For more information visit www.tempretailworkers. com
Temporary or replacement workers wanted. Must be prepared to cross a picket line and travel up to 50 miles to the work location. Expenses included in package.
Delivers groceries to customers by identifying and weighing products; entering pricing; arranging for price checks; totaling charges; collecting cash; making change; processing credit payments; bagging groceries; delivering groceries to customers' vehicles.
- Serves retail grocery customers by greeting them; making sure they found all the items they sought; asking whether there is other help or services they need.
- Checks-out groceries by weighing items to determine price; entering price; scanning prices of marked items; verifying packaging security and product freshness.
- Resolves pricing issues by requesting price checks; verifying questionable prices; substantiating discounted items and special promotions.
- Completes customer bills by totaling cash register entries; redeeming coupons; adding taxes.
- Collects revenues by receiving cash; making change; arranging checking account debit transfers; verifying credit; completing credit transactions; obtaining customers' signatures.
- Prepares groceries for delivery by wrapping and bagging them; placing in grocery carts for transportation to parking lot.
- Delivers groceries to customers by arranging for or delivering groceries to customer vehicles.
- stocks shelves and keeps store product looking good
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing food handling standards; adhering to check-out procedures; complying with sanitation and legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances retail grocery chain's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments; finding innovative ways to serve cutomers.
Customer Service, Safety Management, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Proactive, General Math Skills, Quality Focus, Food Sanitation, Job Knowledge