TeleTech
1,114 reviews

TeleTech Employer Reviews

Productive, easy going workplace with a foozeball table
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 24, 2015
Typical? I sat a my desk and took calls, sometimes a minute in between them and sometimes half an hour. Calls might last from 2 minutes to 6 hours. I definitely learned more about how to deal with unruly people. I didn't really have co-workers per say. Just people that worked in the same area as me. Hardest part of the job was when people are too angry to function. Most enjoyable part of the job was the comfy chair
Fun place to work
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), CO. work from homeFebruary 23, 2015
• Handled customer complaints
• Processed orders
• Provided information about the organization’s products and services for Best Buy
• Helped generate sales
• Transferred phone calls to different depts.
• Processed advance replacements for mobile services for Geek Squad.
Love this place!
Vendor Agent (Temporary) (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: comfortable, friendly atmosphere, equal opportunity, good break times
Cons: those typical bad days
Despite having a few weeks of time in the call center, the little training that I experienced created a fantastic work experienced. Had it not been for family and some life-obstacles, I would have remained here and worked up in the environment to become a manager.

Great people and just loved the customers.
busy fast paced/ advancement opportunity
Supervisor Team Lead (Former Employee), Englewood Colorado/ @homeFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: advancement opportunies
Cons: they can change your schedule often
it's a good place to work. Work from home. Schedule changes often due to business needs. Get to know people from all over the world.
Fun Work Place
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Hampton, VAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: long breaks
Cons: dropped calls
Customer Service is not a question when you are dealing with a job opportunity like this one. Being on the phone was a great experience especially if you like talking on the phone. The hard part would have to be if the call drops that definitely takes the fun out of it and it leaves me with a job undone. Customer Service is all about your customer being satisfied till the end of the call.
fun, easy, flexably
Customer service rep (Former Employee), greeley coFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: entertainment for work
Cons: short breaks
Arrive log in get system ready for use start taking calls
how fraud works and how you can prevent it also what you can do if fraud happens to you. management will really be on you. co workers are fun( dont get too involved) the hardest part of the day would be when your in queue taking calls back to back. most enjoyable part would be break because of the wii and ping pong table
Fun place to work and very friendly staff
Customer Care Representative I (Current Employee), At HomeFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: very flexible, friendly, helpful staff
Cons: wages, short breaks
I loved working here. They were very flexible with schedules. Work was always fun and I really enjoyed my coworkers. I was able to be off for holidays and request off when needed.
In-bound call center for T-Mobile
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Amherst, OHFebruary 16, 2015
The work environment was a very stressful one. I learned what I wanted from an employer after this experience. The hardest part of the job was dealing with disgruntled customers on almost each call. The co-workers were the best part of the job.
Working at TeleTech
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: all of the hands on learning, and the fact that the training is paid, the fact that when working at teletech you are treated like family, having all of the tools and resources that teletech provides, the health benefits, 401k plan
Cons: i can honestly say there were no cons while working at teletech i enjoyed everything about my job.
Working at TeleTech was by far the best work experience for me. I have always had good computer skills working at TeleTech improved my skills by far.When i started at TeleTech I started out with the classroom training. That is where i learned to use all of my tools and resources so i could always assist my customers in a timely and professional manner I was not taking calls at this time. Then I moved to nesting that is still training but I was taking calls and using my tools and resources so I could assist customers to the best of my ability. Then after nesting I was full time employee. I learned at lot while I was working at TeleTech. My co-workers and Team leads were always there if I had a question. I could not limit my myself to just one thing that i liked about my job the best while at TeleTech I enjoyed everything about my job. If i was given the chance I would gladly return to TeleTech.
Nice place to work with great support system
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: management
Cons: short breaks
Answering phones from existing customers and answering questions about their vehicles, including warranty, features and recall campaigns. The management is very supportive. The hardest part of the job is the short breaks and lunch and the expectation that you should be on the phone all day and check your time cards for accuracy, read any updates on changes, and review your "metrics" on your own time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the great group of people you work with and the "team" attitude.
Work at Home Position
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), At homeFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: no expenses for gas, clothes, child care, no commute time
Cons: gets lonely, schedule changes without notification
Usually a fixed schedule until they change it without notifying you. You can be scheduled to work but will not find out that you are given mandatory time off until you clock in for that day. Job is easy. Management will work with you when you need a schedule change when they can. Co-workers are pretty decent. Hardest part of the job is keeping the time limit down on each call because some calls require more time. It is enjoyable because you are at home and do not need to spend the money for gas, work clothes, child care, or any other expenses associated with working outside the home. I sit in my bed in my pajamas while working. I love it.
Ok job
Customer Service Rep I (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: constant shift change, low pay
Working from home is pretty cool but they will change your shifts repeatedly and this can create an imbalance in your personal life. Its a good experience to talk to different customers from all over the world as well as to know that you're helping them.
An honest review
CSR (Former Employee), Eastern AreaFebruary 13, 2015
Cons: everything
I hate reviews which are as negative as mine; you have to wonder about the person. However...I am a calm, stable, non-dramatic person who has a good attitude about life and bends dramatically to perform my job duties. For me to say these things...means something. I have never been asked to perform a job for which i did not have proper training or at least basic training. This is the WORST educational training I have EVER been through. Managers tell you it is okay to do something but when you get "caught" they turn on you. The client dictates what TT does and when the client looks, TT screams like a banchee to scalp all those dirty rats. The client randomly goes through the place removing 1/4 of the people, even those fresh out of class (it happened at least 3 times in four years-I watched it).
I was offered $11.xx (graduating bonuses from there) and hour, and one week later, having already started classes, jacked that down to $9.xx because the entire center was being penalized for low scores - If you are asked to hire at one wage and they switch it...hmmm. Years later, they "wanted to bring incomes up to industry standards" and offered $12.xx but removed 1/4 of the people-again. It is not uncommon to be the last remaining member of your class just 6 months into the job.
FOR THE BALANCED ANSWER....One manager placed the record straight when he mentioned, however, that he had been in this business umpteen years, that almost all telephone call centers were run like this, and one should expect this out of the Tel.Cal.Centers. Judging on the overly-harsh comments on other local T.C.Centers, – more... I think he was right. SO HERE'S THE BALANCE...If you need a job, go ahead and start, but be prepared to step away asap because telling your next employer "I was fired from my last job" is not a good thing. Also, approximately 15% of the people become managers or are the lucky few that do well in the T.C.Center. If you are one of those, if you people-please, and you are techie-mined, you will be happy; for a while. – less
Working at Teletech
Customer Service Representative - T-Mobile (Former Employee), Lorain, OHFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: job culture, management, loved to work here
Cons: job security, advancement, pay, scheduling
Teletech was an outstanding company that, at the time, provided customer service for T-Mobile customers via phone. Using the computer and various tools, I would receive a phone call and listen to customers who had issues with their T-Mobile service. I would then talk with them and ask questions to figure out all of the information about their problem and develop a solution for remedy. Various tasks included making bill payments, adding minutes, upgrading and order phones, troubleshooting, and answering any questions that the customers had about T-Mobile services. I learned how to be courtesy and be concerned about every customers issues. Showing patience was a must when dealing with irate customers and I really enjoyed solving their problems.
Its a very productive environment that pushes you to meet expectations.
Licensed Sales Agent (Former Employee), Ennis, TXFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: sign on bonus and fitness center
Cons: it was a sales position and sometimes we would get customer service calls, and were still expected to try and sell them something.
A typical day at work would include clocking in, 15 mins to get logged in and begin taking phone calls. Some days you would get a ton of calls and others you would barely have any. The best part of the job was being able to help someone get the healthcare they needed. My co-workers were wonderful, very helpful.
I didn't mind the work
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 10, 2015
I didn't mind the work that I did at TeleTech. I enjoyed meeting and talking to new people. I enjoyed talking to new people
Independent place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: your own space
Cons: co-workers, management, and benefits
Answer customers calls and assist them with their insurance. I learned a lot about insurance. management was okay but not the best. Co-Workers were all about drama and not professional at all.
N/A
Member services representative (Former Employee), Greeley COFebruary 9, 2015
Working for this company was fun and educated me banking but does not pay enough for the many skills they train you for. They always mess up schedules and reduce your hours without telling you first.
Great Work/Life Balance
At Home Customer Support Rep (Former Employee), TelecommuteFebruary 9, 2015
This was a telecommute position with great opportunities for advancement available. Great knowledge base for work from home employee and supervisor are always available for any questions or concerns that may come.
members are unique
Member Services Representative (Current Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: co workers are nice
Cons: constant change without notice
I like working @ Teletech to make a difference in the lives of the members who have served our country. Most of the members are unique and I like to listen to their personal stories.

1 2 3 4 5