TeleTech Employee Review

Fast paced call center job environment and challenging
BILINGUAL QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST II (Current Employee) –  Amherst, OhioAugust 29, 2014
As senior bilingual quality assurance specialist I have to monitor and evaluate different departments, Spanish Inbound, Spanish regional consumer affairs, English inbound, English regional consumer affairs, vehicle connective services, electric vehicle services, after sales. I had to coach and help develop the agents on the phones. Create daily reports based on performance and other ares of focus as required by the client.Attend daily meetings with the clients an etc.
Pros
Flexible schedule, good hours, great co workers, management support
Cons
overwhelming at times very rare but always manageable

Other TeleTech Employee Reviews

good job for someone looking for a part-time job
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GADecember 14, 2017
the work is very stressful and the pay is very short. I feel that the company need to increase the pay and the employees will want to stay. the supervisors do not try to help the agents and they feel that you are suppose to know the ins and out of the system after four weeks of training.
Benefits
Cons
low pay
strict workplace
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionDecember 14, 2017
My work starts at 2-11am, and I think that's the hardest part for me because I have to travel 1.5hrs everyday to go to work, by public transport since I don't have a car. It's somehow fun working there, because I've met some nice people. My manager and Team Leader was strict and the account where I was assigned has a massive volume of callers.
Pros
game room and lounges
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.