TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,028 reviews matching the search
It's pretty good!
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 4, 2017
Teletech is a pretty good place to work, pay was better then most call centers and the environment is very calm. The calls are quite easy and I rarely had to deal with troublesome members. Management is good but not great, the managers are nice but many do not know a whole lot about the job your doing, asking for help on your calls can be rather futile.

The big negatives would be 1. It's a call center 2. Chances for moving up are nearly impossible (I knew many coworkers that had been with the company for almost 5 years with no raises) 3. (This is a big one) There are bids for shifts, if your stats are poor, you will be stuck with a bad schedule
Pros
Good pay, easy work
Cons
Getting a good schedule is tough, advancement is unlikely
A Fine Place to Work If You Can Stand The Work
Deposit Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 15, 2017
TeleTech, Inc. does as good of a job making the nature of their clients' work appealing as possible. I saw things from the bank side, and they do what they can to make life there tolerable: PTO, sick time, flex time, insurance, 401K with matching, opportunity for advancement, tuition stipends, etc. The problem is and inevitably will always be the nature of telephone customer service: the customers and the conflicting goals of racing against the clock to help people.
Pros
PTO, sick time, flex time, insurance, overtime, 401K with matching, opportunity for advancement, tuition stipends
Cons
Customer service, factory-like time management
Worst company ever!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXJanuary 24, 2017
The pay is really low, the training is inadequate, management is poor, you are treated like a child, there are no benefits and no one ever smiles because they're not happy working there.

I would not recommend this company to anyone, unless you are just really desperate and can't find any other job, then take it for short-term until you can find something else.

The turn over rate is extremely high, and that's because people leave so frequently because of the way they're treated. But don't worry, the company won't miss you when you leave, because you're just a seat filler. Once you leave, they'll just replace you with some other unknowing newcomer.
Pros
There are none
Cons
Too many to list
Its a nice place to work at, but also frustrating that involves alot of cordination
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMarch 3, 2017
It was a really fast acting work place that required a lot of energy for positive feedback or good response. At, times it would get hectic and tight when needed for expansion, including how to respond to the customers over the phone with the tools the workplace has offered. The training is good, it requires a lot of focus, it might get you dizzy. There's flexible hours and a steady schedule. they offered a good pay, but no room for expansion or raise. It seem somewhat like a horrible, but at the same time a good Walt Disney vibe. There's different people from other places sharing stories and seemed like a Dr.Seuss type of word... Kind of messed up, unfortunately, they fired me for failed authentication.
Pros
they had a nice cafetiria and steady/flexible schedules. friendly environment, its kinda scary
Cons
It get hectic with the calls based on the situations and call flow in a tight workplace, some of the benifits they provided wern't that great, just ok.
A great place with potential
TSR (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 11, 2017
Teletech is a great starter job. It will help you develop what you are looking for in your next job...
While working there for three years in the same department there is nearly NO RAISES, period. So don't expect it.
Most people that work there fall into one of three categories, either highschool kids who will treat it as such, some people who are all about getting other people 'under the bus', or actual casual people who just want to work and get out, It's a call center its what you make of it.
Pros
constant work with some options for time off
Cons
no chance to move up with out serious brown nose behavior
Easy Job with benefits
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 23, 2017
Pros
Supportive direct managers and coworkers, competitive benefits, ability to work from home, flexibility, recognition that work-life balance is a priority
Cons
Compensation seems to be on the lower end of the spectrum compared to brick and mortar positions in the same field.
Advice to Management
Upper level management has an opportunity to become more engaged with lower level management to better understand the reality of day to day work life.
Management is all about Favoritism
Insurance Agent / Liaison (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 25, 2017
I would not recommend nor refer anyone to this Company for employment opportunities. Shiesty. No room for growth or advancement,, Work is seasonal and often no other projects or contracts to move to in down season. Management do not relate potential lay-offs, and lies about perform to motivate profit.
Pros
Pay is suitable for work performed
Cons
no room for growth, no raises, dead end seasonal work
One of the worse places to work ever!!!
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHMarch 3, 2017
Teletech is an unprofessional work environment. They do not care about balance in their employees lives and they do not have any opportunities for advancement. For all the work that one has to do the compensation is not worth it. The staff is unapproachable, and unless you are one of the managers favorites, your concerns are not taken seriously.
Pros
Cons
Not enough pay, no professionalism
Teletech was just a job for me
Technical Agent / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 5, 2017
This company does not pay enough and is not flexible when it comes to schedules. They do not offer raises and the potential for growth within the company is very slim. Most of the management is rude and mean, particularly the team leads and mentors. When you ask a question they get nasty at times.
Pros
Job stability, breaks
Cons
Mean Team Leads, Low Pay, Ineffective job training
TurboTax Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 2, 2017
They have great health benefits including getting a discounted Fitbit and walking incentives. They are pretty good about working around other obligations like school, family etc. The only thing I would say I didn't like about the job was that they were not open about letting go of people or not when it came to being on a temporary program (TurboTax).
Pros
Good pay, Good benefits
Cons
Management needs some work

Want to know more about TeleTech?

Ask a question
Constant change
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Working with this group has been an experience to help our customers, and prospects overall. My concerns including but not limited to job security, and project changes with lower wages. I would say I enjoy this place very much, but I need stability, and consistent wages.
Pros
Good people, and good on site security officers.
Cons
Job security, schedules, being in the dark, no benefits, no vacations
alright place ot emplyment
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJanuary 10, 2017
Laid back environment, but still professional. I had advanced skills when started there, however I learned a lot about health benefits and the different benefits offered by hundreds of companies. There are opportunities for advancement. The hardest part of the job may be keeping metrics down and fully satisfying customers at the same time. I asolutely love helping others.
Fun place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  @homeDecember 6, 2016
Teletech is a great company to work for and I would still be employed here; however, the project that I worked for unfortunately ended. My Team Lead and co-workers were great, and did everything they could to help one another. I highly recommend this company if you want to work from the comfort of your home and enjoy seasonal work.
Pros
Work from home!
Cons
No healthcare and few raises, usually a temp position.
A difficult job with good hours.
Advanced Tech-Care/ Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHOctober 15, 2016
It was impossible to move up in this company unless you were friends with the higher ups as well as funny. I enjoyed working for this company due to the money and the friendships I made. I also very much enjoyed working through problems with people over the phone and having them thank me for fixing their issue without having to spend any money. The money made at TeleTech was worth how demanding it could be at times. Despite this, when an employee got pregnant they would not accommodate those employees whatsoever despite sickness or bed-rest with Doctors requests.
Benefits
Cons
Demanding, Difficult grading scale
Started out pretty decently
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAJanuary 20, 2017
At first, I was excited to become a part of this company, as they way it is seen from the outside it looks promising. I can't say for the entire company, but the site I was at seemed to become deeper than it really was. From the outside one would think it's a great place to work, and it is, if you're chosen as one of the favorites.
Pros
Decent hours, good pay for what it is, 401K
Cons
no health insurance, no paid holidays
Shift in job culture
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 16, 2016
Company started out a fun and great place to work. Was not told up front a lot of what commission was. The culture and relationships were strained within a years time. Not much room to grow unless you know someone and that is not a guarantee as management could be laid off just as quickly.
Complete cold calls with leads that were not that great. It is a team environment and if you are not a great performer you will not be acknowledged for the most part.
Pros
commissions, benefits, hour lunches, monday-friday
Cons
commissons, high turn over
No balamce between pay and expectations
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 4, 2016
I have worked with this company on and off for about 4 years. I was on some great assignments at home that had great managers, team leads and coaches. But recently I came back just to supplement my income because really who can depend on 8.50 hr. to provide for their family. The assignment was ok but the management, team leads and coaches were lacking all the skills they needed to do their own job much less advise employees on theirs much is lacking at teletech. Pay, overtime, bonuses and incentives they have none barely room for advancement it's just a job to get extra money or hold you over until you get a real job isn't a place to make a career.
Pros
Cons
8.50 flat pay, No raises, no incentives, no bonuses, no overtime
fun workplace not very productive in telesales
Sprint Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 21, 2016
A typical day at work would be making about 80 outbound calls to try and convert businesses over to the sprint network. I learned some skills in telesales. The management was fair. They did their best in trying to train in telesales. The hardest part of the job was trying to convince businesses that have been with a provider in ATT or Verizon for years to switch over to Sprint which is very hard to do.
Pros
They worked with you on needing to take off work for personal needs
Cons
The healthcare benefits is horrible in my opinion
Great benefits easy jobs.
Hyundai Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 20, 2016
Typical day was answering inbound calls from Hyundai customers. The job was really easy co workers were very helpful in making sure everyone was up to date on policy changes. Management was horrible any reason to get you in trouble to put you in disciplinary action for 30 days. Felt like management and supervisors were just knit picking at anything to write you up. Overall loved the job management needed much improvement.
Pros
Easy job, nice co workers, clean work environment decent pay and benefits.
Cons
Management quick to get you in trouble for any reason job security always worrying.
Exciting and Challenging
Strategy Manager (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYMarch 22, 2017
Working with TeleTech has provided me with exponential career growth. I am much more confident with my ability to balance a fluctuating and ever-changing environment based upon the learning experiences.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Seasonal at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.