs team leaders that are more on hands training with the employees.The hardest part is not having the leeway to miss work a little bit more.
The Company started very well and ended up shipping almost all of their Accounts overseas.
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAJune 21, 2017
I worked with this Company over a long period of time and they were very flexible with me. I was allowed to travel overseas and return with them. I enjoyed very much working with them although pay was not always great..
Good for @ home work
Customer Service @ home service (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 21, 2017
You learn to listen and try to describe things over the phone.
But Call Center customer service can be taxing.
This work at home job meet a need for when I did not have a car, the
people are really nice that I work with.
Pros
not having to fight traffic
Cons
time off can be hard to get
underpaid, undertrained
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 21, 2017
underpaid, undertrained

Training was on computer at home using their software. Were glitches many times a day. Employee had to call special number to get it straightened out. Not paid for that time. Got behind on training. Awful. Was really undertrained and unprepared and didn't get paid for all the work
Pros
work from home
Cons
not paid for all work, undertrained and unprepared
great job for people with no kids
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 21, 2017
I worked here for 5 months and during that time frame i tried 3 times to change my schedule so that way i could spend time with my child. But each time i asked they said "you have to wait til the quarters over" or "we might not get a site wide shift bid til this summer". The schedule i had made it to where i hardly had any time to spend with my almost 1 year old and i didnt like it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.