TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,193 reviews matching the search
will hire anyone
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 28, 2017
great place for a starter or retirement job. lots of time off. no raises, ever. good enough facilities for food service. bathrooms are kept clean. equipment not really up to date.
strict workplace
Deposits Specialist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 28, 2017
It's not a bad place to work. My manager is pretty cool. 30 minutes isn't enough for lunch. Clocking in and out takes so long, and they dock you for unaccounted time. They tell you its easy to get promoted but every time a position opens up, a million people are applying for it. Brown-nosing is a must. They tell you they are willing to work with you're schedule but that's a lie. Haven't met any of the higher ups and there isn't a hr department or payroll; you have to call a customer service line. I've been looking for a new job ever since I got to the production floor.
Supervors where great
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHMay 28, 2017
overall the supervisors where great, helped all they could with what we where doing. The general attitude was not good. No one like the company. The parking lot for the building I worked at was too small, if you couldn't find a spot in the normal parking lot they had a bus that took you from the other one to the building.
Pros
good people
Cons
bad attitude
Did not accept job offer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMay 28, 2017
Heads up! They hold a group interview at job fairs, it should have been a RED FLAG to walk right then. As far as call centers go, it looked good until 45 minutes into the presentation they announced it was just a temporary position with no guarantees that the contract you would be working on would be renewed or replaced.. The base pay rate was not too bad for the area but offers no benefits. If you need something temporary while looking for something else it might be okay.
Pros
No benefits, temporary
Cons
Set schedule with 40 hours
Don't do it
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMay 27, 2017
The start time changes by 15-45 minutes depending on what week it is. Some weeks you may start at 8 and some weeks you may start at 8:45, who knows? Also, the systems used to make/receive phone calls and find the answers to problems and everything else don't ever really work properly. The leadership is poor, at best, and the focus is too heavy on things out of the employees control. Just don't do it, it isn't worth it.
Member Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 27, 2017
Overall a good place to work. Had several personal issues arise during my employment and they were great to work with me to adjust scheduling as needed.
good place to work at home
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 26, 2017
It was a joy to work from home because it helped me to be able to spend more time with family and have a more relaxed schedule. I would log on and get shift preview and started work. I learned how ro help customers with problems without having to bother a supervisor. The hardest part is when the customers are irrate and unreasonable.
Pros
at home and make your own schedule
Production environment
Post Purchase Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMay 26, 2017
Great co workers and team leads. Easy training with great customers who shop at BestBuy. If you love talking to new people and helping people this would be great for you.
Pros
work from home agent
Cons
no raises were offered
its ok
home call center associate (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 26, 2017
Granted you are working from home. But the requirements ie not able to use lapt tops or needing to have a land line are a little stringent. Its ok for stay at home
Pros
stay at home work
Cons
the amount of being paid
Tele Tech
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 25, 2017
It all depends on the person if they will like working at Tele Tech or not. I enjoyed working at Tele Tech for a while, but after some time I missed working with customers face to face.
Able to work from home. Had minimal benefits.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ColoradoMay 24, 2017
Temporary position ended with very little notice. Was called back for another similar position. Provided good training for both positions I worked for.
Pros
No comute time and expense.
Cons
Temporary position that ended on first position.
great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLMay 23, 2017
Good job if you are looking for something temporary. you only work maybe 3 or 4 days a week even though they say they are a full-time position. Good pay through the holiday season.
Terrible place to work
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAMay 23, 2017
Job was very stressful. Company was always changing things and not telling you and then you get written up for not knowing that it changed. Mandatory overtime
Pros
Cons
Alot
Mediocre
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXMay 23, 2017
A good place to work but can be very stressful at times. Customer's call can be a bit tedious but it's a great environment. No room for growth. The pay is not good... No raises
Pros
Good shifts
Cons
No pay raises
pretty good
USAA- Deposit Servicing Agent (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMay 23, 2017
typical call center, mix of military and civilians, good training, easy stats, clean location; located in the mall, great staff and management, flex hours, team building events,
vending machines at work place
Telephonic Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 23, 2017
we would log into the system and begin to take calls from consumers.
providing customer service support. I learned how the Health Care system works. Very well mix of people in the work place. Hard part of the job was explain to a customer that they did not qualify for health insurance. The most enjoyable part was being able to help a customer save money on Health Insurance.
Pros
Singing bouns
Cons
Short breaks
I work nights. It's quiet.
Education and Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ennis, TXMay 22, 2017
For the most part everything is nice and quiet. At the same time, there are moments I really miss a more upbeat, faster-paced work environment with more to do.
Working overnight wears on you after awhile. I don't like when security turns lights out on us. I don't feel safe.
Not the most personal company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMay 22, 2017
Thus company doesn't really seem to care about its employees and I often find myself feeling like I'm just a number and they could care less if life events happen or not.
Pros
Not very physical
Cons
Bad management, poor treatment, unprofessional TA and HR teams
Excellant
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLMay 22, 2017
working at Teletech dis a great experience in working with Customers for a variety of clients. fast pased to relaxed. This call center provides great tools to excell and maintain excellent benefits.
ping pong was the only good thing about teletech
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 21, 2017
You got on the phones and every minute was regulated. We helped bank of America retain money that they took from people. I was fired because 11 out of 2000 people I talked to did not enjoy the bank taking their money. Constant stress and bosses always telling contradicting things, then looking to keep their position. Quite a bit different from what they told us in training.
Pros
They allowed us to leave at night
Cons
people backstabbed constantly to keep their positions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.