Excela Creative is looking for a new Associate Front End Developer to grow with our expanding creative team. This is a full-time, on-site position with competitive salary (DOE) and comprehensive benefits package. The right candidate should be ready to work alongside a small team on a wide variety of projects, from e-commerce sites to custom web app development, and a variety of unique internal projects.
- Develop the functional front-end for websites, from start to completion, that will be seen by the public.
- Work with our internal platforms to skin client facing sites and marketing materials.
- Make updates to websites after completion.
- Track billable work for external clients.
- Thoroughly review websites on all available devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc) and browsers to ensure cross-platform compatibility.
- Strong HTML5 and CSS skills.
- Experience building responsive, mobile-first site layouts.
- Up to date knowledge of new web and mobile standards, including browser limitations and best practices to ensure backwards compatibility.
- Wordpress and Drupal experience a plus.
- Some PHP knowledge a plus.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can juggle several different projects at a time.
- Is looking to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Takes a creative approach to technical projects and can provide assistance and input with the design an UI process.
- Sets deadlines and sticks to them.
- Offers valuable feedback before, during, and after project development.
- Can provide creative criticism in a professional manner.
About Excela Creative:
Excela Creative is a web design & development firm based in Los Angeles, CA. We facilitate the entire process of packaging a brand to create an identity that communicates the right message to it’s audience. Because we don’t outsource our services, each and every piece of the puzzle is put together strategically and in harmony to ensure the brand is packaged just right. Hands-on and in-house. From web to print and design to development. Big picture thinking that will take a brand’s ideas and bring them to life.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -