TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,341 reviews matching the search
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 24, 2017
Working with teletech is like working with any other customer service jobs. They all they there moments and it's up to you to determine rather its going to be a good day or bad.
Director
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  globalJuly 24, 2017
Busy, process driven organization that has a lot of training to support manpower. Metrics and culture are a large focus site to site as well as creating proactive client engagement strategies.
Pros
Good process methodology
Cons
Work life balance is very hard once you move past a manager level
miserable place
Member Authentication (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 24, 2017
For the most part, the management is great! but you get no feedback, no solid way of improving when youve done something wrong. and the insurance is a 1/4 of your paycheck every 2 weeks, which is when you get paid. so if you have insurance, look forward to a 500$ check every 2 weeks
Not a stable source of income
Eligibility Support Representative (Former Employee) –  @HOMEJuly 23, 2017
I was employed through TeleTech for 6 months and terminated without the possibility for rehire after being told that I was not doing the job correctly. Even after making corrections. I believe I was wrongfully terminated. The training was adequate as I desire this type of work but the job itself was not and did not support my career choice, professionalism nor did they work with me as an employee to make necessary corrections to keep the job. No one is perfect!
Pros
work from home
Cons
non direct contact in sight of any complication for effective resolution.
Great Workplace!
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJuly 22, 2017
I absolutely loved working here! They taught me exactly what to do, so there was very little reason for questions. It was fast paced, but once you got the hang of it, the job was easy!
Fun
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 21, 2017
Teletech with grade a big call center with many workers do with it was great cuz we receive a lot of training a lot of coaching support and teaching receive a high volume of calls and our managers were there to support us with when we had trouble troubleshooting but thanks to the training we are able to do our job the right way it was cool everyone dress professional who had a good environment
fast paced
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJuly 20, 2017
If you want to advance your career quickly this is the place to do it. Plenty of opportunities to gain experience in your field.

- Team unity within HR was great and well supported.
- Supporting employees in resolving issues, answering questions or giving advice in ways that would help employees improve their work life was the best part!
- The amount of work on my plate was often not realistic in terms of being able to do on my own in this role, so that was a challenge.
- Any new HR skill that you wanted to learn was supported and encouraged by management. Huge plus!
Absolutely Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 20, 2017
This was by far the worst place I have ever worked. The typical day was answering phone calls from people who you could not help and getting no support from anyone, trying to explain online banking to elderly people and watching the "supervisors" stand around discussing their weekends or after work plans. It is incredibly boring, hostile, dirty and the equipment is so old and broken that a lot of times your system is down, and nobody knows how to fix anything. There is no communication between management and the customer service representatives, different departments and the training is pathetic. I dreaded going to work everyday and I couldn't find anyone who didn't feel the same way. Quitting that place was the best thing I ever did.
Pros
Cons
Management, dirty building, no communication, low pay
Focus on the members
USAA - Producer / Member Solution Specialiest (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 20, 2017
Teletech is a service group for USAA. USAA is a great company and really cares about their members. It is like any other phone center. You are going to spend 99% of your time at work on the phones talking to USAA members. The culture is great.
Pros
Great cafeteria
Cons
Constant policy changes
Good money
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 20, 2017
The money is very good at Teletech but the atmosphere is not ideal. They are very nitpicky and constantly on your back about something no matter how well you're performing your job.

Want to know more about TeleTech?

Ask a question
horrible
Financial Specialist (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 20, 2017
Literally the worst place I've ever worked. They play favorites in upper management. Are not understanding when you have health problems concerning pregnancy and have to miss work
Pros
Literally nothing
Cons
Do not work here unless desperate
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJuly 19, 2017
It's basically a boiler room. One call right after the other. You're stuck in your cubicle and have to ask permission to leave it anytime but for lunch. You are being constantly watched and monitored and have sales quotes but you can get bonus and increased hourly pay. Management is only so-so and under a lot of pressure too.
Ambiente agradable
Jefe / Supervisor / Responsable, Sr.Team Lead. (Former Employee) –  USJuly 19, 2017
el ambiente de trabajo fue agradabe , teniamos mucha iniciativa propia y los objetivos se cumplian
Pros
buena cobertura
Great Place to Work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 19, 2017
The Management at teletech is spot on and always available to help. They always look internally 1st for promotions and only fill externally if no one is ready for the promotion. Never saw 1 promotion go to an external employee. An absolutely one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Pros
Pay, Advancement
good work place at home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJuly 18, 2017
i would work with them again. its great to work from home. i liked the oppurtunity. the hiring process went fast and smooth. the learning time was too short. its alot to learn in a short time.
Pros
breaks
Cons
time off
Fun place to work
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 17, 2017
The people are supportive. Not a good job if single income. The benefits are good. Schedule change requests following 90 days of employment. Variety of age ranges working here.
Pros
Time goes by fast
Cons
Low pay
Customer Service REp
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAJuly 17, 2017
when this job was advertised, it was full time, great benefits. soon after in training, we found out we were temporary and was no guarantee we would become full time permanent. our trainer said we would get paid holidays, PTO, sick days, only to find out we did not get any of these. The main reason I went was because I needed medical but we didn't get that either. False advertisement. They should be straight forward from the beginning or I wouldn't have wasted my time and looked else where. Amazon people were coming in after us and they got paid more and full benefits but our trainer told us not to listen because that was a lie. No, it wasn't and I know a couple of people who work with Amazon through TeleTech and yes they get paid well and full benefits. If I could have gotten on with Amazon I would have but since I was hired in with health insurance I was told I would have to wait 6 months. In training, everyones trainer was fussing back and forth in front of all of us and they are supposed to be professionals. People were falling asleep in class. The trainer made some quit and kept giving others a chance. Immature trainers don't make good employees and they cannot create them either.
Pros
training
Cons
no medical, Pto, sick days, no raises, not permanent
very productive
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJuly 17, 2017
I have been working for teletech for 2 years. I love the company and benefits. I have experience in different fields because of them which is a positive.
Pros
Get to learn different field of work
Cons
having to move from one project to another
Fun family-like environment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLJuly 16, 2017
This has to be one of the most fun places I have ever worked. It has brought me out of my shell, it has taught me life skills I didn't know I needed. It has opened me to new experiences. The best part of the job for me is solving a person's problem, the worst part is not being able to or being yelled at before I get the chance. This place will make you think outside the box and on your toes.
Pros
Constant new things
Cons
Constant stress, constant trying to keep up
Wonderful Company
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 16, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company and am trying very hard to get back into working for teletech again.
The pace is great. The ability to work from home is great. The team leads are very helpful and understanding. The hardest part of the job is getting your foot back in the door once you leave. This company teaches their employees to be great customer service representatives.
Pros
Great team leads
Cons
Hard to regain employment after leaving the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval