Telvista

Telvista Employer Reviews

Telvista
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Danville, VANovember 24, 2014
Help the customers with their cell phone problems. A typical day is answering probably more than 75 calls in a day at work. The hardest part was trying to get an angry person to stay with the phone service. Co-workers were friendly.
Excellent Place to Work
Intraday Traffic Assistant (Current Employee), Danville, VANovember 21, 2014
Pros: 401k enrollment, benefits, flexible schedule, friendly staff
My experience with Telvista has been overall a educational one. The people that work in management are superb and seem to accommodate the needs of the associates under them. The most enjoyable part of working here is the that there is maximum opportunity of advancement.
Fast-Paced Enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas,TexasNovember 17, 2014
Pros: plenty of room for growth
Cons: long overworked hours
Received Inbound/outbound calls; troubleshooting via one call resolve; programmed landlines, Internet, remotes, cable issues; and other customer service related issues as required.
Its good experience and great atmosphere to work.
Customer Service Chat Agent (Current Employee), Danville, VANovember 15, 2014
Pros: free coffee and hot chocolate
Learned a a lot, taking calls and assisting customer on chat and phone is a great experience.
Fun learning environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Danville, VANovember 13, 2014
I enjoyed speaking with customers from different states learning how to troubleshoot handsets.
Fun place to work
Travel Rewards Agent (Former Employee), Southlake, TXNovember 10, 2014
Pros: culture, incentives, commission
Cons: call center environment
I enjoyed working here because I got to talk to different customers around the nation.
Good at first, but some issues
Mentor (Former Employee), Danville, VANovember 6, 2014
Pros: ample time off, free coffee
Cons: low pay, low ceiling for advancement
The pay is low, except for supervisors and higher. There are few opportunities for advancement and often managers made promises the did not keep.
Customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 20, 2014
Taking calls for customer that have recently had conversation with loved ones are incarcerated.
Drive
Recruiting Assistant/ Offie Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 17, 2014
Everything at Telvista is based off your work ethics and your drive. The sky is the limit at Telvista if you have the right mind frame and a willing attidutde.
Productive and fun place to work
Contact Center Supervisor (Current Employee), Danville, VAOctober 13, 2014
Pros: benefits, opportunity for advancement
Cons: no comments
A typical day at work involves providing above-standard customer service to our client's customers. I have learned that a different work environment requires tapping into different methods of managing. My co-workers are from various work backgrounds. The most enjoyable part of the job is the ever-changing work environment.
Great Job
Reservation Agent (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 7, 2014
Telvista was a great job. However, the pay was no longer good enough for me.
Telvista has great job advancement possibilities.
Reservation Agent (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXOctober 5, 2014
Pros: ping pong, foozball, and pool table in the break room
Cons: strictness on breaks/short breaks
At Telvista, you're sitting at a cubicle that isn't yours personally (unless you've been there 9 months and proved you know almost everything there is to know about the contract you're working for). You've got the standard 15 minute breaks twice a day and a 30 minute lunch somewhere in between (or closer to your last 15 minute break, which makes no – more... sense). In order to get a lunch break longer than 30 minutes you have to practically become a supervisor. The break room is a 2 minute walk from the contract I was working on, and they only give you a 1 minute strict leeway if you're late coming back, therefore you really only have a 10 minute break. My supervisor was great, he worked with me a lot. I had some unprofessional coworkers. They did let you leave early without penalty if the call volume was low. The hardest part of the job would be keeping up with the quality requirements. If you got that down, and were able to keep a good knowledge of the contract you're working for, you were in the clear for possibly advancing to a higher position, so going up the job ladder there was fairly easy. The most enjoyable part of the job I would have to say is when you got a happy guest on the line and you're able to hit all of your quality. – less
Great Place to gain Experience
Workforce Management Intraday Analyst (Current Employee), Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: relaxed dress code
Cons: low hourly pay
Telvista to me was my stepping stone in the Corporate world.
I completely appreciate Telvista has a whole for the work experienced gained.
Poor
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2014
The people are lazy, uneducated, and the ones that get the raises and promotions are the ones that site there and talk all day. Its not a place for anyone that can think, or work hard. And at the end of my time there they wanted to combined billing and sales with technical support. No pay raise, or compensation; just more work same pay.
Typical Call Center
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: helping customers
Cons: sub par benefits
This is a typical call center turnover is through the roof and they dond mind replacing anyone in an instant.
Pretty nice company compared to a lot of others
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 15, 2014
For the most part its a really company to work for if you dont take things for granted. Incredibly helpful in providing resources to make work more accessible (for those who dont have transportation). decent benefits, generally fun staff, site manager is a pretty cool guy.
It's OK
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: cake each month for group birthday
Cons: pay raises almost non-existant
There has been a major management overhaul. It's all about the numbers now. Used to be a fun, relaxed place to work.
Customer Service
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Danville, VASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: it customer service
Cons: it can be stressful
a typical days worrk would be geting out of bed getting ready for work and going over your daily plans
good job training
tech support (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: good training
Cons: health ins.
good working environment good team player to work with. Answers incoming phone call, Tech support problem solving
Enjoyed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Danville,VaAugust 22, 2014
Had an wonderful time knowing all co workers & supervisors. Hardest part about leaving the company was my friends that I made at the company

1 2 3 4 5

About Telvista

Telvista is one of the leading call center outsourcers in North America. We position our clients for success by delivering inbound – Read more