TempForce Employee Reviews

just another temp agency
Block Buster (Former Employee) –  Sylacauga, ALApril 24, 2017
same as all temp agencies. work for minimum pay and no benefits. you do the same job as a full time employee and get payed less and they seem to be harder on you.
nice company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 14, 2017
Great people and business culture would recommend to anyone having a had time finding a job. They about their employees and community................
They helped me find a job.
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALApril 3, 2017
They helped me find a job in a timely manner. Friendly people and the process was quick and easy. The Supply Room where I was placed was a decent place to work.
Temporary
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Pell City, ALMarch 23, 2017
mostly clerical work meeting several people several opportunities available to everyone. Not alot of management in the office. Lunch time was very enjoyable.
They are eager to fill positions for their clients
PA - Reception/Clerical (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, PAJanuary 16, 2017
They are willing to work around your needs. They value you if you are reliable to the company that they place you with.
They place people in a wide variety of positions and companies.
fun work place
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, PADecember 12, 2016
my typical work day was in a fast pace environment. my coworkers all got along well. The hardest part of the job is getting use to doing something you don't know how to do but once you get the hang of it it, it gets better
Cons
short breaks
Great
Clerical (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 1, 2016
Get paid weekly, benefits offered. Staff at TempForce is great.Hardest part of the job is it is temporary and not always the best of pay.
interesting place to work
Custodial Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 11, 2016
An alright place to work for, but benefits are poor and advancement is too long, as well as pay raises go. For the jobs like a warehouse position your payed 8.25 when the starting pay for that perticuler company start you at 11-12 hr. you should at least be payed 9.25 or better...simply my opinion
Pros
dont pay enough
Cons
they find you work
Nice place to work
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 4, 2016
Job Placement services are helpful and plentiful. Would definitely recommend young students to utilize this service. Very helpful in placing you with a company with a good track record.
A fun place to work but management is very harsh
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNFebruary 2, 2016
Not bad for a temp agency but upper management doesn't work well with employees. It is a temp agency they don't have many concoctions.
Pros
Get paid weekly
Cons
No benefits or room for advancement
No communication with Tempforce concerning employment status
New Flyer, and Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Anniston, ALDecember 15, 2015
Not much Job security here. Did not get a call about job layoff at New Flyer. Very little communication after job placement from Tempforce.
Cons
no job security, no communication from tempforce Concerning job
Never assigned a job
Temp (Former Employee) –  Gainesville FloridaOctober 24, 2015
I was promised over and over by a lady named rose job placement for about 3 months she never sent me on any assignments but my friend went and was sent immediately, they have their picks
Pros
Cons
Unforfilled promises
love the work and environment
Welder (Former Employee) –  sylacauga,alOctober 3, 2015
the job was very challenging but I love to be challenged. the management was very strict about the off days and when you are to work.
Very Good
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 29, 2015
TempForce is a staffing company which I've been using for short term temporary work while looking for a permanent position. They have been good at sending me opportunities but a lot of them are in the outer metro area and a bit of drive. Some I'm not qualified for or not interested in.

When I have worked for them, overall, it's been a good experience.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Infrequent assignments. No benefits.
the staff works very hard to find you a position in the workforce very fast
Clerical/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 13, 2015
I liked working for tempforce. the staff was great at finding a position that fit you and your personality very well. I very much enjoyed it.
Great co-workers
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNMarch 5, 2015
Tempforce is a great place to work. The employees are nice people and fun to be around. The owner is a wonderful person, as well.
It was okay
Office Temp/ Summons Unit (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 18, 2015
Understaff, no room for growth. We all got along with each other but the job required more staff to get the job done. We needed more help for the workload.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Lack of staff
fills what is needed at that time
temp employee (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PAJanuary 6, 2015
helped out when i needed a fast job.

coworkers were fine and typically any kind of work you can think of is available there sometimes when available.
Fun place to work.
Onsite Coordinator/Manger (Current Employee) –  Ashland AL.December 25, 2014
A typical work day begins at 5:00 am and ends when the job is finished for the day. I manage from 65 to 80 employees on site per day. Taking care of the needs of Temp on site is my responsibility. My duties include writing injure reports, writing warning, keeping attendance, managing many other daily reports, and encouraging employees on a daily basic.

My co-workers includes, managers and supervisors of all departments as well as working closely with HR. I also work closely with the home office on a daily bases by e-mail.

The hardest part of my day is when I have to end an assignment.

The most enjoyable part of my day is when I have done my job taking care of my workforce without injuries.
Pros
Many perks
Cons
I want a job working in my field of training.
Good job, unfortunately temporary
Shipping Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNOctober 10, 2014
I would first pull selected mortgage files, input the required information into a database, and box them up for shipping to a long-term storage facility. Twice a day, two of a rotating list of assistants and myself would pick up incoming files, and sort, stamp, and distribute them for further processing. I also maintained shipping supplies, and assisted the collaterals department with various clerical tasks, such as double checking envelopes for missed notes and filing. The management was fine, typically corporate, although it wasn't always clear exactly who my immediate supervisors were, if I had a question about scheduling, etc. My co-workers were great, very fun and easy to work with. There really wasn't anything difficult about this job, although I wish it would have had more opportunities for advancement. I was disappointed when the job was phased out once they had processed the majority of the paper files they were slowly reducing to a negligible amount. I enjoyed going to work every day, getting the job done, interacting with my co-workers, learning about the mortgage business, and, of course, being able to listen to music much of the time while I was working. It also had a nice degree of variation, as well as some light physical exercise.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TempForce. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9