TeleTech

TeleTech Employer Reviews

do your research
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee), Work at HomeOctober 23, 2014
unorganized training, pay could be better, not advised in interview that hours would be part time.
Horrible work environment/employer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Uniontown, PAOctober 21, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything about this company
This employer lies to it's employees and treats them as slaves. You will be threatened by write ups and possible termination upon needing a day off for illness. They do not except doctors excuses or doctors notes.
teletech
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLOctober 21, 2014
it's a good company to work for but management or supervisors there done really know what the heck they're doing
Out-Sourced Call Center
CSR (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVOctober 20, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: the essence of alienation is when you are treated not as a person, but as a function of a person
It's exactly what you'd expect, and then maybe a little worse.

If you are answering phones then you are their product, and as such they have a tightly controlled environment that tracks and alarms management at every move. If you get up to go to the bathroom, leave the building, take five minutes to deal with something emotionally. They'll know, and – more... use it against you.

The metrics for raises were based off of performance related to timeliness, subjective reviews, and customer surveys. – less
Less Rewarding More Demanding Each Year
Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 19, 2014
Most co-workers are talented, hard-working, and good at what they do because they are passionate about their work. Many are working nighttime and weekend hours to keep projects on track and meet aggressive deadlines. The hardest part of the job is that there is so little that is enjoyable about working here anymore.
Resourceful
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, GAOctober 18, 2014
Pros: work accessibility
The clients that this company has allows someone who never had public involvement gain the tools and skill set needed to understanding proper customer service. Those who already have the experience can also gain knowledge using the systematic approach to being more customer friendly regardless of the call scenario.
Pleasant
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAOctober 18, 2014
Kind, helpful, useful staff, tech issues and pay concerns, pleasant w@h environment
nice atmosphere
Customer Service (Former Employee), Uniontown, PAOctober 18, 2014
the job consisted of helping people with their bank accounts
nice place to work
licensed insurence rep (Current Employee), Ennis,TXOctober 16, 2014
management was very vocal and helpful. the only thing was the training was hard
Review of Teletech
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Uniontown, PAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: mangers needed some help
Teletech wasnt the best work place for me. Alot of different projects.
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Englewood, COOctober 14, 2014
A typical day at work was taking customers rolls to the table,fulling drinks and taking unused plates. That you can get more when you be nice; management was there all the time mostly looking at you work hard. Co-workers help sometimes, the hardest part of the job was having, the most enjoyable part of the job was spending with other people.
Great coworkers
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, MOOctober 14, 2014
Pros: staff, game room, close to apartment
Cons: pay cut, job outsourced
Great place to meet friends while at work. I gained a lot of knowledge in the area of laptop repair, where before it was mainly pc.The coworkers and the relationships made were the best part of the job.
There were several managers that I didn't want to see move on to better opportunities because I felt i had an allegiance towards them. The most difficult – more... part of the job was taking a pay cut. The most rewarding part was learning different skills for my technician portfolio – less
It was a Job
Trainer / Operation Supervisor (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLOctober 13, 2014
It was a place to work. Nothing special. Typical workday. Forced calls.
Productive office environment.
Customer Service/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Enfield, CTOctober 12, 2014
Pros: great coworkers.
Cons: shift change
I learned great customer service and professionalism in and around the work place.
Great training program
Technical support agent (Former Employee), Fairfield, ALOctober 9, 2014
This is a great place to gain skill and meet different people from all kinds of backgrounds.
very uptight work enviroment
Member service representative (Former Employee), Greeley, COOctober 8, 2014
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: everything else
Training was fantastic had a great time they told us we weren't going to be working for another call center type environment and as soon as we got on the floor we realized all that was just talk. Heavy call volume as soon as we started taking calls several people walked out on the first day. Was really only prepared to assist with a few of the duties – more... we were really supposed to be doing and a lot of time was having customers on hold waiting for support to assist with the question. Overall this was a bad experience and will never look this way again for employment. – less
Teletech
Customer Service (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVOctober 8, 2014
Cons: everything
IT WAS AWFUL. I WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE TO WORK THERE! I HATED IT!
Great job, good pay, good benefits
Lead Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Tucson, AZOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great environment, friendly, loyal, performance recognition
Cons: a few bad eggs
Desktop support including a variety of hardware/software problems/requests. Systems administration including domain administration with Active Directory, GPOs, network and email user account management, server administration, regional SME responsibilities
Loved working with the agents
Lead Agent (Former Employee), Uniontown, PAOctober 7, 2014
A day at work would be learning the job and no matter how long you worked there you would learn something new every day. My co-workers were like family and the hardest part of the job was leaving because they had become my family after 14 years . But the reason I left only was because they wanted to put me on over nights and I could not do that because – more... I have two elderly parents that I care for in the late evenings. My normal shift was 10 am to 7 pm which still gave me the time to get them ready for bed . – less
Product Knowledge
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free weight watchers product
Cons: health benefits need to be more better.
Answer tons of questions from Customers about how the program works.
Non-Management position.
Team Orientated.
Trying to find answers to the questions that you have for the Customer.
Leaving for the day.

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their – Read more