We are searching for an energetic, self motivated individual that LOVE to interact with people, enjoy working hard and are proud of what you do, please consider our company of restaurants. We offer flexible hours, high pay, all in a fun team environment. You will meet wonderful clients as well as make great friends. Talent and a passion for food and dining is a must.
The Banquet/Catering Coordinator sets and achieves the highest standards in the overall operation of the Banquet /Catering Facility. In particular, a majority of a coordinators time is spent working with clients to plan detailed events from weddings to business meetings and presentations. Other types of events include local fundraisers and special holiday events. The coordinator also works closely with the Banquet captain the chef and owner to handle operations and workforce, making staffing decisions, ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the facilities financial performance, and marketing the operation.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds repeatedly throughout shift.
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Must be efficient and accurate with money and figures.
- Must possess manual ability to manipulate register system and handle/serve food.
- Must have a valid health card or equivalent.