Telular Corporation Employee Reviews

Great company with some interesting people
Manager Inside Technical Sales/Marketing Support (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 16, 2017
Telular, base out of Chicago, held patents on multiple cellular applications. The Memphis office was formed as a the main marketing arm and served that role until they consolidated marketing back to Chicago. The company kept me on to assist in closing the office in Memphis.
Pros
Lott's of company lunches!!!
Cons
Lot's of travel.
sales
Regional Sales Director- (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLJune 12, 2017
Due to legal constraints I am not allowed to share with third parties, any information related to them unless in requested by a court. Still bound by that document
Enjoyable Staff
Executive Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2015
Telular Corporation is a medium size company which develops and distributes products and services that utilize wireless networks to provide data connectivity among people and machines in the United States and Canada. Management executives was wonderful to work with. The most enjoyable part of being with such a company was the staff members. Very relaxed culture yet professional.
Telular was a nice place to work.
Accountant - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2012
Telular was a good place to work. I gained valued experience while working at the company. I had many tasks to perform each day which tested my multitasking skills. I was responsible for collections on 500+ accounts per month in addition to all of my other responsibilities. I worked with some wonderful people at Telular.
Pros
nice work environment, good compensation package
telecommunication
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT A/P (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 27, 2012
Manage the financial operations & A/P department all over the world, effective communicator with a proven path record in plan management, agreement negotiations, reconciliation’s and payrolls.