Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills has been a sacred and diverse community in which people of all backgrounds come to mark life's passages and discover a Jewish way of making sense of this world. As a modern Reform Jewish congregation and synagogue in Los Angeles, we take our inspiration from learning and wrestling with Torah in order to discover what is relevant and enriching to our lives.
We are looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate is a self- starter, able to multi-task, and can work easily in a sometimes hectic environment. We work collaboratively as part of a team, so engaging and working productively with others is essential. This position involves a variety of marketing and communications.
- Create and maintain websites, blogs, apps, web re-directs and URLs
- Writing and editing copy in multiple formats and contexts (print and digital, newsletters, promotional materials
*Create and execute social media campaigns
- Skilled in creating and monitoring SEO campaigns
- Spearhead special projects as needed
- Assist head of the department with day to day tasks including but not limited to proofing/editing documents, staffing events, and brainstorming
- Photography skills a plus
- Bachelors degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, new media, or related field
- Fluent in graphic and web design, HTML/CSS, Mail Chimp and Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as a sense of humor
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of popular social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Able to work some night and weekend hours
If you would like to become part of our future, then please submit your resume for employment consideration.
Indeed - 8 months ago
The Confirmation service at Temple Emanuel is one of the most beautiful, uplifting and meaningful of the entire year. Confirmation occurs...