Temp Employee Reviews

Productive and fun enviroment with health care supplies
warehouse temp lead (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 11, 2016
With this job I learned patience because the product was not always there. I managed the group but also work side by side with them. I love my co-work inside and outside the job because we got thr job done.
Productive and fun working place
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CADecember 15, 2015
A typical day at Temp Inc. I clock in and then I would go to my work station were I would prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; Maintains quality service by following organization standards. Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Completes reports by entering required information and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. The management here has been very nice and helpful and my co-workers have been very understand and welcoming as well. The hardest part of the job was when I first started working there and I didn't know anybody or really to much of anything but I was able to quickly adapt to things and came to enjoy working there for because of the experience and people I met because of this.
Pros
I Love being able to work with people
Cons
It's is a Temporary postition
This job was not exciting at all
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 18, 2015
I worked there some time ago but the job wasn't fun. I wasn't too fond of the woman who had became co manager before I left. We had few problem that occurred with our store. A few misunderstandings. The clothes weren't very good. Maybe I would've had a better experience working at a different location.
Cons
No benefits. No raises. Short lunch
this company is great exelent pay...
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAOctober 15, 2015
i loved the manager and co workers it was a good job i want to work back whit this company if i was able to get the chance ..i will call them to follow up.
Real good about giving assignments.
Industrial Laborer (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNMay 31, 2015
They were real good about giving me assignments before. I had worked with them before this time. This one was similar to one that they had gave me before accept the process was different as well as the place. The machines only done one thing at a time, so the process for one part was longer, and then the problem with the air sensors being real sensitive, this would stop the machine and it would have to be reset on the control panel. I would have to wait till someone to come over to reset it.
Pros
If you had enough hours in, including overtime, for like a week vacation
Cons
No paid holidays.
Very Professional and Care About Employees
Emergency Service's Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge,TNMay 13, 2015
Temp Systems was very good and nice to their employees. Always supportive and communicated important issues to employees. They were very professional and made sure we were aware of our safety on an assignment
Pros
Very Concern about Employees
Cons
NA
did like it to much
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  jacksonville flFebruary 28, 2015
this job management was not so good . they really didn't teach anything . had majority of the people not doing there job. but I did learn a lot about customer service
great foot in the door oppertunity
General laborer at PBR Automotive (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNAugust 12, 2014
load and unload cnc machining centers learned how to run and maintain machines could see what I had accomplished at the end of the day
steady income and new sites to work at all the time
Phlebotomy/MA (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 20, 2014
I enjoyed working at Temps because they kept me busy and with a variety of work.
Pros
incentives
Cons
breaks were scarce
At the end of the day, you were able to close your ddrawer and go home without leaving a heavy workload for the next day.
TOSS - Technical Office Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCApril 10, 2014
Mangement did not provide many incentives for good employees to stay and even fewer in terms of compensation.
High level of turnover because many temps left to find better compensation for what was NOT clerical level work.

This agency existed to perform work for which the federal government contracted. As a result, it did not function as either a state agency or a federal one.
Pros
many wonderful people who were great co-workers and friends.
Cons
low compensation levels for temps, no insurance, no retirement, no paid holidays until 1500 service days attended, etc.
It was a good work enviorment.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 31, 2013
I would come into to the office the supervisor would have our day planned out for us. So which ever crew I was working with day we would get a co truck with tools an the things we needed an had to our work sites. There we would do whatever it was that needed to be done. I learned how to cut still pipe grade it an use a pipe grading machine. I learned how to drill an hang PVC pipe. I learned how to install a complete fire sprinkler system. My co-workers were hard workers an we all got along fine. The hardest part of the job was not getting enough hours to work. Most enjoyable part was when we would complete a whole system an it worked good.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 30, 2013
• Prepared, transcribed typed and proofed letters, memos, reports, correspondence.
• Utilized special customized software to enter and retrieve demographic information.
• Sort incoming and outgoing mail for distribution or pickup.
• Answered incoming call routine calls to the appropriate person.
Teaching temp Inc
teacher assistance (Former Employee) –  glenwood, minneoplisNovember 27, 2013
I recently worked at Teaching Temp Inc, I liked the job. One thing I learned during that time of working was that you need to mange your time wisely. The hard part of the job was that I consetntly have to go to different job locations everyday. I enjoyed working with kids.
Cons
different location everyday.
Productive,fun workplace
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJuly 2, 2013
Clock in check whats the most important task of the day knock that out then continue from there.
Pros
easy going supervisor
Cons
maybe only a lunch break
Flexibility of work
Admin assistant - freelance (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 27, 2013
Temp assignments related to project management, campaigns, data entry, and filing, typing and creating correspondences. In addition to home based activities.
Pros
flexibility of work
Very diverse work ! Allows you to use multiple skill sets.
Maintenance Mechanic / Installer / Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Fresno, Ca.January 28, 2013
The work was great when you could get it varying from installing solar to laying out obstacle courses. I learned more team concepts. The management was good, but sometimes they dropped the ball. My co-workers were the best. You had some deadpans but they didn't last. We had a dynamic crew. Schedule changes was the hardest part of the job. Showing what you were capable of doing in the time allocated was very enjoyable.
Pros
working different types of jobs.
Cons
not enough work to stay constantly working.
Productive Day
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 18, 2013
A typical work day log in answer phones assist clients or customers with any concerns they may have and make sure they have no more concerns and end call. Everyday is a learning experience in a call center cause things changes on a regular and you have to be ready to make the change and keep the flow. My co-workers are nice and polite my work environment is relaxing even when it's stressful because everyone's attitude is positive. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting various kinds of people and assisting them.
productive. learning new sills
express (Current Employee) –  Olympia, WADecember 6, 2012
i enjoyed it learing all kinds of different jobs meet all kinds of new people
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
na
Medical Records Secretary/receptionist
Medical Receptionist/Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Easton, PANovember 1, 2012
My typical day of work I would start by pulling charts for office visits,start death certificates either having a doctor sign a death cert. or calling funeral home to let them know paper work was complete.Then I would make new charts pull more charts ,do a chart run to different floor in hospital and file loose papers, and then file charts, then keep track of who had charts and when they were returning them.Some days you would copy charts for a patient transfer,.Help docotrs sign off on paper or paperless charts, scan in new paper work,fax,e-mail,or type up what needed to be completed by days end all the while answering phones and completing what was needed.
I learned that I like to be busy and to be pushed to the limit. I also learned that working with a good team of people the out come on a daily basis is good.My co-works have always been the best people anyone could want for co-workers.
The hardest part of my job I think was when family came into the hospital after a family member had passed away and they wanted to look at the patients chart or they had to identify a family member that would have been the hardest thing I had to do.
The most enjoyable thing was knowing that I was going to work everyday and being able to work with some of the nicest people I have ever met .I love helping people and I'm a people person.I enjoy every aspect of my job and the people I have had the honor to work beside. With that being said I have always loved the medical field and for the passed couple of years it has been tough to find a job that I like. I have taken some crazy jobs like working
  more... in a factory as seasonal help but my heart is in the medical field and nothing makes me as happy as that type of work.So if your looking for someone who enjoys to help others I'm that person.  less
Temp. Jobs
Kelly Temporary Service (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMOctober 23, 2012
Every week a different job, different place of employment, learn alot.
Pros
learning different jobs
Cons
different businesses every week