TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,092 reviews matching the search
we do not have job security
customer service rep (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 21, 2017
i am still there because i have bills to pay. If I was offered another job with same schedule i would move in heart beat. I don't feel job security and there is really not alot of structure there.
Work From Home
Call Option Attendant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 21, 2017
A typical day was taking inbound and transfer to correct department. This job was super easy. I learned when answering customers want you to give instant answers and due to the position I was in this made for the hardest part of job. I could only find out where the caller needed to be and transfer even if I knew the answer. Plus there was talk time for this position. (bummer) The management was good and workplace culture was awesome due to it was a work from home position. The most enjoyable part of the job when I was under talk time.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Talk time need eliminated
Not my most fav
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 21, 2017
You can choose your schedule and its cool, A lot of help when needed, but you need to have a thick skin in order to manage through a day. The calls get repetitive but you also get cussed at A LOT for things that aren't your fault. I'm talking about actual clients not the team. There is also no HR team so suck it up if you have a problem. I've learned a lot of bank policies.
Pros
Great trainer team (some)
Cons
Short breaks!
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLApril 20, 2017
fun workplace, room for growth, great benefit, and the people are great to work for. There are some things that could be improved upon. Competitive pay.
It was an om job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 20, 2017
I loved helping people getting enrolled in medical car. Loved answering any questions they may have had. My coworkers were great to work with. Loved the hours.
Nothing good
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAApril 19, 2017
Poor work place. bad management, no support. No Raises. Overall just bad place to work. They do not care about employees. No annual reviews, management only looks out for them selves.
Ok place to work
Licensed Healthcare Insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXApril 19, 2017
If you can get past the rude, unfriendly managers you'll enjoy working here. The managers seem to be learning right along with you, so if you have questions you have to find the answer on your own most of the time.
Work from home
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeApril 19, 2017
Great company to work for at home. If you looking for an understanding company this is the place for you. This is also a perfect opportunity for stay at home mothers looking to make extra money.
great compamny
Usaa rep (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYApril 19, 2017
very proficient and great management, very personable and there was a lot to learn . training was easy and the work was very enjoyable . one of the best call centers .
Pros
management
Cons
hours
Tele Tech
Financial Systems Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 18, 2017
Every day was different at TeleTech.
Lots of acquisitions which I was able to get involved in
Days in the office were 8:00 - 5:00 and 8:00 PM - 8:30 AM when traveling on the road to Asia to stay on US time.

Typical business office culture.

I enjoyed traveling to different countries and meeting the people I was supporting and training. It was a great learning experience to open and set up shared service centers

Hardest part of the job was lots of hours when traveling and trying to sleep during the day.

I learned a lot about Oracle financials and supporting the application working in different countries.
Pros
Responsibilities and travel
Cons
cutbacks and limited access to webinars for training
It's not terrible.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2017
They do fun things for associates occasionally, management isn't really ever on the same page and it takes asking 4 different people for an answer....
Friendly work environment/Good management
Computer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 18, 2017
I just started the job so I'm in training/process of learning. Management is very good and willing to work with you. The hardest part of the Job is remembering all the different password needed to login to different accounts.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Only a few days of training
Good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CAApril 18, 2017
Teletech s a good place to work for and I enjoy the work I'm doing.Im not sure why this is mportant to continue on with this type of questions. I hope this is really, truly anonymously.
Sweat Shop
Global Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 18, 2017
This is a sweat shop environment and would never recommend anyone to work here. The company owes me so much much for the sales I produced for the company. They find ways not to pay you.
Pros
Quick Employment
Cons
Sweat Shop
Very inconsistant and alot of Tech issues
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 18, 2017
Unfortunately, Teletech has fallen down on the ladder as far as successful at home opportunities. There are numerous issues with the computer systems they use for their projects. The trainers are under trained, the Team Leads are not completely knowledgeable of their jobs. They treat their employee's terribly and unfortunately would never recommend them to anyone unless it was a last resort for employment.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Everything about this company is just bad business.
I enjoyed all the customers I got to speak with
Agent, Broker (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 17, 2017
I enjoyed working for Allstate Insurance through TeleTech as a 1-800 call center customer service rep. I did not enjoy working the night shift. Commuting at night was too scary and I took a day job.
Pros
customer contact
Cons
working nights
Productive yet strict
Customer Service Representative Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYApril 17, 2017
Productive but yet strict. Not concerns for family emergencies or people with health issues who has to take off to take care of. Lack on concern about bad weather. If you are snowed in, but the business is still open, you have to make sure you get to work. They do not take doctor's excuses. If you have to have time off for any reason. They will give you a VLA then you can come back when you get better. If you have to miss a day of work for doctor's appointment, it counts against you. Need improvements in some areas.
Totally Lost / Work@Home Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Work At Home, OklahomaApril 17, 2017
Hired very quickly for a very short project supporting TurboTax.
Training only 3 full days and our trainer was out sick for 2 of those days. In their absence, we had several "babysitters" who held little to no knowledge about the procedures/programs that were supposed to be learning. Our trainer returned on the last day of training that was allotted us. I and many others in my class felt completely unprepared to go live on calls. I really wanted to succeed because this project determines if we get placed on future projects. I feel like we were set up for failure from the start
Pros
Working at home, no commute, no dresscode
Cons
Inadequate training, unprepared
Very easy and manging your time
work from home (Former Employee) –  ColoradoApril 15, 2017
I Loved having my own business and working at my own pace.
I learned to meet a lot of people also the best part was being my own boss. Also the training was well put together
Pros
own time
Cons
short breaks
This company is way undermanned.
Level 2 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  @HomeApril 15, 2017
Most of the calls during a typical day is geared to the technical side ie: requests assistance for logging into the website, mobile app not working.

I learned how to properly deal with frustrated members by letting the vent their frustrations. I was always one of the first to report technical issues with the companies virtual online format. With my background in IT I had the least down time due to technical issues.

In this company I have never met anyone. I have done everything from my office at home. All communications are done through chat programs.

The hardest part of this job is when members call in repeatedly and it is out of my control to help and they have to wait 7 to 10 business days for a possible call from Corporate.

The most enjoyable part of this job was working from home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.