TempForce

TempForce Employee Reviews

the staff works very hard to find you a position in the workforce very fast
Clerical/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLMarch 13, 2015
I liked working for tempforce. the staff was great at finding a position that fit you and your personality very well. I very much enjoyed it.
Great co-workers
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), Edina, MNMarch 5, 2015
Tempforce is a great place to work. The employees are nice people and fun to be around. The owner is a wonderful person, as well.
It was okay
Office Temp/ Summons Unit (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: lack of staff
Understaff, no room for growth. We all got along with each other but the job required more staff to get the job done. We needed more help for the workload.
fills what is needed at that time
temp employee (Former Employee), Lebanon, PAJanuary 6, 2015
helped out when i needed a fast job.

coworkers were fine and typically any kind of work you can think of is available there sometimes when available.
Fun place to work.
Onsite Coordinator/Manger (Current Employee), Ashland AL.December 25, 2014
Pros: many perks
Cons: i want a job working in my field of training.
A typical work day begins at 5:00 am and ends when the job is finished for the day. I manage from 65 to 80 employees on site per day. Taking care of the needs of Temp on site is my responsibility. My duties – more... include writing injure reports, writing warning, keeping attendance, managing many other daily reports, and encouraging employees on a daily basic.

My co-workers includes, managers and supervisors of all departments as well as working closely with HR. I also work closely with the home office on a daily bases by e-mail.

The hardest part of my day is when I have to end an assignment.

The most enjoyable part of my day is when I have done my job taking care of my workforce without injuries. – less
Good job, unfortunately temporary
Shipping Specialist (Former Employee), Edina, MNOctober 10, 2014
I would first pull selected mortgage files, input the required information into a database, and box them up for shipping to a long-term storage facility. Twice a day, two of a rotating list of assistants – more... and myself would pick up incoming files, and sort, stamp, and distribute them for further processing. I also maintained shipping supplies, and assisted the collaterals department with various clerical tasks, such as double checking envelopes for missed notes and filing. The management was fine, typically corporate, although it wasn't always clear exactly who my immediate supervisors were, if I had a question about scheduling, etc. My co-workers were great, very fun and easy to work with. There really wasn't anything difficult about this job, although I wish it would have had more opportunities for advancement. I was disappointed when the job was phased out once they had processed the majority of the paper files they were slowly reducing to a negligible amount. I enjoyed going to work every day, getting the job done, interacting with my co-workers, learning about the mortgage business, and, of course, being able to listen to music much of the time while I was working. It also had a nice degree of variation, as well as some light physical exercise. – less
Great temp agency
HR Office Assistant (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLSeptember 12, 2014
Clerical work, receiving & seting up payments with residents, planning, overseeing maintence
Clerical Support (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLAugust 20, 2014
Pros: someone always available to ans. questions or concerns.
Whatever assignment given by person representing.
clerical work from ans. phones to filing to spread sheets input data etc.

Management very good.
Co-workers best
hardest part of job. none
Enjoyed every assignment I was sent on.
TempForce was a company I was trying to work for part-time for the longest because I had friends working for them and received wonderful reviews.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Richfield, MNJuly 16, 2014
Pros: purpose of the job.
Cons: seasonal
Samaritan Purse was a seasonal position that I would have loved to work longer.
like working with new people.
line worker (Former Employee), gainsville,floridaDecember 5, 2013
Pros: clean place to work.
Cons: breaks and lunch was to short.
I learned how to make battery packs with glue guns. people was good to me.and the job was not really hard.
Productive work environment.
Press Operator (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLNovember 26, 2013
Pros: hour lunch break.
Cons: short breaks.
A day at work is very productive. I learned how to work a one man press and how to work with fiberglass. Management was very interactive with their workers. My co workers where very helpfully when i made – more... mistakes they would show me the right and wrong way to do it. The hardest part of the job was standing up for 10 hours and the fiberglass clean up steps. The most enjoyable part of the job was working and keeping myself busy and productive. – less
Enjoyable contract company to work for
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Edina, MNNovember 20, 2013
I like Tempforce and the consultants that I have talked to re job placement.
Professional employment-placement agency
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: friendly staff, contracts have professional work environments
Cons: availability of contracts are heavily influenced by national and local economies
Most contracts are secured based upon experience and skill qualifications provided at the time of hire with TempForce, and updated periodically.

Typical contracts may involve performing data entry, processing – more... documents into digital format for database storage, inventory management, providing technical support, and working as an Administrative Assistant or Clerk.

Many technical skills were refined and practiced through multiple contracts, as well as learning more about the various third-party database software employed by local businesses.

TempForce administrators were professional, courteous and knowledgeable, always doing their best to secure contracts for temporary workers who were willing to do their part. Co-workers and supervisors at contracts were direct and forthright, clearly emphasizing what they needed and explaining the details of the contract.

The most difficult part of working with TempForce was knowing that most contracts were limited in scope or time, though that could vary from two weeks to nine months.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility, and the ability to network with other professionals in the local area. Providing good service builds a strong reputation, and that leads to being remembered for future projects. – less
productive workplace
Packaging Technician (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLSeptember 11, 2013
What I learned from this job was how to work in an assembly line and how to package products. The management team were very nice people to work with and get along with. the most enjoyable part of the job was having weekends and holidays off and going into work at 6am and being off at 2pm.
This a temporay agency
Temporary Data Operator (Former Employee), Pueblo, COSeptember 4, 2013
Was hired by the State of Colorado after 5 years of working temporary.
fresh farm market
Receptionist (Former Employee), Sylacauga, ALAugust 26, 2013
Pros: good vegtables
Cons: long hours
raised and sold fresh produce.
very good market. sold out and moved
out of state
been a long time since worked thru them
receptionist (Former Employee), Conyers, GAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: got nice assignments
Cons: full time with company did not work out after wasting 1 1/2 years waiting
As always - when working for a temp agency you are hoping and waiting to be hired on full time.
Great Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 27, 2013
Awesome staffing agency with very helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Didn't go well
tempforce (Former Employee), gainesville flMarch 5, 2013
Barely find work for you and when they do it's only for 2 days and don't pay well at all.
Everyone at Tempforce is reallly nice and easy to work with.
Administrative Support (Current Employee), Edina, MNNovember 28, 2012
All the staff at Tempforce is great to work with but I'm not getting enough temporary assignments as an Executive Assistant to keep me busy.

TempForce Salaries