Telvista

Telvista Employer Reviews

Poor
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2014
The people are lazy, uneducated, and the ones that get the raises and promotions are the ones that site there and talk all day. Its not a place for anyone that can think, or work hard. And at the end of my time there they wanted to combined billing and sales with technical support. No pay raise, or compensation; just more work same pay.
Typical Call Center
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: helping customers
Cons: sub par benefits
This is a typical call center turnover is through the roof and they dond mind replacing anyone in an instant.
Pretty nice company compared to a lot of others
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 15, 2014
For the most part its a really company to work for if you dont take things for granted. Incredibly helpful in providing resources to make work more accessible (for those who dont have transportation). decent benefits, generally fun staff, site manager is a pretty cool guy.
It's OK
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: cake each month for group birthday
Cons: pay raises almost non-existant
There has been a major management overhaul. It's all about the numbers now. Used to be a fun, relaxed place to work.
Customer Service
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Danville, VASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: it customer service
Cons: it can be stressful
a typical days worrk would be geting out of bed getting ready for work and going over your daily plans
good job training
tech support (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: good training
Cons: health ins.
good working environment good team player to work with. Answers incoming phone call, Tech support problem solving
Enjoyed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Danville,VaAugust 22, 2014
Had an wonderful time knowing all co workers & supervisors. Hardest part about leaving the company was my friends that I made at the company
Good Starter Job!
Home Services Consultant (Former Employee), Danville, VAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: fun, friendly people & work place, overtime
Cons: short breaks, on the phone all day, little to no advancement
Telvista is a good starter job for someone who is out of high school or someone currently in school locally or online. The hours are OKAY but they are soild and you have the opportunity to do overtime.

Most of the people are friendly and helpful (including the managers). They have different events and contest to keep it fun, friendly work environment – more... which is needed because the job can become very stressful. If you do not like to talk much or sale ANYTHING, this may not be the job for you. If your optimistic, they will teach you all you need to know. If you are good at the above, this would be perfect! – less
typical workday
Technical Support Agent/Customer service (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 4, 2014
enjoyed talking to different people got to talk to different cultures
working on different campaigns was nice
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 4, 2014
clocking answering inbound calls regarding cell phones. I learned about cell phones.
Fun Place to work wonderful co-workers
Dealer Support Group Agent (Former Employee), Danville, VAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: great atmoshpehre
Cons: not so great pay
I loved working in the call center. The people were great to work with and for. I like being able to talk to different types of people from across the country and try to help them with issues. I loved hearing the gratitude in their voices when we could solve the problems and go above and beyond to make things right.
Productive, Fun environment to play pool or ping pong on breaks or lunches
Reservation Associate (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXJuly 27, 2014
Very productive and major tasks everyday that kept me excited and ready to go to work everyday. I've learned several things working with this job as far as the Airline because I never flown and knowing what you do best at your job is a great thing to help new employees in the company. The management was somewhat dis-functional because there were services – more... that would sometime run down and fares that would confused guests. I loved working with my co workers there was always something to fall back on. Everyone was very helpful and encouraging, also made sure things got done correctly. The hardest thing about the job was probably the consecutive hours and days that was provided with the hire, but it definitely worked out in the end. There's nothing more enjoyable than coming to work being happy and loving what you do. – less
Productive and fun work place
Technical Support (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: lunch could be delivered
The typical day here is relaxing as well as fun. The people were nice and easy to get along with. The job it self was challenging but eventually became easy.
Nice working enviroment
SALES AGENT (Current Employee), Danville VAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: love to give money away, 40 hours, commission evey week and get paid every week.
Cons: commission( its no that easy), not a set schedule
A typical day at work being on the phones must of your day trying to set up customer cable, internet, and home phone services. I learned about a lot of the cable providers in the United States and the benefits behind it. Most of the management are very cool, but expect to do your job and come to work. its not easy but NO is easy. Most of the co workers – more... are friendly and like to look out for each other. Hardest about the job would be making sales. Trust me you start out slow, however but will get it. Fun part about the job is the friendly people you will meet. – less
The workplace was professional and fun.
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 12, 2014
A Telvista I learned the proper phone etiquette and the knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
Learning experience
Technical Support (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2014
Wasn't the best experience but I learned how things worked there a bit. Didnt work with my school schdule.
Telvista
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Danville, VAJuly 4, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: stress
Nice company to work for it will allow you to work on your communication skills
Wonderful place especially love the break room
Technical/ Cust Service Agent (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 25, 2014
Pros: days they give birthday cake for birthdays.
Cons: 15 min breaks too short
Most enjoyable part of the job is the break room with the ping pong table and pool table. Also have computers employees can use anytime. Loved all my co-workers. The hardest part was dealing with the sup that i had.
answering phones all day and night.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Danville, VAJune 22, 2014
Not a good place to work if you ha small kids. Hours are not good. Great people to work for. You don't get paid for holidays.
Fun place to work, loved my coworkers
Reservation Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 18, 2014
Pros: lots of pto per year
Cons: short breaks, parking, schedule flexibility
Liked the job but my schedule suckedx no one could ever seem to help getting it changed, I worked nights and weekends and that leaves no social life.

1 2 3 4 5

About Telvista

Telvista is one of the leading call center outsourcers in North America. We position our clients for success by delivering inbound – Read more