TeleTech Employee Review

Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaApril 17, 2014
We started the day with a team huddle and a cheer, to get everybody up and ready for the day. I learned a lot about Medicare and the qualifications for it ( at that time ). Management was great, very upbeat and eager to help and the co-workers were all energetic and goal oriented. The hardest part of the job was not being able to approve everyone for the Medicare plan of their choice. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers and management.
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Cons
The pay and benefits

Other TeleTech Employee Reviews

Chaotic and unorganized
Benefits advisor (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYJanuary 17, 2018
They tell you one thing then do another, do not keep promises, and increase work load or position responsibility with no raise. Management is all over the place and what and how to do things, it all depends on which manager you ask.
benefits
Cons
short breaks
could use some new office furniture
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PAJanuary 17, 2018
This is a nice office. They do work with you for scheduling but getting promoted can sometimes fall under office politics. There is a pay cap at $11.50 so no matter how many raises you should get once you hit $11.50 you get no more raises. The managers and project manager do try to work around your schedule with life, but sometimes it's out of their control. I am not sure that I would refer someone to work here because of the cap on pay.
Pros
flexible scheduling.
Cons
not much room for promotions, pay raises, and old office furniture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.