TeleTech Employee Reviews

good pay
Customer Service Account Manager (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVAugust 26, 2015
Pros: day shift
Cons: selling CC cards that people did not want
it felt like you were in high school in more ways than one.
you get yelled at by customers because they over draw their account
Had fun working.
Account Management 1 (Former Employee), PhilippinesAugust 24, 2015
Co-workers and bosses are approachable and friendly. You need to have a strong body and mind because if not your health might deteriorate due to the time or shifts.
a good temp
customer service (Former Employee), sherwood arjkansasAugust 24, 2015
the company is a great company overall it just became stressful because they did not have a permanent contract so we just kept getting laid off when i wanted a stable job
Comfortable place to work with good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Amherst, OHAugust 24, 2015
Teletech is a laid back, drama free environment. The people are polite and friendly. Any issue brought to attention was attended to as soon as possible. I would recommend this company to any person.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), McAllen, TXAugust 21, 2015
I hated working for Teletech. It is not a fun place to work for; you're treated unfairly. I was agent number 3 on the whole project as well as Tier I. I never received my bonus and was asked to quit bc I was sent home on a day that i was sick and they marked it as a no call no show.
Change
Customer Advocate (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLAugust 20, 2015
unsure of how this company will be with the contract of health care member service
change is normal for business but the company needs to stay in good standing with the contracting company
Great experience & training
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hopkinsville, KYAugust 20, 2015
Great place to work, be aware that there is an unlimited amount of drama and constant change. You may or may not know your duties day per day, but as long as you can stay on top of any changes and be in the loop you will succeed.
CCA
At-Home Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), @homeAugust 18, 2015
Teletech is a great place to work! Unfortunately the project I was on was discontinued. While I was there, it was one of the best jobs I ever had.
Stressful Company to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Amherst, OHAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Good Pay
Cons: Short brakes, poor management
A typical day at work included opening customer's account based on information provided, help customers with problems and/or complaints, expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Fun Work Environment and Lively Associates
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Amherst, OHAugust 17, 2015
Fun work place, with enthusiastic management! Sales professionals with innovative ideas that WORKED! Wonderful opportunities for growth and advancement! Caring coworkers and devoted associates.
good employer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 16, 2015
great place to start out on your career path or even take a job for new prospective employee looking to break into the customer service phone interaction sector in any professional field

August 17, 2015

Thank you for the 5 stars! We're happy that you're happy with TeleTech!

productive
Bilingual Tech Support (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 14, 2015
Pros: fun enviorment
Cons: closed site
great co workers to work with,we make each other ;augh if a bad day, we work as a team,we answer over 70 calls a day. I did both English and Spanish supprt

August 17, 2015

Thank you for your perfect review! We always aim for your working experience to be the best!

Good for some, Bad for others.
Sales Member (Former Employee), Paducah, KYAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Solid Pay Rate.
Cons: Breaks are taken when not on phone call (not set), sometimes had to skip breaks, placement managed bad was separated from team early having no support group during training on call.
While Teletech can be a friendly place to work, comfortable too. It can also be a bit of a struggle. After finishing training off site, we move on site where we took live calls helping each other. While I myself had to take calls solo, odd number of trainees, I was constantly putting customer on hold, due to situations we were not trained with knowledge for. After learning most of these things through asking as researching, each call became easier and easier. Irate customers are common, even more so people to tell you how you are doing your job wrong (verifying HIPPA). This work environment may be for some people. I myself prefer face-to-face interaction.
Customer Service inbound calls from customers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 14, 2015
Decent place to work. Not the greatest. Would recommend if highly in need of work. I would not return because of policies and procedures.
not a good company
Team Leader (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 13, 2015
absolutely no room for growth, if you aren't in the group of people that make the decisions then you are going no where. Teletech doesn't care about their employees, just the bottom line.
great place to work
USAA Customer Service (Current Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 12, 2015
Pros: member interaction, manager feedback
Cons: rate of pay, benefits
very much work life balance there. the managers are very supportive and the members make it a great place to spend your working hours.
a good temp
Assist clients (Former Employee), little rock arkansasAugust 11, 2015
it was a good company but laid off to much. helped enroll clients in medicare and different forms of insurance . Answered any questions or concerns that they may have had about there policy.
Fun place to work for but could use better management
Card Core Agent (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTAugust 10, 2015
enjoyed talking to customers from all different places in life but when you would need help on a phone call their was hardly anyone to help and if you went to a supervisor because of a family emergency one person would practically scream at you and make you feel belittled
Decent work from home job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), at homeAugust 8, 2015
Pros: Work from home
Cons: No advancement opportunity
I worked as an at home agent from Oct 2012 to July 2015. It is a pretty good job for being able to work from home. There is not much room for advancement and there are no raises unless you move to a project that pays better. There are some discounts and they do offer health insurance.
Management is not great unless you get a really good Team Lead.
Teletech
CSR (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 7, 2015
First call center job. Training and staff was really nice.
Was able to move up with in a year. Supervisors where trained on the same material as the CSR making question asking easy.
Headquarters