TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 1,842 reviews matching the search
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cocoa, FLNovember 30, 2016
Tel tech is a very fun and fast paced company to work with. The companies that are involved with tel techs customer service are Great. The people who call for cs are pleasurable. I enjoyed my time at tel tech.
Pros
work from home
Cons
low pay
Call Center Environment; Customer Service Positions
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 28, 2016
A typical day at work is coming in about 5 minutes early to clock in a get your systems ready. You get 3 breaks per day and take customer service calls for USAA banking services. There are other companies to work for but most of us are involved with USAA. I've learn a lot about debit and credit card fraud from specializing in that area. I also take Identity Theft calls where people are majorly effected. Management is usually really good. They understand that there is life outside of work and will work with you if you need a certain day off. They are pretty positive and are willing to help. Co-workers are what really get me through my day. Your co-workers are the people you sit by and converse with the most. They will be your best tools when it comes to help while taking calls. The hardest part of the job is when you have several bad calls in a row. It doesn't happen a lot but it can be heart wrenching when you get people on the phone that you can't help. Sometimes they have negative outcomes on their disputes and you have to break the news to them. Sometimes you get fraudulent people on the phone and you have to distinguish whether they are the real person or not and it's a tough call to make. The most enjoyable thing about my job is the scheduling and the friends I've made there. Since I'm in college, I get to make my own schedule. The people at Teletech are very nice and most have a good sense of humor. If you love to help people, this is a great job for you.
Pros
Cafe, Paid time off, Wellness time, Employer contributions
Cons
Sitting all day, Angry customers, Talking all day, Working holidays
great working with school schedules
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARNovember 28, 2016
Great working my school schedule. Management could do better with employees. Great learning experience with working with computers.
Fun and great advancement opportunity
Manager 1 (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 28, 2016
I loved working here and would go back anytime, I advanced quickly, was compensated generously, and bad a lot of fun. The management politics are a little shifty but over more good than bad.
Pros
Culture and advancement
Cons
High school politics in management
Managment Shows Blatant Disrespect
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYNovember 28, 2016
The client I worked for I liked, unfortunately management was terrible. They show a blatant disrespect to certain employees and a favoritism to others. They say the come up is quick, how ever it became very apparent very quickly that depends on whos butt you kiss. I worked overtime regularly and willingly, the one time I couldn't it was placed as mandatory, constant mess ups with scheduling, breaks, and pay checks. They sure know how to sell themselves though let me tell ya. Do not look at this company with rose colored glasses.
Pros
Own Desk (Cube)
Cons
too many to list
Nothing good to say
Agency Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 27, 2016
Nothing good to say. I would not recommend working for this company. Not transparency with anything they do and management plays friend favorites.
Pros
Cons
inconsistent pay
It was ok
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARNovember 27, 2016
To understand for yourself what it means to go into this field, is something you're going to have to do for yourself in order get a better perspective of things ok.
Premiere Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 26, 2016
A typical day with this company was an average of 10 hours or more each day. The work/ life balance was not effective at all and it was simply a way to make ends meet. Nothing of this company speaks long term.
Management is very poor, no organization, and not dependable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARNovember 25, 2016
Management is very poor, no organization, shifts change every 6 weeks, and not dependable due to losing current contract.
Lets just say "Not Recommended"
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 24, 2016
The only god thing about working here is you work from home. Otherwises, the training was terrible, the managers force you to do things you weren't trained to do, no one listens to your complaints, and they steal money from you. Avoid like the plague.
Pros
Work at Home
Cons
Everything else.

Want to know more about TeleTech?

Ask a question
Great Environment, Great Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTNovember 22, 2016
A good place to learn highly effective customer service and satisfaction skills that can transfer to many jobs. Along with great coworkers and decent benefits, the job also has a great starting wage.
Pros
High starting wage, benefits, and coworkers
Cons
Very rigid schedule, limited overtime, and difficult customers
Productive but yet fun and a great place to work, love all the managers as well
USAA Fraud Department MSAS (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 22, 2016
Productive to it's members but yet a fun and great place to work. I even loved all of the managers as well!! I loved it and wish I was still there making a positive differance in others lives.
I loved Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 20, 2016
I really liked working for Teletech. My reason for leaving was that it was an hour drive from my home each day. I always felt exhausted and found something closer to home
The pay could have been better
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXNovember 19, 2016
For the work that was being done with the employer, the pay could have been better than 10.00 per hour. Everyone worked hard to satisfy the customers but the supervisors only cared about themselves and what they were making. I learned better customer service while dealing with customers over the phone. Learned more about health insurance that I didn't know and that was interesting. I loved having weekends off and holidays.
customer service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 19, 2016
a lot of sitting, satisfy customer request, follow banks policies. speaking properly and clear. handling customer confidential information. being able to multitask.
Typical fast food
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 19, 2016
Better than most fast food. The company seems to care for the employee, though it is still a large corporation with all the downsides one would expect.
n/a
Customer Service Rep- Tier 2 Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 18, 2016
The job wasn't bad at all. Actually very interesting to get behind the scenes of the customer service of a car company. Management wasn't all that great but got the job done. Co workers were all young kids and really old people and were all pretty nice. I learned a lot about Hyundai vehicles cause that is what we were taking calls for. Hardest part of the job is getting good QA scores cause the way they scored changed so often. The best part was being on the decoration committee and decorating the center.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
It was a nice place to work
Fraud Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 18, 2016
It was a nice place to work. However, management wasn't the best, there were rumors of fleas being in the carpets where the agents work, but it was still nice to have a job.
Pros
fun atmosphere, nice co workers, the job is easy
Cons
Fleas in the carpets, benefits not that great, management wasn't that great either
Remote Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 17, 2016
Nice place to work, good schedule, working from home, enjoyable, nice co-worker,good management, easy training,easy job to learn. Good communication with supervisor.
Pros
GOOD SCHEDULE
Cons
NONE
Teletech is a great career option if you can handle the stress
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 15, 2016
You will have a lot of angry customers who you wont be able to help as much as you want to, and you'll see a lot of people on the worst day of their life when there is nothing you can do to help them. If you can handle hearing people cry when you give them terrible news, this is an excellent opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.