Temp Associates Employee Reviews

Loved working there sad that i had to move
Work Cell Operator (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IASeptember 14, 2016
This was my first job.
Temp is a great staffing agency to work for
I learned a lot about working in a factory and the safety guidelines that's comes with doing factory work.
Temp Associates
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IAJanuary 16, 2016
I worked for Temp Associates as an Account Manger in their office for 4 1/2 years and enjoyed my time with them. As an Account Manager in the office I completed day to day Human Resource functions. I interviewed and placed applicants with jobs on a daily basis. I also created and maintained many reports for different client accounts.
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
Costly healthcare
Its an ok place for temporary work.
Production packer, shear assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IowaOctober 8, 2015
It is an alright place for temporary work. it is good for people who have a hard time finding work. I learned many skills that are applicable in everyday work environments..
Great Place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  MuscatineAugust 4, 2015
Temp Associates is a great place to work. They do everything they can to help someone find employment. If the assignment ends they will find you a new assignment fairly quickly.
good job opportunities
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  IAMay 12, 2015
Always have jobs in many different fields. They also have jobs in many different pay brackets. Most of their jobs have potential to be long term.
Great company
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Clinton, IAApril 21, 2015
Temp associates is a great place to work for friendly staff and clients fun clean loving and caring environment with light warehouse work
temp service
assembler (Former Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAJanuary 8, 2015
worked at lennox assembled air condition units it was a good job kept me busy all day every day.
Pros
weekends off
This was a exciting job experience
Data entry, shop billing, and mail distribution (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IANovember 20, 2014
Met with families regarding funeral arrangements. Produced videos and did legal paperwork.
Fun people to work with
Window/Door Assembler (Former Employee) –  Grinnell, IANovember 17, 2014
This was a challenging position. I never knew if I was going to work on the window line or the door line. I got along with everyone and had fun while I was working being careful to not to let the fun get out of control.
Pros
benefits and great company
Cons
hours
Worked for other companies
GENERAL LABORER (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, IowaSeptember 8, 2014
I learned to work in a factory setting. Management was great to for at the other companies. The hardest part of the jobs was getting in their routine. The most enjoyable part of the jobs was the co-workers.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Grinnell, IAJuly 15, 2014
Good place to work for temp jobs.

Management was easy to work with.
Cons
no benefits. no room for advancement.
Productive.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Victor, IAApril 12, 2014
Always did my best and learned everything fast. Worked with different and new people everyday.
Job Placement and Recruiting
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, IAFebruary 13, 2014
As Branch Manager my responsibilities are to:
Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
-Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
-Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
-Screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
-Arrange for interviews
-Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
Pros
very rewarding finding people jobs.
Cons
it was the same everyday. no room for growth or advancement within the company.
I recently worked at HON in muscatine at thier Genevea Plant. I would not suggest this as a good place to work as far as their regular employees in pr
production (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IASeptember 11, 2013
I worked for Hon back in 2010 and really liked it, But when I started back almost 4 years later the attitude with the regular employees was awful. I was treated poorly and even after several attempts to resolve the issues I was still having problems with my co workers with them not wanting to show me how to do things or allowing me to learn anything new. I complained and I was let go and laid off a little more then 1 week after going to the office and letting them know that there was a lot of harassing statements being made. I am very unhappy with how I was treated and how they handled the situation and as far as I know they did nothing to the man who was constantly insulting me.
Productive and fun work place
Mariposa Farms Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Grinnell, IowaJuly 24, 2013
I liked the fast pace environment and fun people to work with.
Fast Placement
Manufacturing Employee (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, IAJuly 7, 2013
A typical day at work was ususally at a factory and the noise level was very high. Co-Workers were fun to be around. The hardest part of the job was the 12-hour days.
Okay place when you need a little help.
Grinder for Revstone Castings (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, IAFebruary 22, 2013
Helped me get my foot in the door at Revstone where I worked for a year after being hired on full time.
Need I say more?
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IAFebruary 5, 2013
Its just a place to send you from job to job. They dont place you with a job for along time!
Alright to work for
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Grinnell, IANovember 21, 2012
Somewhat easy to work for and with. Their jobs are few and far between, but given the general area, it's not hard to understand why. One of the best things is that the jobs they have are relatively easy to do and I've been able to work with and for some great people along the way
Pros
fun, easy work
Cons
management needs improvement
not bad jobs
production line (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAJuly 10, 2012
TEMP ASSOIATES wasnt a bad service to work through. alot of the jobs only lasted a month or two and its very hard to support a family with jobs that keep ending and it would take a week two or even longer for them to help me find another job. i made some friends while i worked through TEMP but after i lost my job i never had contact. i learned alot and how to do different things while i worked for them.

2.5