TeleTech Employee Review

Productive and a fast paced environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHOctober 23, 2013
A typical day at TeleTech consists of taking customers calls about their cellphone issues, having to maneuver through the policies during calls as quick and efficiently as possible to resolve the customers issue. I learned to not take anything the customers say personal, they're mad about the problem not at you. The hardest part about the job would have to be knowing you know how to help the customer but they're so irate they don't want your help. The most enjoyable part would have to be ending your call knowing you've helped this individual to the best of your abilities and they are satisfied with the service they received.

Other TeleTech Employee Reviews

Productive place to work
Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2017
Teletech is a very productive place to work at, On a typical day we are there for our customers when they have questions or need assistance with what kind of health insurance plans best fits them it is also a great career to fufill for health insurance background
Loved the people I worked with.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTNovember 19, 2017
Great work environment. Very good training. I learned something new ever single day. The people I worked with were amazing and fun to work with . Great job!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.