Telhio Credit Union Employee Reviews

Great pay, bad management
MSR (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 19, 2017
Management has unclear and typically conflicting goals that really prevent the company from making strides. Pay is great though. There are really good people at Telhio, but the management does not know how to effectively utilize them. I cannot emphasize enough how bad management can drive really great employees away from a company.
Decent Place to work, good pay for position.
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 27, 2017
A good place to work. Training wasn't the best. Other departments didn't make it easy to work there. The culture was ok at best. Please consider having a standard training program before allowing them to work at their jobs.
Pros
Pay for postion, hours, paid time off
Cons
Managers, training, other departments
Fun and exciting workplace
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 13, 2015
A typical day was very busy with helping many members with their transactions or other questions that they had. My co-workers made slow days go by very fast with their story-telling and all around fun demeanor's. The management here is very wonderful and will help with any problem that you might face when helping a member.
Customer Service
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 16, 2015
At Telhio CU I learned how to open and close member accounts. Use my customer service skills to aide members and non members with their financial transactions. Inform and refer members for promotions, products and services offered.
Mortgage Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 19, 2015
Great place to work. Allows numerous opportunities to serve the community through volunteer efforts. Compensation and benefits are acceptable. The culture is very good.
Pros
Parking reimbursement
Cons
N/a
It pays the bills.
Sr. Lending Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 27, 2014
Almost 0 chance for advancement. No career planning. No mentoring. Antiquated computer systems. No project management. No product development.
Pros
Pay is pretty good. Employees are passionate.
Cons
No management support such as marketing, new technologies, or thinking outside of the box.
Nice place to work
Member Service Associate (Former Employee) –  96 North Fourth Street Columbus Ohio 43215July 14, 2014
Good place to work and the employees are exceptional work with.
Pros
Wonderful employees to work with.
Cons
Not much room for advancement - medical insurance cost is too high
Great place to work!
Home Equity Processor - Residential Properties (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 2, 2014
Great co-workers and management. Management resolves issues quickly.
Good Company
Senior Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 26, 2014
I enjoyed working at Telhio. The company was very good to work for and I enjoyed my time.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 6, 2014
This is a good place to be. The management is good and they compensate well
Like Family
Teller (Former Employee) –  Columbus,OhAugust 5, 2013
Telhio was a great eye opener as my first job. It showed me how to be responsible and tought me a lot about having a job. The people I worked with we great and really helped each other out on our tasks we had to do.
Great staff
Finance (Current Employee) –  Columbus,OHMarch 7, 2013
Very happy workplace. Everyone is helpful and down to earth! Management is very personable and know your name! HR staff is always available to answer benefit questions.
Pros
free parking(downtown)
Great place
Sr. Mortgage Processor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OhioDecember 6, 2012
Great place to work at. The People are family and the business and ran very proffesional but you also feel relax in at home. I recommend this employer
Fun place to work, great people, easy communication, flexible scheduling.
Audit Committee Co-Chair (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 26, 2012
This was primarily a volunteer activity that I participated in for ten years. I started as a credit committee member, reviewing loans which had been denied and were being re-submitted on appeal. We also reviewed delinquent loans prior to write-offs and collection.
We were eventually consolidated with the auditing team and became what was known as the Supervisory Audit Committee. The team audited internal activity and performed audit assignments in liason with the outside audit firm. We were responsible for three separate locations. I was the Co-Chair for this position for approximately 1 1/2 years. During this time, the committee also interviewed and hired the first full time internal auditor
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telhio Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4