TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,420 reviews matching the search
Good people
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COAugust 21, 2017
Very good management staff and super friendly co workers. Every job has it's ups and downs, but they work with you when you have real life problems!!!
Pros
Good people
Cons
Not much pay
Its a typical call center
CSR (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAAugust 21, 2017
Lots of drama, employees talking trash about their job, no clear answers on anything, no on site HR. Certain management cannot handle their positions nor know how to manage a call floor.
Pros
low stress
Cons
No consistent food vendors
Casual Temp
Patient Healthcare Advocate/ Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCAugust 21, 2017
You get used to the calls and what the members need. The issue is, this company hires you as a "Casual Temp". Which means that you have a certain time period that you have to be with the company before being considered a permanent employee. Unfortunately, because optum was bought out by Teletech, no one seems to have information on the time frame and when you would be eligible for fulltime benefits. Which means no PTO or sick time is accrued. So if you take anytime off it is an accurance!
Great workplace with attentive management
Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 20, 2017
Teletech as a company is straightforward and honest. As my first true job they were patient and wanted to see me grow for the better. Promote internally very easily.
Not bad
Card Associate (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTAugust 19, 2017
You are given a lot of incentive due to a lack of desire to work and high turnover rate. The environment is very strict and you are often micromanaged to the T.
Pros
good wage
Cons
short breaks
Very Unhappy
Licensed Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 19, 2017
Not worth it. They do not appreciate hard work. You are just a number. No stability as leadership. Promises with no follow through. Cliques. Unfair pay. You do 3 peoples jobs and make less than everyone else.
a good place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLAugust 19, 2017
It is a free and easy going environment.
a lot of opportunities for those who like to work and show up to do it.
management is terrific. good for everyone, no descrimination at all.
Pros
recognition, free coffe, donuts, pizza
workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  2nd flr robinsins place lipaAugust 18, 2017
approachble people, good workplace.management and benefits for there employment.
Quick response for goverment information to be updated and work like your at home.
i work as customer serve agent handle activation of cx service,bill dispute,process order.
Pros
floor activities
Cons
healthcard
it can be demanding
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAAugust 18, 2017
tele tech was a company that was big. it was going somewhere. opportunities were for those who wanted more then just costumer service representative..
Pros
overtime when needed
Cons
not knowing your shift in a decent time frame
Work from Home
Call Options Attendant (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 18, 2017
This was a work from home position that I obtained as a part time job because I was a full time student. The hiring process was pretty straight to the point, the training was quick and simple, my supervisor was engaged with all of the associates under her. It was a cool place to start out at.
Pros
Work from Home
Nice place to work-Homebased
Tax Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 18, 2017
Good pay, great training and team work oriented environment. You will need a quiet home office that has hard-wired internet and phone service. They send a headset.
Pros
Good pay and training with many opportunities.
Cons
Their virtual workplace can seem a little overwhelming.
@Home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ColoradoAugust 17, 2017
Answered incoming customer service inquiry calls for multiple manufacturers to resolve various customer service inquiries. Resolved customers issues, answered general questions and reported issues requiring managerial intervention to resolve.
Pros
@ Home
Cons
Low pay
Could use better management
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXAugust 17, 2017
I enjoyed my Job with the Company, but when it came to scheduling, and talking to agents, the management was very poor. Very disorganized company and never keep up with anything that needs to be done.
I was once 'accidentally' terminated because of the Manager not correctly putting in my bereavement leave after the death of my sister. Was told to they would see me next Monday, and I showed up to not being able to log in and get to work. Took the company 4 weeks when it was supposed to be 2 weeks to get me back in the system because they put me off to the side.
Pros
occational Pot lucks
Cons
Short Breaks, expensive food, bad Management
Productive and hom at work place
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeAugust 17, 2017
A great company to work for. I enjoyed the projects completed. Its challenging because you get to learn different accounts. Base on the projects. Work Hours were flexible. Great company and would work for them in the future.
Fun Workplace
HelpDesk/Technical Support Tier 2 (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionAugust 17, 2017
Awesome company with many perks, benefits. Fun atmosphere and partnerships. Employee recognition, great morale, excellent opportunity for advancement.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Management is not organized
Inbound Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 16, 2017
Management is all over the place. There was someone new every week. I've seen a manager just walk out without saying a word. Very loud environment. Constantly asking others to quiet down because the customer could hear their conversation.
Pros
Had a large lunch room, decent discounts
Cons
Just think the company is bad overall
Seasonal Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 16, 2017
I only worked there for one season. I liked the job and the requirements I wish I could have stayed on during the off season. The on the job training could have been better but they will train
customer service
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXAugust 16, 2017
always got calls
got to help customers when they wanted to see if they qualified
the manager was always helpful
the coworkers were always there if one of there coworkers needed help
Pros
got a lunch
Cons
lunch was really short
Great Place to Work
Credit Card specialist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 15, 2017
I loved working at TeleTech, and i was able to learn a lot of customer service skills in this job. It's a great place to work. I enjoyed the paid time off as well.
Pros
Great People
They sell you a dream, give you a nightmare
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2017
Simply put, they lie to get you in the door, then they switch and bait. There is a lot of favoritism amongst supervisors. It started so well. They kept making all these promises, and when it was brought back up, people get fired.The worst part would be having the Facilities Manager walk the floor and put you down, instead of help make you better.
Pros
Easy training
Cons
Never stick to original promise, Hours are subject to change on schedule, No real room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.