Televerde Employee Reviews

Overall good experience
Sales Optimization Specialist (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZJuly 17, 2017
Televerde taught me everything I know today about the fundamentals of business, sales, marketing, and overall human interaction. They were dedicated to their mission, as well as the professional and personal development of their employees.
No Core Values
INSIDE SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZJuly 2, 2017
Work with some amazing agents. Dedicated and willing to give you 100% as long as you are willing to dedicate time to growth and development. Upper management gives in to politics and inconsistent with policies and procedures. They throw around core values but don't practice them.
Pros
Agents, Clients and Peer great people. CEO really believes in women
Cons
Politics, inconsistent in Management
B2B outbound Marketing
Lead Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 27, 2017
Fast paced with great benefits. Televerde is very focused on continued education and will help you meet your goals. There are a lot of politics within the company.
Professional homey enviorment
Lead Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 16, 2017
It trains well, therefore, you learn about different software solutions and hardware. Able to advance within call center. Co workers are very helpful and share best practices. We were given awards depending on performance. Management very helpful and understanding. They are constantly coaching. Overall it is a great company if you are liked by the Call Center Trainer. Televerde offers free university classes presenting certificate upon completion. You do not get any type of credits, but knowledge is always a plus.
Pros
Free coffee, yearly luncheon, cake every 3 months.
Cons
Breaks are on scheduled times only.
Supportive, Competitive environment
Sales Development Representative | Tegile Systems (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 17, 2017
Televerde is a unique organization that gives women a unique skill set in B2B Sales and marketing in the technology sector; It can change people's lives; the workplace culture can be different, depending on which call center you work at; the most enjoyable part of the job was representing clients in the technology sector, learning their products and services, and then taking those to market. As the company is growing however, there is an obvious disconnect growing between sales, EMT and operations.
Terrible management
Agent (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 11, 2017
Ridiculous slave labor and too many cooks in the kitchen. This company is built on the backs of incarcerated females and the management forgets their business model
Outstanding place with opportunity for growth and advancement
Quality Control Agent (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZMarch 12, 2017
Working for Televerde gave me the opportunity to increase the skills that I possessed. The management and teams they have there are very outgoing and personable. You will never feel as you are working alone as you are part of a team.
Pros
Growth and advancement
Cons
Some campaigns had down time
Great Company
Lead Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 5, 2017
This is a good company to work for the management team is interested in making sure everyone succeeds. They do one on one coaching and help to make you successful. I loved this job and the people who I got to know as a result of this job
Pros
Networking
Cons
Being on the phones
productive inspiring work environment with alot of room to grow
Lead Development Representative (Former Employee) –  goodyear, azJanuary 26, 2017
I enjoyed working for Televerde. While there I was able to work in a fast paced sales environment and utilize my set of skills. I was also able to learn so much.
Televerde was a great experience
Lead Development Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 8, 2016
Televerde has a great training program. The people are what makes the difference with this company. The hours are great and the campaigns are always educational.
Marketing Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2016
Televerde provides opportunities to people who come from all different backgrounds to help further the skills and confidence. Televerde focuses on job stability and helping our clients grow to meet and exceed yearly revenue goals. The culture of Televerde is like none I have seen or experienced.
Second Chance
Inside Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2016
The Televerde team is constantly trying to improve their results for us and their communications are outstanding. They help all employees reach their full potential and encourage success every step of the way.
The company is not committed to individual growth unless it benefits them
Sales Optimization Specialist (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZMay 12, 2016
Televerde delivers excellent sales leads in a wide variety of industries, however their self-centric focus means that those leads come at an extremely high price; providing the customer with value is not one of their strong suits.

Associates interested in pursuing career paths outside the company are treated like criminals; often including being escorted of the premises upon giving notice.

The hardest part of the job is working with others internally, their unprofessional conduct and treatment of others leaves a lot to be desired.
Pros
Great training program - one of the best
Cons
Unprofessional work environment, low pay
This was a business that I enjoyed working on the phones at.
Lead Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 20, 2016
I enjoyed working here. I cold called for different companies, got leads, and did not get paid enough. My daily routine was to call businesses representing Symantec and Oracle trying to gain new business. I generated a lot of new business and I did it by being persistent in my calling efforts as well as emails. I learned that I deserved more benefits then this company could give me. I liked the work and enjoyed my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was the system they had was slow and it crashed a lot. The best part of the job was I like working on the phones.
Pros
I enjoyed the work
Cons
The money was not nearly enough for my skills
Opportunity to grow
Marketing Service Re (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 25, 2016
I loved working for Televerde, there was always something new to learn and room for growth within the company. They are always willing to help their employees and offer education.
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
Works slows down at the beginning of the year
Televerde
Teleservice Representative (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZJanuary 11, 2016
Televerde invests in their employees and in regard to data, digital, and dialogue they are leading the way to the future in creating opportunities and marketing.
Rewarding opportunies and room for growth
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 15, 2015
This company builds from within. There is no limit to your success. They offer on going training and encourage continued education.
Productiveand fun work environment.
Marketing Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 28, 2015
Fun work place with supporting team, from hire management to your co-worker. Cared about the numbers as well as growth and development within the company. Learning the system of how the job works was probably the hardest part. Being around a close nit family/team was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
pay, commission, work hours, management team, growth
Great place work at the time.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  GoodyearJuly 15, 2015
I would go to work and pound the phones from sun up to sun down. There would always be some type of work around. It was a great learning experience. I loved learning new things about technology. It was very fast paced.
Pros
convenient
Cons
short breaks
Inside SAP Government & Public Sector Sales
SAP Sales Inside Government & Public Sector (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaJanuary 25, 2015
Inside SAP Government & Public Sector Sales