TempForce Employee Reviews in United States

Nice place to work
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 4, 2016
Job Placement services are helpful and plentiful. Would definitely recommend young students to utilize this service. Very helpful in placing you with a company with a good track record.
A fun place to work but management is very harsh
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNFebruary 2, 2016
Not bad for a temp agency but upper management doesn't work well with employees. It is a temp agency they don't have many concoctions.
Pros
Get paid weekly
Cons
No benefits or room for advancement
No communication with Tempforce concerning employment status
New Flyer, and Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Anniston, ALDecember 15, 2015
Not much Job security here. Did not get a call about job layoff at New Flyer. Very little communication after job placement from Tempforce.
Cons
no job security, no communication from tempforce Concerning job
Never assigned a job
Temp (Former Employee) –  Gainesville FloridaOctober 24, 2015
I was promised over and over by a lady named rose job placement for about 3 months she never sent me on any assignments but my friend went and was sent immediately, they have their picks
Pros
Cons
Unforfilled promises
love the work and environment
Welder (Former Employee) –  sylacauga,alOctober 3, 2015
the job was very challenging but I love to be challenged. the management was very strict about the off days and when you are to work.
Very Good
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 29, 2015
TempForce is a staffing company which I've been using for short term temporary work while looking for a permanent position. They have been good at sending me opportunities but a lot of them are in the outer metro area and a bit of drive. Some I'm not qualified for or not interested in.

When I have worked for them, overall, it's been a good experience.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Infrequent assignments. No benefits.
the staff works very hard to find you a position in the workforce very fast
Clerical/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 13, 2015
I liked working for tempforce. the staff was great at finding a position that fit you and your personality very well. I very much enjoyed it.
Great co-workers
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNMarch 5, 2015
Tempforce is a great place to work. The employees are nice people and fun to be around. The owner is a wonderful person, as well.
It was okay
Office Temp/ Summons Unit (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 18, 2015
Understaff, no room for growth. We all got along with each other but the job required more staff to get the job done. We needed more help for the workload.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
lack of staff
fills what is needed at that time
temp employee (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PAJanuary 6, 2015
helped out when i needed a fast job.

coworkers were fine and typically any kind of work you can think of is available there sometimes when available.
Fun place to work.
Onsite Coordinator/Manger (Current Employee) –  Ashland AL.December 25, 2014
A typical work day begins at 5:00 am and ends when the job is finished for the day. I manage from 65 to 80 employees on site per day. Taking care of the needs of Temp on site is my responsibility. My duties include writing injure reports, writing warning, keeping attendance, managing many other daily reports, and encouraging employees on a daily basic.

My co-workers includes, managers and supervisors of all departments as well as working closely with HR. I also work closely with the home office on a daily bases by e-mail.

The hardest part of my day is when I have to end an assignment.

The most enjoyable part of my day is when I have done my job taking care of my workforce without injuries.
Pros
many perks
Cons
i want a job working in my field of training.
Good job, unfortunately temporary
Shipping Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNOctober 10, 2014
I would first pull selected mortgage files, input the required information into a database, and box them up for shipping to a long-term storage facility. Twice a day, two of a rotating list of assistants and myself would pick up incoming files, and sort, stamp, and distribute them for further processing. I also maintained shipping supplies, and assisted the collaterals department with various clerical tasks, such as double checking envelopes for missed notes and filing. The management was fine, typically corporate, although it wasn't always clear exactly who my immediate supervisors were, if I had a question about scheduling, etc. My co-workers were great, very fun and easy to work with. There really wasn't anything difficult about this job, although I wish it would have had more opportunities for advancement. I was disappointed when the job was phased out once they had processed the majority of the paper files they were slowly reducing to a negligible amount. I enjoyed going to work every day, getting the job done, interacting with my co-workers, learning about the mortgage business, and, of course, being able to listen to music much of the time while I was working. It also had a nice degree of variation, as well as some light physical exercise.
Great temp agency
HR Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 12, 2014
Clerical work, receiving & seting up payments with residents, planning, overseeing maintence
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLAugust 20, 2014
Whatever assignment given by person representing.
clerical work from ans. phones to filing to spread sheets input data etc.

Management very good.
Co-workers best
hardest part of job. none
Enjoyed every assignment I was sent on.
Pros
someone always available to ans. questions or concerns.
TempForce was a company I was trying to work for part-time for the longest because I had friends working for them and received wonderful reviews.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Richfield, MNJuly 16, 2014
Samaritan Purse was a seasonal position that I would have loved to work longer.
Pros
purpose of the job.
Cons
seasonal
like working with new people.
line worker (Former Employee) –  gainsville,floridaDecember 5, 2013
I learned how to make battery packs with glue guns. people was good to me.and the job was not really hard.
Pros
clean place to work.
Cons
breaks and lunch was to short.
Productive work environment.
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 26, 2013
A day at work is very productive. I learned how to work a one man press and how to work with fiberglass. Management was very interactive with their workers. My co workers where very helpfully when i made mistakes they would show me the right and wrong way to do it. The hardest part of the job was standing up for 10 hours and the fiberglass clean up steps. The most enjoyable part of the job was working and keeping myself busy and productive.
Pros
hour lunch break.
Cons
short breaks.
Enjoyable contract company to work for
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNNovember 20, 2013
I like Tempforce and the consultants that I have talked to re job placement.
Professional employment-placement agency
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 16, 2013
Most contracts are secured based upon experience and skill qualifications provided at the time of hire with TempForce, and updated periodically.

Typical contracts may involve performing data entry, processing documents into digital format for database storage, inventory management, providing technical support, and working as an Administrative Assistant or Clerk.

Many technical skills were refined and practiced through multiple contracts, as well as learning more about the various third-party database software employed by local businesses.

TempForce administrators were professional, courteous and knowledgeable, always doing their best to secure contracts for temporary workers who were willing to do their part. Co-workers and supervisors at contracts were direct and forthright, clearly emphasizing what they needed and explaining the details of the contract.

The most difficult part of working with TempForce was knowing that most contracts were limited in scope or time, though that could vary from two weeks to nine months.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility, and the ability to network with other professionals in the local area. Providing good service builds a strong reputation, and that leads to being remembered for future projects.
Pros
friendly staff, contracts have professional work environments
Cons
availability of contracts are heavily influenced by national and local economies
productive workplace
Packaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 11, 2013
What I learned from this job was how to work in an assembly line and how to package products. The management team were very nice people to work with and get along with. the most enjoyable part of the job was having weekends and holidays off and going into work at 6am and being off at 2pm.