Temp Associates Employee Reviews

Okay place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAJune 10, 2017
Typical day was showing up at the location and doing your job. The workplace culture was great at this last job, because of the employees. Other places I've worked had a bad culture.
helps you get hired on
Packer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAMay 30, 2017
worked as temp for hire at lance private brands. the staff at temp associates were very helpful in locating a job. I was placed within five days at the job I requested.
Temp associate was a very good employer to work for.
Janitor/grounds keeper (Former Employee) –  Clinton, ILMay 16, 2017
we always went in early and signed in so we could meet and get a spot to ring bells at and then the salvation Army would take us to our assigned bell ringing site.
Straight-Forward Workplace
General Laborer at DB Schenker (Former Employee) –  West Branch, IAApril 29, 2017
The management cared about the workers on the factory floor, to the extent of our physical health, but included no benefits to us as for pay. I would hear stories of such benefits once existing, but being cut for upper management gain. Fortunately, this didn't affect workers moral, as the supervisors were very kind and understanding to daily problems on the floor. Management and supervisor positions were career opportunities, and as such very little openings existed for promotions, and even if they were apparent, they were given to those with seniority, regardless of ambition or attitude. Overall, it was a nice, clean, safe place to work, where one could take pride in his work, and see the numbers at the end of the day, and feel like they've accomplished something.
Pros
Able to take pride in good, hard work
Cons
No reward outside of that pride
Great work enviorment
warhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJMarch 20, 2017
Had great work experience and learned alot about warehouse environment. Great workers and located very close to my home so easy to get to work and always on time or early
Productive work environment
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Clinton, IAFebruary 6, 2017
I love the job but I don't work 40 hours a week. The job is fine if I worked more than 2 days a week lol. I must say I do love the work environment the supervisors ah friendly an so are the co-workers
Benefits suck
Machine Operator, material handler (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, IAFebruary 1, 2017
Couldn't use their company insurance anywhere where i live. Five different clinics of different sorts would not accept the insurance. However the Emergency room would see me. Being left with a $200 medical bill that diagnosed my common cold
Pros
After 1000 hours you get an extra check (one time)
This was a short term position
Temporary job during departmental restructure (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IAJanuary 23, 2017
During a college semester, I was unable to enter a class I needed to complete and took a short term job. This opportunity allowed me a variety of duties, which I truly enjoy.
Pros
Diverse work duties
Cons
Short termed
Productive and progressive
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 22, 2016
I enjoyed this job that I obtained in 2015, however I was looking for a different job opportunity with better pay and more suitable working conditions.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Climate in the workforce.
Loved working there sad that i had to move
Work Cell Operator (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IASeptember 14, 2016
This was my first job.
Temp is a great staffing agency to work for
I learned a lot about working in a factory and the safety guidelines that's comes with doing factory work.
Get you a job
Shipping and receiving clerk (Current Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAFebruary 21, 2016
They will get you a job quick. Employers that they work with help you out in family matters and other issues. You may be a temp for a long time.
Pros
Have a job
Cons
no pay increases, and insurance they offer sucks, most work 1000 hours for vacation or 400 hrs before the holidays to get holiday pay
Temp Associates
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IAJanuary 16, 2016
I worked for Temp Associates as an Account Manger in their office for 4 1/2 years and enjoyed my time with them. As an Account Manager in the office I completed day to day Human Resource functions. I interviewed and placed applicants with jobs on a daily basis. I also created and maintained many reports for different client accounts.
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
Costly healthcare
Its an ok place for temporary work.
Production packer, shear assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IowaOctober 8, 2015
It is an alright place for temporary work. it is good for people who have a hard time finding work. I learned many skills that are applicable in everyday work environments..
Great Place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  MuscatineAugust 4, 2015
Temp Associates is a great place to work. They do everything they can to help someone find employment. If the assignment ends they will find you a new assignment fairly quickly.
good job opportunities
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  IAMay 12, 2015
Always have jobs in many different fields. They also have jobs in many different pay brackets. Most of their jobs have potential to be long term.
Great company
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Clinton, IAApril 21, 2015
Temp associates is a great place to work for friendly staff and clients fun clean loving and caring environment with light warehouse work
temp service
assembler (Former Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAJanuary 8, 2015
worked at lennox assembled air condition units it was a good job kept me busy all day every day.
Pros
weekends off
This was a exciting job experience
Data entry, shop billing, and mail distribution (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IANovember 20, 2014
Met with families regarding funeral arrangements. Produced videos and did legal paperwork.
Fun people to work with
Window/Door Assembler (Former Employee) –  Grinnell, IANovember 17, 2014
This was a challenging position. I never knew if I was going to work on the window line or the door line. I got along with everyone and had fun while I was working being careful to not to let the fun get out of control.
Pros
Benefits and great company
Cons
Hours
Worked for other companies
GENERAL LABORER (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, IowaSeptember 8, 2014
I learned to work in a factory setting. Management was great to for at the other companies. The hardest part of the jobs was getting in their routine. The most enjoyable part of the jobs was the co-workers.