Telvista

Telvista Employee Reviews

Telvista has a lot of issues that are unfair and untrue
911 exigent agent (Current Employee), Danville, VAJuly 24, 2015
I have worked at Telvista many years. Many really wonderful employees and supervisors have been fired or given a demotion for no reason but the company wanted to do this for business needs. There could have been many things done instead they build you up and then let you down over and over again.
The job is stressful and you never know if or when you will lose your position or your job.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Danville, VAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Training
Cons: Hours
If you love the call center environment, this is a good environment to work. Proper training and advancement opportunities. Clean work environment and different cultural backgrounds.
Job
Verizon FiOS- Technical Support (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXJuly 20, 2015
I learned Technical assistance for Verizon FIOS, The customers were great, the co workers were great, the hours were great, they have PTO and medical benefits.
looking for a company growth within to reach a greater point in life
Technical Support- Customer Service (Current Employee), dallas txJuly 19, 2015
a friendly atmosphere is an great environment to work and nice people to work with also helps the day go by and the company had alot of changes made at the last minute
Good Place to work with room for advancement
Chat Rep (Former Employee), Danville VAJuly 18, 2015
I like this job alot, and it was a good career spot. The management and co workers were great! the best thing was we were only on chat not on the phones
Great Place to work
Sales Representative‭ (Former Employee), Danville, VAJuly 15, 2015
I would recommend Telvista to anyone, It is an awesome place to work and has great pay and benefits. The commission are also one of the great perks as well. It has a very family oriented environment. It is a very fun place to work.
fun workplace
Customer Service Telephone Agent (Former Employee), Danville, VAJuly 14, 2015
different job environments required different protocols. I learned basic skills on the job site and safety guidelines
ping pong
Tech Support (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXJuly 13, 2015
Just not satisfied with company at all, pay low, management don't know anything, so can't help you, IHD don't know anything.
Love the Lounge Area!!
Customer Service Tech Support (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Pool Table
Cons: None
This was a wonderful place to work! Management was very helpful, realistic and professional. Great place to gain experience.
You learn new things at this job everyday
Verizon Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Hour lunch breaks; weekends off
Cons: Hours would change constently
I enjoyed working here on the Verizon FIOS cotract. It was fun most of the time and the customers didn't make it hard to work with them. My team leads and managers were ALWAYS available if I needed any assistance.
Fast paced environment working with Law enforcement
Technical Support Agent For Verizon Fios (Former Employee), Dallas texasJune 30, 2015
A typical day at work included, but what not limited to, taking inbound calls in regards to any fraud dealing with the bank. Also we worked hand and hand with Law enforcement.
One of the easiest jobs I have ever done
Inbound over the phone sales (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 30, 2015
Pros: Easy money, descent benefits
Cons: The drive time, rush hour traffic, very boring job, dealing with bored supervisors
In before the break of day light with my coffee in hand. Complete 8 hours of very repetitive work, and off to school. I learned a new trade from my experience entering orders manually over the phone for sales reps. Management was bored as well and found unnecessary things to do to fill their time. Co-workers often knit, read books, and a multitude of different none work related tasks while working. The hardest part of the job was staying awake. The most enjoyable part of the job was how simple it was and to still get paid for it.
Ok starting job
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 14, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, great breakroom with games
Cons: no advancement
Overall I had an ok experience. I wouldn't recommend as a long term career. Co-workers were cool. I learned how to work in a call center. The hardest part of this job was to keep your cool with angry customers.
Productive and fun enviorment to work.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Danville,VaJune 9, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the customers and co worker. Telvista work great with my schedule, and they are very understanding.
Terrible Company
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 27, 2015
Pros: Pool table in break room.
Cons: low pay, strict guidelines
Terrible Company. Stay away! High turnover and they do anything to please the clients at the expense of the employees. Nobody was happy here.
Terrible company
Technical Support Associate (Current Employee), Dallas, TxMay 20, 2015
They continually play favorites, and have what some of us (including some supervisors) call a "pet mentality." They manipulate statistics to make certain that their favorites remain among the top agents and are eligible for the rare promotion opportunities that come along.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong tables, pool tables
Assosite (Former Employee), Dallas TxMay 19, 2015
Typical call center but with some perks. Management was great and easy to approach about any thing and willing to work with you. Hardest part about bout the job is customer understanding what you are trying to explain.
Dead place
Customer service Rep (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Stress
I personally wen through all their training and got nothing from this company they pay less to nothing for work that will kill you and thats not right.
Good Experience
Technical Support Associate (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 18, 2015
The job offered ample knowledge in how to handle technical issues. Once you've been there a while you being to understand how to handle most of the problems people call in with. It was also a good start to working over the phone, day in and day out.
great opprtunity for growth
DSG Agent (Former Employee), Danville, VAMay 18, 2015
wonderful work enviroment with the correct supervision, learned how to satisfy customers to company standards. The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customer and learning how to diffuse a situation and a positive effect.

1 2 3 4 5

About Telvista

Telvista is one of the leading call center outsourcers in North America. We position our clients for success by delivering inbound – Read more

Telvista Salaries