TempForce

TempForce Employer Reviews

Productive work environment.
Press Operator (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLNovember 26, 2013
Pros: hour lunch break.
Cons: short breaks.
A day at work is very productive. I learned how to work a one man press and how to work with fiberglass. Management was very interactive with their workers. My co workers where very helpfully when i made mistakes they would show me the right and wrong way to do it. The hardest part of the job was standing up for 10 hours and the fiberglass clean up – more... steps. The most enjoyable part of the job was working and keeping myself busy and productive. – less
Enjoyable contract company to work for
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Edina, MNNovember 20, 2013
I like Tempforce and the consultants that I have talked to re job placement.
Professional employment-placement agency
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: friendly staff, contracts have professional work environments
Cons: availability of contracts are heavily influenced by national and local economies
Most contracts are secured based upon experience and skill qualifications provided at the time of hire with TempForce, and updated periodically.

Typical contracts may involve performing data entry, processing documents into digital format for database storage, inventory management, providing technical support, and working as an Administrative Assistant – more... or Clerk.

Many technical skills were refined and practiced through multiple contracts, as well as learning more about the various third-party database software employed by local businesses.

TempForce administrators were professional, courteous and knowledgeable, always doing their best to secure contracts for temporary workers who were willing to do their part. Co-workers and supervisors at contracts were direct and forthright, clearly emphasizing what they needed and explaining the details of the contract.

The most difficult part of working with TempForce was knowing that most contracts were limited in scope or time, though that could vary from two weeks to nine months.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility, and the ability to network with other professionals in the local area. Providing good service builds a strong reputation, and that leads to being remembered for future projects. – less
productive workplace
Packaging Technician (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLSeptember 11, 2013
What I learned from this job was how to work in an assembly line and how to package products. The management team were very nice people to work with and get along with. the most enjoyable part of the job was having weekends and holidays off and going into work at 6am and being off at 2pm.
This a temporay agency
Temporary Data Operator (Former Employee), Pueblo, COSeptember 4, 2013
Was hired by the State of Colorado after 5 years of working temporary.
fresh farm market
Receptionist (Former Employee), Sylacauga, ALAugust 26, 2013
Pros: good vegtables
Cons: long hours
raised and sold fresh produce.
very good market. sold out and moved
out of state
been a long time since worked thru them
receptionist (Former Employee), Conyers, GAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: got nice assignments
Cons: full time with company did not work out after wasting 1 1/2 years waiting
As always - when working for a temp agency you are hoping and waiting to be hired on full time.
Great Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 27, 2013
Awesome staffing agency with very helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Didn't go well
tempforce (Former Employee), gainesville flMarch 5, 2013
Barely find work for you and when they do it's only for 2 days and don't pay well at all.
Everyone at Tempforce is reallly nice and easy to work with.
Administrative Support (Current Employee), Edina, MNNovember 28, 2012
All the staff at Tempforce is great to work with but I'm not getting enough temporary assignments as an Executive Assistant to keep me busy.
fun break time with families and friends
Mortgage Review Analyst (Former Employee), Edina, MNSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: lots of family member and friends worked there
Cons: break room to small and not enough mircowave
A typical day at work finish amount required loans with less than five percent mistakes. I learned that you must pay close attention to detail. Management is great always have a meeting weekly how's product are at volumes possible for overtime. Co-workers okay don't have much face to face. Everybody is via mail. Hardest part is just trying to remember – more... over 200 guide lines within a week and a half. Most enjoyable part of work is that lots of friends was working there. – less
a great temporary agency
Temp Representative (Former Employee), East Meadow, NYAugust 15, 2012
Pros: great place to work
TempForce was a great temporary agency that never let there be long lapse in my work assignment. going to them with no experience, working for them allowed me the opportunity to be exposed to and glean experience from customer service to retail
temporary employemnt agency
Clerk (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLJuly 24, 2012
The company is a temporary staffing agency and is similar to Kelly.
not so good
Scanner (Former Employee), Lebanon, PAJuly 3, 2012
This company promise and promise and after you work for them a long time they don't appreaciated what your work.
Temporary work with alot of mandatory overtime
Warehouse Receiver (Former Employee), Jonestown, PAMay 21, 2012
Long hours- yet good pay, due to the mandatory overtime. I learned that there are many people with potential who settle for less than what they have to offer. In a week I was working up to 72 hours. The most enjoyable parts of this job were the paychecks and the many multi cultural people I was able to meet .
there are always new opportunities
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Lebanon, PAApril 6, 2012
Pros: the opportunities
Cons: the salary
is an employment agency that provides many job opportunities
Was a Great place to work but no one ever told you how you were doing or what you needed to do to adcance or get better.
Deptment 5 Manager (Hardware) (Former Employee), Oxford, ALMarch 20, 2012
Pros: direct deposit for pay, and very nice people to work with.
Cons: not anything permanat
I would still be working but it was Oxford Lumber one of there clients that laid me and 5 others off. All was fine just business got slow and they were forced to reduce payroo;. Understandable!
Waste of Time
scaffolder (Former Employee), worcesterJune 17, 2012
Cons: poor communication
I recently took a job with TempForce and i have to say it is the worst company i've worked for!
I was told i would have 7 months continuous work but after only 3 days i was the told the work would be as and when required!!
I was also given misleading information regarding pay/pay dates ect!
I think it is a poorly managed operation and would not recommend – more... using this agency to anyone. – less