TeleTech@Home Employee Reviews

Work from home
Call Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 28, 2015
Pros: never having to leave home
Cons: temporary position
Learn to manage working from home . work was spent in my own home. management and co workers where very helpful. they also had a great training system. I never was lost.
At home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lithonia GAMay 14, 2015
This job is a very good beginner job if you are looking to get customer service experience. They work with you and your family schedule and they are very understanding.
Fun place to work
home agent (Former Employee), Englewood, COMay 8, 2015
I liked the flexibility to dress as I wanted due to the job being an at home job. Hardest part of the job was dealing with the frustration of the customer's.
Heaven on Earth for Work at Home!
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Englewood, COApril 18, 2015
Pros: Work at home!
Cons: Part time, no insurance benefits to speak of.
I spent four awesome years with Teletech at home! The company culture is not just words on a mission statement. Management and employees alike are respectful and helpful to each other, and it carries over to the customers you talk to.

It is still customer service, a difficult job as we all know. But having the support of team leads and chat coaches, and excellent at-hand resources makes it really easy to handle. Not to mention the fact that you don't have to leave your home.

You will work part time. Depending on the program, 38 hours a week is the best you will ever get, and in four years I never got a raise, but there are Pay for Performance incentives. Also, you really are paid according to your production, not someone's feelings about you, or 'office politics'. You truly live or die by your metrics, so to speak.
good company if long term
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbia SCApril 15, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: short term
answering and making calls, selling upselling cross selling, etc.educating and assisting the customers. kool co workers. nothing hard, just not sure when you will be let go for no reason. working with people.
Honest review of my experience
Customer Service representative (Current Employee), teletech@homeApril 9, 2015
Pros: work at home
Cons: low wages, no flexibilty for me and my schedule, lack of help when needed
I love being able to work from home however the company has moved my schedule to a time frame that I didn't sign up for and that doesn't work for me because my KIDS need me and are refusing to work with me on it.
Pay is low and the supervisors/chat coaches don't help you and avoid the supervisor calls which leaves us agents in a pickle.
Many issues with their software and then they turn around and dock your pay for it. No paid time off, no recognition, no pay increases or advancements, your supposed to get paid for performance but it never happens.
Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Englewood, COMarch 20, 2015
Pros: steady work, nice work enviroment
Cons: not enough hours yearly
I enjoyed working at Teletech @home. I had no issues with the company. I was there just short of 3 years and they treated me with respect.
Productive and continual learning environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT ASSISTING BESTBUY CUSTOMERS (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: able to work from home
Cons: short breaks, limited hours
My last job entailed working w/Best Buy customers assisting w/dot.com orders and also price-match guarantees and any issues they had. The hardest part of the job was not having a coach easily accessible when questions would arise.
Teletech@home is a good company to work for.
BB Reward Zone Associate (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: you work from your home office.
One of the best aspects of this company is the convenience of working from home. Also the flexible schedule is a big plus.
Productive yet fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers.
Cons: sent home early when slow
It has very reliable scheduling. Friendly coworkers. Sent home early if call flow is slow.
Great virtual environment
Call Options Attendant (Former Employee), Englewood, COJuly 15, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: short breaks, poor scheduling, low pay
Answered incoming calls and directed the customer to the correct department or answered their questions. Mentored co-workers, was a chat coach for approx. 125 agents answering questions regarding calls. Hardest part of the job was lack of control over schedule. If call volume was low you would be told to leave the phones and then when volume spiked they would call you back to work. Best part of the job was my co-workers. Always supporting each other and boosting morale in chat rooms.
Good place for short term employment
Call Options Attendant (Former Employee), Englewood, COJune 30, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: low pay, no recognition, poor scheduling
Not much opportunity for advancement. Always a numbers game with stats but very little, if any recognition for good performance. Started a reward program and stopped it after two months with no explanation.
Great people but low pay and little advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Englewood, COMay 14, 2014
Pros: working from home, great managers
Cons: low pay, unrealistic metrics
I started off as a seasonal employee during the holidays and wound up staying for three years. Overall, the job was very demanding and the pay was not adequate for what was expected. There are some great employees there and some wonderful managers, but the pay is just too low. Also, they will cut your hours and send you home the instant call volume drops even a little bit.
...
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LAApril 3, 2014
Good temp job to work for............................................................................................................................................................
good job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), at homeMarch 13, 2014
Pros: set time
Cons: it's ok
clock in log onto system
place ant track orders
okay
not knowing if your going to work until you have log in
working from home
Working from home
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Decatur, GAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: i am home for my children
Cons: salary
Answer calls like a call center. I enjoy being able to assist customers with questions and provide them with the proper information possible. I learn something new everyday that I can use in my own life.
Horrible
Customer Service Representative - Seasonal (Former Employee), Tulsa, OkFebruary 20, 2014
I should have known when the trainer disappeared and left us alone for over an hour with no warning, that this would go nowhere. I had to fight for over a month to get paid and was already working somewhere else by the time I finally got my first check.
Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Englewood, COFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: no driving and no wardrobe
Cons: difficult customers
I enjoy working at home because it allows me to opportunity to be there for my children and also saves money. A day at work can be busy or slightly slow depending on call volume which is okay. I learn new things everyday and the company is constantly changing per customer needs.
Don't bother unless you enjoy the unknown
Customer Service (Former Employee), At homeFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: only one - working at home
Cons: low wage, seasonal, no room for advancement, pretty much everything except the working at home part
First and foremost, Teletech@Home hires seasonally and they make no apologies for that. But more importantly, they hire at $8.50 an hour where YOU supply a newer computer, high speed internet access, usb headphone with attached microphone all for the privilege of working part time at that wage. You will have about 2 weeks of training which includes "nesting" where they listen to a couple of calls you take and tell you what you did wrong and then you are taking holiday calls and being told to keep your call time down, had better get 100% on your call quality audits (by people in the Philippines, by the way) and hope a customer does not turn in a bad customer survey on you because those are your stats. If you think you can control all that, let's talk about a customer crying over a lost shipment they purchased for over $500 and is someone's Christmas present and there is nothing you can do, but they expect you to...and you end up talking to this person for 15 minutes or longer trying to help them. Well, your stats require call resolution within THREE minutes. The specific script you must read may sound just sweetness and light (Thank you for calling ****, my name is ****, and who do I have the pleasure of speaking with), but in talking to real people, you cannot always say EVERYTHING they expect you to say (the above is just a small part of the script you MUST say on every call) and if you do not say it, your quality audit person in the Philippines marks it off your QA stats.

Oh, and their network platform is not a very stable thing, meaning you get knocked off, have dropped – more... calls and many other issues, but even though most of them are Teletech issues, it is on YOU to get back in and stay productive. If you are knocked off for 10 minutes or longer, your pay will be docked for that time. Also, pretty much everything they require is done on YOUR time, not theirs. So if you are not on the phones and productively working, you will not be paid. I did not suffer as much downtime as others, but even I had a few times that their software simply was not working properly - meaning I was not paid because they have issues. Does not seem right at all, but that's the way it is.

So, understanding that it is work that pays you very little and expects a great deal of you and will then lay you off in a day's notice at the end of the holiday season, it's your choice whether you want to play the "you are not important to us" game with Teletech@Home. I learned my lesson with this company and will never work for them again no matter how desperate my situation. – less
Very Enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Gowen, MIJanuary 10, 2014
Everyday talked with new customers everyday. Was able to get help from managers and supervisors. Very friendly coworkers.