TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,172 reviews matching the search
ping pong was the only good thing about teletech
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 21, 2017
You got on the phones and every minute was regulated. We helped bank of America retain money that they took from people. I was fired because 11 out of 2000 people I talked to did not enjoy the bank taking their money. Constant stress and bosses always telling contradicting things, then looking to keep their position. Quite a bit different from what they told us in training.
Pros
They allowed us to leave at night
Cons
people backstabbed constantly to keep their positions
The training
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMay 21, 2017
The training was fun. I got to meet new people and we basically was in a room for a month. Your in there learning how to be a good customer service representative.
ok for home job
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2017
Job can be very beneficial if you have the discipline to work from home. The pay will not make you rich unfortunately but it is a job. If you like sales calls and tending to customers demand this is a perfect job for you.
Several Mergers; lack of integrity
Senior IT Account Manager Corp (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 19, 2017
Started working there in a time where everyone was a business owner as a overall philosophy. I learned a lot and all of the hard work really appeared to be appreciated and celebrated. Everyone worked as a team. Somewhere around 2012 we started to acquired several smaller BPO and it just was not the same. I felt there was a sharp contrast in overall integrity and customer/client relationships.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 19, 2017
Horrible Management here in Melbourne , only $10/hr
Nothing to be excited about.
Company cheating on pay and never paid promised bonuses.
Schedule changes without prior notification.
Pros
Parking Lot
Cons
no benefits, temporary projects, bad management
stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 19, 2017
Decent pay for no drug test but a very stressful environment and a very fast paced multi-tasking long training like any other call center always on time.
fair job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 18, 2017
the environment at TeleTech was a good one always getting help from other and the management. The fun part was being able to remote into customer s computer and seeing visual what the problem was .
Dont tech enough for what they want you to do
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYMay 18, 2017
I didn't like it they want you to you a lot in too little time they push not help the would look at you like you done something wrong for asking for help
A job i enjoyed and was good at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OH 44001May 18, 2017
I liked working for Teletech very much and was good at handling irate customers. The workplace was clean and put emphasis on staying healthy and getting up to stretch or walk around often, since you are sitting in a cubicle all day. However the there were some managers who clearly showed favoritism to certain employees and seemed hostile to others.
This company sucks the life out of you
Support Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 18, 2017
once you get your foot in the door, you will never get a raise unless you are promoted which rarely happens. You are constantly be graded for everything you do, or something someone else may have done. You can never just sit and relax, every minute of the day is closely watched and monitored. Big Brother is watching you

Want to know more about TeleTech?

Ask a question
Fun workplace they reward their employees
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMay 18, 2017
You are working with all types of people and we all helped each other and because we are on the phone 8 hrs a day the floor supervisor try's to re-leave the stress by being a floater we walk the floor answering other associates questions.

I learned different types of Checking,Savings,and credit card acct's

The Management was strict but Fare as long as you are doing your Job Professionally and you are being courteous to the Customer the management will leave you alone.

The hardest part for me was when a Customer called in with overdrafts I had a hard time telling them no if I couldn't refund fees but it is part of the Job at times but you still should show empathy to each customer,

The people I worked with and I really liked helping people that appreciated me and how I could help them.
Pros
awards for being a good assacate
Cons
when customer's would be upset at me because of the last asst they spoke with wasnt helpful
Traing was short
Customer Service & Sales Specialist Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMay 18, 2017
Rules were strict, no water or coffee in cubical. Speaking to customers back to back my voice needed water to keep hydrated. Pay was minimum and when advancements happened more responsibility, not much of a pay difference.
Good job & Great co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Weber City, VAMay 17, 2017
Nice people, new facility, good environment, new business coming in often, several projects, many shifts, fast paced environment, quality training & experienced upper management.
Pros
Benefits, Facility is nice, co-workers
Cons
No Raises
Licensed Insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Rockledge, FLMay 17, 2017
this is nothing for me to say or to review about the company it wasnt a good place to work nor would I work there again tell anyone else to go to that company
Fun place to work amazing team work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMay 17, 2017
Loved working at this place the people are amazing and easy to talk to. They are flexible so if you have something that has to be done they will work with you.
If you are motivated, and don't want to get paid much....
Post support (Former Employee) –  @homeMay 17, 2017
Teletech was a work from home customer service. You had to supply all of your own equipment. You weren't paid well, and the training wasn't great. If you are self motivated, give it a try.
Productive, Challenging.
Contracted CSR/Inbound Bank Manager- USAA Bank (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMay 17, 2017
Productive and challenging. Enjoyed the environment. Training is helpful and comprehensive. Management is Supportive. Salary could be a little more, benefits are good.
Pros
Supportive Management.
Cons
Clock out for restroom breaks.
Laid back
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  @homeMay 17, 2017
I worked at home for this company they a great at training you how to get the job done. However I had a death in the family and sent them proof and was still fired for having to be off.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Not understanding of emergency situations
Geek Squad Agent (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHMay 17, 2017
teletech is a good place to work with a friendly atmosphere. the only issues i had with the job was some management not caring at all about the employees but most were fine
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 16, 2017
I do not have anything positive or negative to say about teletech, as my opinion is biased and there is no need to explain my opinions and why I feel as I do about Teletech.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.