Temco Employee Reviews

Fast paced work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJuly 31, 2014
Today's business environment requires exceptional management candidates who possess a unique blend of knowledge, leadership, broad-based experience, and the ability to deliver excellent results. I am such a person.

Throughout my career I have utilized my knowledge, commitment to delivering excellent customer service, and administrative skills to consistently produce desired results and delivery of quality service. As my resume demonstrates, I have:

* Built ongoing business relationships with customers, vendors, clients and perspective clients. Attend specialized training and classes as prescribed to improve knowledge base and job related education.

My success is due, in part, to my ability to communicate well with others at all levels and with various cultural backgrounds and ethnic diversity. My communication ability has enabled me to harness the potential of all employees and motivate them to achieve desired results. Additionally, it has aided me in the instruction of required material, delivered quality results, and working effectively with peers and management collectively.

My interest in the Administrative Support position is based on the belief that I am competent and qualified to fill the position. Furthermore, I possess the skill and knowledge to successfully transition into the position guidelines and assume my role. My desire to accomplish all tasks, my commitment to excellence and my employment background has developed me into an individual that will settle for no less than success. My steady work experience coupled with my motivation and persistence has provided
  more... me with knowledge to manage valuable resources, interpret and administer regulations and guidelines pertaining to administrative support. I interact well with professionals at various local, state and federal levels. I strive well under pressure and always meet the established deadlines, recognizing the importance of prioritizing and delegation.  less
Pros
good management to work for
Cons
not enough pay
being a operator is fun...
Filler Operator (Former Employee) –  PagoPago, American SamoaDecember 23, 2012
Everyday at work is new to me. Even though I know my day is going rough and tough, but I always keep that smile up to shine my day. I have learned a lot from this Job. Being a filer is great and I love it cause it keeps me busy and so as being a operator. I love working with my co-workers, they are very helpful to me when i needed help and I'll do the same thing for them. I don't find any hardest thing about this Job, only when people call in and play around on the phone, and I forgot to file work paper correct. But so far I really enjoy this job just like how I enjoy my previous Jobs.
being a operator is fun...
Filler Operator (Former Employee) –  PagoPago, American SamoaDecember 23, 2012
Everyday at work is new to me. Even though I know my day is going rough and tough, but I always keep that smile up to shine my day. I have learned a lot from this Job. Being a filer is great and I love it cause it keeps me busy and so as being a operator. I love working with my co-workers, they are very helpful to me when I needed help and I'll do the same thing for them. I don't find any hardest thing about this Job, only when people call in and play around on the phone, and I forgot to file work paper correct. But so far, I really enjoy this job just like how I enjoy my other jobs.
First job out of college
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Mahwah, NJFebruary 6, 2015
For a recent college graduate with a bachelor's degree, it was great to have something to keep the wheels turning and the pockets fat while I searched for a start to my professional career. Temco provided me with that stepping stone.

The work was far from glamorous and consisted of cleaning the bathrooms of two separate elementary schools every day after school. Literally scrubbing toilets. The pay was adequate for the work and there was a degree of flexibility but it was really a stepping stone to bigger things.
Pros
it was much needed work for a struggling college grad looking to start his career
Cons
there is no job too small but, as a recent graduate with a bachelor's degree, it felt like i had outgrown it.
Temco is a good company
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Haddonfield NJOctober 12, 2014
Temco is a very good company, as a worker its hard to work with co-worker who puts the company down wishing that the school Board would take them in as employee's.

There is a lot of gossip, but that comes from employees. There are old employees who are still there from when the School Board employed them and know they work for the contract that's conflict.

Some old employees wishes to destroy this contract because their benefits changed.
Some became upset because the district didn't
pick them to be the Manager, Supervisor for Temco.
Pros
you can move up to become a black seal
Cons
medical is to high, need better advancements
i liked my surroundings the work was good and the people i worked with were okay
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 1, 2012
a day at work,Im always had my hands full with work, If some one didn`t show up to work i would do my job and dares.i liked working there the employers and employees where nice people easy to work with.I learned how to use the machines how to clean carpets how to strip the wax of the floors, how to rewax the floor.I learned how to clean offices appropriately, mopped the floors, i swept the floors i threw out the garbage what ever they needed done i did it.
Cons
15 minute breaks
Providing a clean safe environment that is conducive for children to receive an education
Building Manager of a nyc public school (Current Employee) –  brooklyn nyJuly 9, 2015
Providing a clean safe environment that is conducive for teaching over 1000 kids in a 100000 square foot building. To help with this I lead a custodial team of 5 men which help maintain everything from cleaning the building, fire department inspections, DOB inspections, clearing any violations (if any). Preventive maintenance on hvac equipment, fixing any plumbing issues, carpentry issues and painting at least 25 percent of the building every year. too many task to list.
Management a joke and co-workers have a poor work ethic
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJJanuary 7, 2013
A typical day at work is easy but you don't feel a sence of appreciation from the client or management.
Management is very unprofessional because they reveal employees personal business related to work, ie. suspensions, write-ups, reasons for termination.
Co-workers are unprofessional and love to gossip, and not even telling the truth. Management also partakes in this gossip.
Pros
vacation, sick and personal time off
Cons
medical insurance is offered, but unaffortable. managements handeling of employee issues
It was a nice job
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NCApril 19, 2012
A typical day at work as just cleaning my 6 womens bathrooms and 3 breakrooms.
I really didnt learn anything.
management was really a joke.
co-workers were nice we all bond b/c of all the issuses with management.
The hardest part of the job was management thought that us workers should work 9 and half hours with sitting down just lunch and we had a lot of down time.
The most enjoyable part was the co-workers.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
only had lunch break, no healthcare, vactation
temco is cheap
Maintenance and Repair Worker (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 17, 2015
a typical day at work for me includes doing thing that are not in my job description. I learned that hard work does not payoff. management is horrid they expect too much with no equipment. my co-workers are also horrid no team players. the most enjoyable part of the job is the hour long lunch that's about it.
Pros
good pay
Cons
very hard to get a promotion
the view of the corporate buildings are great
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 26, 2015
working at temco is great the corporate buildings are beautiful each company offers so many different ways on how they build there brand co-workers are great to be around for we all have the same goals on making sure we do a great job always the best part of the job is to see it all come together from start to finish
Constant Work Enviorment
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Commerce, GANovember 13, 2013
Co-workers are friendly and understanding able to help each other in a time of need. Multitasking is an important part in this line of work. Constant phone, emails and drivers requiring your assistance every minute upon your arriving and leaving work.

Management is all ways will to assist with any issues that may trouble you.
Management is unprofessional and unethical
current employee (Current Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJJune 5, 2014
Understaffed at all times, workers unappreciated and talked down on. Operations Manager is mentally unstable and keeps an unhealthy work environment. Several employees have quit because of this behavior and constant head games. Manipulates earned sick and vacation days off at managements convenience.
Pros
vacation, sick days
Cons
very few national holidays off
Fun and exciting work place
Receptionist / Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAApril 24, 2013
Played and viewed up coming ps2 and xbox games not yet released.
Learned that no matter what your age is someone is always playing with games(PS2, PS3, Xbox)
Management was the best, always had lunch for us everyday...(special perks)
Pros
fun and exciting work place
Cons
n/a
Enjoyable A
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 2, 2015
This company provides excellent benefits and compensation. There are several location through out the city where an individual can be placed. I enjoyed meeting individuals from many different backgrounds while employed with them.
Pros
Outstanding Medical Ins
Cons
Schedule based on seniority
Fun place to work alot of physical and customer interaction
Gate Inspector (Former Employee) –  Los Angles, CaFebruary 23, 2014
I enjoyed the customers the most, and I also enjoyed my co-workers we all had a bond.
Cons
no room for advancement
Custodial Job
Custodian 1 (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYSeptember 25, 2014
My day consisted of cleaning wherever was needed in my designated area. This was a very good job but due to cut backs unfortunately i was laid-off
Good Enviorment and Managment
Customer Materials (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 7, 2014
6:30am-3:00pm working in airplane hangers. You have to prepare the airplane kits before the airplane arrives for maintenance.
Pros
great work area
Cons
long drive
good place
Assembly Leader (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 12, 2014
typical work day was manage 15 to 20 people. The management was good co workers was fun to work with and I learned a lot.
Hard work but time flies by
Porter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2012
It was an ok place to work in. Sometimes the job was hectic and other times it was not.