Telhio Credit Union

Telhio Credit Union Employer Reviews

Mortgage Underwriter (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: parking reimbursement
Cons: n/a
Great place to work. Allows numerous opportunities to serve the community through volunteer efforts. Compensation and benefits are acceptable. The culture is very good.
It pays the bills.
Sr. Lending Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: pay is pretty good. employees are passionate.
Cons: no management support such as marketing, new technologies, or thinking outside of the box.
Almost 0 chance for advancement. No career planning. No mentoring. Antiquated computer systems. No project management. No product development.
Nice place to work
Member Service Associate (Former Employee), 96 North Fourth Street Columbus Ohio 43215July 14, 2014
Pros: wonderful employees to work with.
Cons: not much room for advancement - medical insurance cost is too high
Good place to work and the employees are exceptional work with.
Great place to work!
Home Equity Processor - Residential Properties (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 2, 2014
Great co-workers and management. Management resolves issues quickly.
Good Company
Senior Loan Processor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 26, 2014
I enjoyed working at Telhio. The company was very good to work for and I enjoyed my time.
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 6, 2014
This is a good place to be. The management is good and they compensate well
Like Family
Teller (Former Employee), Columbus,OhAugust 5, 2013
Telhio was a great eye opener as my first job. It showed me how to be responsible and tought me a lot about having a job. The people I worked with we great and really helped each other out on our tasks we had to do.
Great staff
Finance (Current Employee), Columbus,OHMarch 7, 2013
Pros: free parking(downtown)
Very happy workplace. Everyone is helpful and down to earth! Management is very personable and know your name! HR staff is always available to answer benefit questions.
Great place
Sr. Mortgage Processor (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioDecember 6, 2012
Great place to work at. The People are family and the business and ran very proffesional but you also feel relax in at home. I recommend this employer
Fun place to work, great people, easy communication, flexible scheduling.
Audit Committee Co-Chair (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 26, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
This was primarily a volunteer activity that I participated in for ten years. I started as a credit committee member, reviewing loans which had been denied and were being re-submitted on appeal. We also reviewed delinquent loans prior to write-offs and collection.
We were eventually consolidated with the auditing team and became what was known as the Supervisory Audit Committee. The team audited internal activity and performed audit assignments in liason with the outside audit firm. We were responsible for three separate locations. I was the Co-Chair for this position for approximately 1 1/2 years. During this time, the committee also interviewed and hired the first full time internal auditor

About Telhio Credit Union

Telhio Credit Union has been a strong and stable financial institution in central Ohio since 1934. We are a not-for-profit, full-service – Read more