TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 1,771 reviews matching the search
Shift in job culture
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 16, 2016
Company started out a fun and great place to work. Was not told up front a lot of what commission was. The culture and relationships were strained within a years time. Not much room to grow unless you know someone and that is not a guarantee as management could be laid off just as quickly.
Complete cold calls with leads that were not that great. It is a team environment and if you are not a great performer you will not be acknowledged for the most part.
Pros
commissions, benefits, hour lunches, monday-friday
Cons
commissons, high turn over
Overall pretty good job with the exception of the training and management.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYSeptember 16, 2016
Job environment and pay was pretty good. Training and management needed tremendous improvement. The hardest part of the job was trying to figure out most of the material on my own majority of the time and keeping calm in the process.
Pros
45 minute lunches once on production floor and the pay was also pretty good.
Cons
Trying to figure out the material on my own most of the time and keeping calm in the process.
Teletech only cares about quotas- high employee turn over
Technical Support Turbo Tax Software (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYSeptember 17, 2016
They are always hiring because once someone has had enough they will never go back.

If you do anything wrong you will receive a write up and or review in front of your other colleagues- there is no private area for discussion of your performance.

They do not comply with Federal regulations for employment eligibility- I personally witnessed this several times and also reported it- so if you don't have your correct I-9 info, then this is the job for you.
Pros
air conditioned- employee activities
Cons
Getting fussed at in front of other employees
fun workplace not very productive in telesales
Sprint Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 21, 2016
A typical day at work would be making about 80 outbound calls to try and convert businesses over to the sprint network. I learned some skills in telesales. The management was fair. They did their best in trying to train in telesales. The hardest part of the job was trying to convince businesses that have been with a provider in ATT or Verizon for years to switch over to Sprint which is very hard to do.
Pros
They worked with you on needing to take off work for personal needs
Cons
The healthcare benefits is horrible in my opinion
Working at Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYSeptember 21, 2016
As I said in my previous review, I have nothing negative to say about Teletech, only positives. They were helpful, courteous, respectful, and willing to assist you when needed. I just couldn't catch on with the programs needed to work in Turbo Tax as customer support. I don't know if it's my age or what, but my ability to catch on to the programs and remember all the passwords (can't take notes on the floor due to privacy and customer protection) was just nearly impossible. A GREAT place to work though.
Great benefits easy jobs.
Hyundai Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 20, 2016
Typical day was answering inbound calls from Hyundai customers. The job was really easy co workers were very helpful in making sure everyone was up to date on policy changes. Management was horrible any reason to get you in trouble to put you in disciplinary action for 30 days. Felt like management and supervisors were just knit picking at anything to write you up. Overall loved the job management needed much improvement.
Pros
Easy job, nice co workers, clean work environment decent pay and benefits.
Cons
Management quick to get you in trouble for any reason job security always worrying.
fast paced and stress full
Tier 1 Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2016
Not a enjoyable place to work at. Teletech does not seem to care bout employee health and home life . Teletech does not accept doctors notes so if your in a car accident and admitted in hospital after 3 rd day your probably going to be terminated.
The team Leads and ops managers walk around with pants sagging very unprofessional.
Favoritism is huge part of Teletech, if you complain you will never be promoted. They tell you there is no sales when they hire you and there is, they are more about numbers than anything else. Would not recommend working for them.
False promises
Customer Service Representative (former) (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARAugust 31, 2016
Teletech would promise bonuses for certain benefits offered or scheduled to the members and you will never see it. They push push push and never deliver. Managers need more phone time they are very uneducated on the processes the representatives have to take to ensure member satisfaction.
Pros
Fantastic members
Cons
Teletech needs to actually give the bonus they offer/ more training for managment on phone
Job Summary
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 2, 2016
• Worked under strict guidelines and responded to all service requests.
• Guaranteed positive client experiences to complete any client requests.
• Extensive computer multi-system navigational skills as well as hard/soft phone technology.
• Consistently maintained the top 10 percent for best quality performance from training wave.
• Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contributor to company success.
n/a
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARAugust 1, 2016
Manage day to day operations for a multiline business client. Day to day operations consist of supervising fifteen supervisors and one hundred and seventy front line reps. I manage this lines of business profit and loss by working with the workforce management team to increase production efficiency in order to maximize revenue. Working daily with training and quality assurance, I ensure our team is working to close performance gaps and increase efficiency. One of my most important tasks is ensuring employees remain satisfied with their career. This is accomplished through ensuring supervisors are providing regular coaching and ensuring employees are career pathed and recognized for their efforts.
No balamce between pay and expectations
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 4, 2016
I have worked with this company on and off for about 4 years. I was on some great assignments at home that had great managers, team leads and coaches. But recently I came back just to supplement my income because really who can depend on 8.50 hr. to provide for their family. The assignment was ok but the management, team leads and coaches were lacking all the skills they needed to do their own job much less advise employees on theirs much is lacking at teletech. Pay, overtime, bonuses and incentives they have none barely room for advancement it's just a job to get extra money or hold you over until you get a real job isn't a place to make a career.
Pros
Cons
8.50 flat pay, No raises, no incentives, no bonuses, no overtime
Ability to grow with tasks I was interested in. The management appreciated that!
Sr. Technical Writer, Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 12, 2016
The typical day began with a scrum for development of a new mobil application. The entire development team was accountable for completing their tasks. I learned Agile Development and assisted the scrum master in the tracking of the completed work.

I was treated fairly and as a professional technical writer. The unfortunate part of the job is that there was another office on the east coast that were set in their ways and did not like new ideas. When the company decided to break off to their own division, the team was too big and layoffs occurred.
Pros
Supportive and fun environment
Cons
Existing employees in other office did not appreciate new processes and procedures.
Fun place to work while bettering yourself
Licensed Sales Agent/ broker (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 22, 2016
Great place to work. Especially for younger people. Good environment, great benefits, good people. You could potentially get licensed to sell insurance. They pay for and maintain license status. You improve as a person and professionally at Teletech. You are constantly and consistently praised and encouraged to follow your dreams and passions outside of work place. It is almost a community feeling at Teletech and I'm proud and thankful of my good fortune to have worked their at the position I held.
Pros
People are great and look out for your best intrest
Definitely will not pay for your time.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 19, 2016
I was employed 6 months with Teletech. At first it was ok and then the favoritism started, computer issues that had nothing to do with a brand new laptop. It was their Sip phone programming that would not allow you to take calls. Management playing games with mirroring your display screen remotely. Not paying you for all of your working hours. And then you have to pay taxes to a state you were even not living in.
Pros
Working from Home.
Cons
Rip you off of your salaries.
health care
Customer Advocate (Former Employee) –  paducah kyAugust 1, 2016
Would come in start up my systems check my emails and my empower to see my rating , start taking calls

how to talk to people when there angry, how to go throw my systems fast and give the right info on a costumers policy

management was supported and always wanted you to better, had a questions all had to do was ask

my coworkers was very supported if having a bad day on the phone they ask how your day going

tell a person something that they not want to here and they get angry or start crying but must do your job tell them the right info on policy

My co workers so many different kind of people all over being very supported and talking to different people on phone all over the world
Pros
the co workers
Cons
the system would crash or get a very mad person on the phone, and sitting alot
Don't do it!
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  @homeJuly 11, 2016
Yes it's a legit work from home job. They keep adding more and more responsibility to your job profile until you break. There are no raises, at all. They pay 9 bucks an hour but your basically an administrative assistant with what all they add on to you. The amount of money for what you actually end up doing is not worth it. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.
Pros
At home work
Cons
No raises, low pay, slim possibility for advancement.
Very stressfull, great benefits, doesnt work around other schedule, no management
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTSeptember 20, 2016
Very very stressful depending on where you work inside the company. They have great medical, dental, vision and family insurance along with life insurance as well.
Doesn't work around school schedules or appointments. You cannot miss a second or you will have an occurrence and they can fire you for anything they want.
Good team, always willing to help when needing help understanding
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXSeptember 22, 2016
The atmosphere was very good.
Healthy working environment
No negative feed back
They were always looking for ways to help you improve yourself
I learned how to work strongly as a team
Helped improve my multitasking skills
Pros
There was always room for promotions
Cons
Not enough time to fill out paper work needed between calls
A good place to work
Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 29, 2016
I thought my time at Teletech was productive, and they paid decent. A career for some and not for others. Its a decent place to work to make a paycheck and pay the bills. Management was tolerable, work was not that demanding. The hardest part of the job is maintaining standards that third party puts on the company and the people they hire. There is no control over the outcome when the third party controls the process.
Pros
Good people to work with, lots of luncheons
Cons
Can't think of any
Call Center
Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 27, 2016
This was a call center for an insurance company. A typical day would be answering calls regarding insurance policies. The only down side of this job was having to ask permission to use the restroom and only having 5 minutes in which to leave your post do your business and get back. Other than that, it was a good job, even if you occasionally got irate customers on the phone.
Pros
Interesting calls
Cons
Felt like I was in Kindergarten when I needed to use the bathroom