TeleTech
1,327 reviews

TeleTech Employee Reviews

Fun Place with Ping Pong Table Lots of cook outs
Customer Service Representative for USAA Bank (Former Employee), Greeley, COJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Inventives
Cons: short 10 minute breaks not much room for advancement
Normal 8 hour shifts
Learned alot about our military
Supervisors our very helpfull motivate you
Co-workers are pleasant and easy to get alog with
Hardest part is keeping up with changing programs
The incentices
teletech
Customer Care Support Representative for USAA (Former Employee), Greeley, COJuly 2, 2015
I would speak with members of USAA and be able to assist with opening account and able to assist with any account issue. I would assist with troubleshoot debit card
Great place for telecommuters
HOME CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Deltona, FLJuly 2, 2015
Awesome if you are looking to work from home. Great training and support from supervisors. It's fast paced and challenging but enjoyable.
Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Englewood, COJuly 1, 2015
Flexible hours, long and short term assignments, work from home, customer service, tech support and other positions, many reputable clients to work with
customer service
Sales and Service Agent (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJune 30, 2015
great management on the various projects. training highly affective. they lay off often which was not fun. hard to be rehired after lay off of a certain project
Teletech
Call/Chat Representative (Current Employee), Englewood, COJune 29, 2015
Teletech is a great company and very flexible with schedule. I would recommend this as a place to work if you like working from home.
Decent work at home position, with little room for advancement and low pay
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee), Englewood, COJune 27, 2015
Pros: Work from home
Cons: Frequent schedule changes, only 10 minute break, low pay rate, no benefits, changes in job duties
I started with Teletech as a chat customer service agent, and that is what my job offer stated my capacity would be. About 2 months into my employment, I was notified that I was being given the "option" of being switched to a telephone agent, with the uderstanding that I could "flex" to chat, when need arises What this meant was, either take it or leave it. No other "options" were given. The main reason I accepted the postion was due to it being chat only, as I had worked in voice or retail for over 20 years, and really wanted the change, so to be abruptly switched was quite a rude awakening. Teletech also has relatively frequent shift bids, which are based on employee "ranking". These are really a farce, as very few employees get any of the shifts they ranked as preferences.

As far as pros, the work is somewhat easy, and you do get to work from home. That is really it. The pay is terrible, the room for advancement is almost nil, and communication between management and employees is constantly broken. I would not recommend Teletech to anyone, really.
Tech Support and fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ennis, TXJune 26, 2015
Pros: Good hours
Cons: Laid off
Best part of the job was helping people with their problems, with their program.

The managers we worked with were very nice and would always let you know if you needed improvement in certain areas and would show you how to improve.
A great place to grow in as a clerk.
Call Center rep (Former Employee), Hopkinsville KyJune 26, 2015
Pros: great experience
Cons: some programs are seasonal
If you are looking for experience to grow as a clerk or a call center rep. This is the place for you. very professional and the management is great. They will work with your schedule. You must be able to work weekends and some holidays but overall a great experience.
Fast-paced work place with good team camaraderie
Director, Advanced Business Analytics. Chief (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 25, 2015
Pros: Great team, professional
Cons: High stress at times, some travel
Co-workers great to work with and share knowledge; most are very skilled at Process Improvement. TeleTech is very fast paced, tight deadlines, little time for professional development but great bunch of people to work with.
Productive and faced paced excellent company to work with.
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Englewood, COJune 25, 2015
Pros: no professional dress code, no transportation needed
Cons: short lunch break and breaks
I would wake up in pajamas, start my computer. Then, I would log into the system with my information. Activate all the software's and applications that I would utilize throughout the day. I would start receiving inbound calls, learned how to maneuver through different programs and how to assist clients and customers through a variety of internet sources.
Not for me.
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Greeley, CoJune 25, 2015
Pros: Benefits, full time
Cons: lack of communication from management, no feedback
Constant schedule changes and no feedback on our hard work.
Was treated like a number and not a person.
I did enjoy helping the members who called in with their issues.
Management made working there a nightmare.
Fun place to work
Operations Team Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee), Ennis, TXJune 25, 2015
Pros: Class room teaching
Cons: the commute
Great place to work, teach, and develop a team of call center reps.The hardest part of this job was knowing that it had to end, because it was a temp position.
Fantastic work at home job
Work at Home Primary Sales (Current Employee), Englewood, COJune 22, 2015
Pros: Work from home
Cons: Training could be better - work at home is very much learn on the job
Fantastic work at home job, great team leads and supervisors, wonderful co-workers. Great for those that can learn quickly on the job and handle themselves professionally in sometimes stressful situations.
Pay is decent but not benefit. An ok place not all tgat.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJune 22, 2015
Pros: Pay is decent but not benefit. An ok place not all tgat.
Cons: Pay is decent but not benefit. An ok place not all tgat.
Pay is decent but not benefit. An ok place not all tgat.Pay is decent but not benefit. An ok place not all tgat.Pay is decent but not benefit. An ok place not all tgat.Pay is decent but not benefit. An ok place not all tgat.
convient
Customer Service (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: short term assignment
I enjoyed the challenge of the incoming calls not knowing what type of call to expect.This was a work from home job ,so the convience of working in my den was awesome.
people factory
Supervisor and Trainer (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJune 18, 2015
Pros: its a job
Cons: benefits expensive, lowest paying call center in the Springfield area.
This company is a people factory. They do not care how long you have worked for them. If you come to them with a problem they don't care. They can replace anyone. this place just brings people in. works them till the cant take it any more and just brings in other people and does the same thing. They do not attempt to correct their employee/management communication.

Benefits are extremely expensive.

lowest paying call center in the surrounding area. not worth your time/dedication.
Abnormal Call Center
Customer Service (Former Employee), Sherwood, ARJune 17, 2015
Pros: Proper Training conducted between contracts
Cons: Stable Contracts
My typical daily work load consisted of researching accurate numbers and information to provide to the customer regarding their issues. The hardest part of the job was feeling productive when helping the customer resolve problems or answer question regarding the accounts when we could not provide the information. The most enjoyable part of the job was to help other co worker with training.
the training part was fun but the phone calls were not my favorite part
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Greeley, COJune 17, 2015
I think it is a great place for some people just not me. Everyone is very friendly and I had a good time while working there. I liked how structured the environment was and appreciated all of my trainers and supervisors.
No work life balance
Sr. Project Manager - Operations Implementation (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 17, 2015
If you are looking for an employer that compensate appropriately and provides work life balance, this place is not for you.

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

Our company was founded more than three decades ago on one guiding principle: Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity – Read more

TeleTech Salaries