TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,107 reviews matching the search
I enjoy my job
Trainer (Current Employee) –  at homeApril 27, 2017
I enjoy my job but job security is a little in question now. There has been layoffs and mandatory time off which has me worried. Unitl now I felt secure.
Trainers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYApril 26, 2017
I honestly had the worst trainer there. He would constantly take smoke breaks and only really talk to one side of the training class. Half the time he didn't even know what he was talking about. I don't know if any of you guys are like me but to be able to do your job you need to be trained the right way.
Tele Tech
Customer Advocate (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 26, 2017
I loved working here my supervisor was reasonable when it came to life situations they were pretty flexible. its a high volume call center and will terminate for breaking rules .
Pros
Pay and management
Cons
Turnaround was horrible
Great Company
Senior Pricing Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 26, 2017
Great place to work. Constantly motivating you for out of the box ideas. They empower you to reach for amazing. The hardest part of the job is finding balance at times, but that is offset by loving this company and team.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYApril 26, 2017
Very friendly environment. Good pay with full benefits.Advancement oppertunitys. Very clean and professional. Great over all experience. Wonderful people. They teach you very well. They treat you like family.
Pros
3 breaks per day
Cons
High turnover rate
Teletech is great!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 26, 2017
Teletech is a great way to start a new job if they pay rate is 12 an hour you get 3 breaks and bio breaks an your learning how to do people taxes on turbo tax
Push for sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moundsville, WVApril 25, 2017
Teletech was a well paying job. The advising and training staff tried to help when sales were not being met. The company had a lot of employee incentives.
Pros
Well paying, freindly staff
Cons
Sales push
NOT a good place to work.
Insurance Agent/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYApril 25, 2017
Too much of a turn over in staff. (management)
DO NOT PAY DECENT WAGES. HORRIBLE PAY AND NO BENEFITS!

Our job stresses to treat Senior Citizens with great respect and to do the right thing for them. This is excellent and it should be that way, But they don't treat their employees fairly.
Pros
Building is clean to work in and kept in good condition.
Cons
Too many changes of rules....All the time rules change.
Convenient and good pay
Product Support Specialist/Temporary Team Lead (Current Employee) –  United StatesApril 24, 2017
Teletech is a great company to work for. They pay pretty well and give you good hours. Even overtime if they allow for that day. The managers are very helpful and communicates well with workers. As long as you are doing your job you are fine. They will work with you when unexpected events happen. I have not had any problems with this company at all. There is also room for advancement here. with in three months I was offered a Team Lead position and a pay raise. If you are the type of person who enjoys being in the comfort of your home and working then this job and company is for you. If you can not follow the simple guidelines that they expect from you then you need not apply. This company has made my work from home experience a good one and now all I do is look for work from home positions before I do anything else. Great company!!!!!! Great Experience!!!
Pros
Great management and team members to help guide employees
Cons
short breaks
not a very fair place to work at all
Outbound Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARApril 24, 2017
i have been treated unfairly since the first day I started with TeleTech. The management and the TLs never seem to take the time to fix the problems I have with my metrics being all messed up therefore im not being awarded for the hard work I put into that place because it goes un-noticed. There is alot of favortism that goes on there that is beyond unreal
Pros
nothing good
Cons
nothing good
Sucks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAApril 24, 2017
Bad dont work here very hard to work for everyone acts better then you just dont apply here very poor manners never liked this place since the beginning
Great coworkers very friendly and extremely good at teaching so you can learn fast
Turbotax tech rep (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLApril 24, 2017
I'm interested in Booking.com please send me Any updates or opportunities coming up. I work in Rockledge. The workers were helpful and friendly. The team leaders don't belittle you and male you feel like you matter
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Benefits if full time
Welcoming place to work.
Customer service Rep for Turbo Tax (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXApril 23, 2017
I liked working at teletech because you are treated in a respectable manner. You actually make an ok amount of money. You are trained correctly and with respect.
Pros
Great work place
Cons
Far for me to travel, temporary Job.
If you're desperate, this will do.
USAA Banking Member Deposits Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 23, 2017
If you're just starting out working or have been unemployed for a while with no specific skills, this place will do. You can get paid for thorough training.
we do not have job security
customer service rep (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 21, 2017
i am still there because i have bills to pay. If I was offered another job with same schedule i would move in heart beat. I don't feel job security and there is really not alot of structure there.
nice work place
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  phillipinesApril 21, 2017
good company

you can relay on the management and the team you had..,
basically they treat you as family good compensation and enough to sustain my family basic needs
Pros
commission
Cons
no free luches
Work From Home
Call Option Attendant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 21, 2017
A typical day was taking inbound and transfer to correct department. This job was super easy. I learned when answering customers want you to give instant answers and due to the position I was in this made for the hardest part of job. I could only find out where the caller needed to be and transfer even if I knew the answer. Plus there was talk time for this position. (bummer) The management was good and workplace culture was awesome due to it was a work from home position. The most enjoyable part of the job when I was under talk time.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Talk time need eliminated
Not my most fav
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 21, 2017
You can choose your schedule and its cool, A lot of help when needed, but you need to have a thick skin in order to manage through a day. The calls get repetitive but you also get cussed at A LOT for things that aren't your fault. I'm talking about actual clients not the team. There is also no HR team so suck it up if you have a problem. I've learned a lot of bank policies.
Pros
Great trainer team (some)
Cons
Short breaks!
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLApril 20, 2017
fun workplace, room for growth, great benefit, and the people are great to work for. There are some things that could be improved upon. Competitive pay.
It was an om job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 20, 2017
I loved helping people getting enrolled in medical car. Loved answering any questions they may have had. My coworkers were great to work with. Loved the hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.