TemPositions Employee Reviews

Work Exposure
HR/ Recruiter / Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2017
TemPositions group of Companies is a great company to get exposure within the human resource field. You are no obligated to take on any assignments. Its a great company.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
Helpful and attentive
Data Entry/Clerical Support/Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYAugust 15, 2017
A good company to work for. Knowledgable staff who are always there if questions arise. Very easy website to navigate around. Hiring process was fair and thorough. The personnel are extremely professional attentive to an employees needs.
Team work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILAugust 9, 2017
Great staff and managers!

Professional and friendly team. Comfortable, laid back office environment with several perks.

Everyone works together ....
Pros
Management is open and willing to implement your suggestions.
Cons
no openings
Was placed on a job fast
Aerotek Temp (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 7, 2017
I was always placed on jobs fast, and pay was good. Did not recieve holiday or vacaction pay. The staff is very professional and polite. I would recomed this Temp for looking for employment.
Pros
job placement was fast
Cons
no holiday or vacation pay
Professional
Associate (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJune 20, 2017
This establishment is very well put together, I enjoy how organized everything is and professional. The management works in a timely fashion.I learned that time is everything and presentation is the most important part of an introduction.
Great management
Lead Server/busser (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 10, 2017
The people forwarding events to the employees were always very helpful. I never had any problems getting assignments and finding the location of them.
Pros
Lots of amazing food!
not to bad
Kelly Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIJune 8, 2017
its a good place if u are just looking for some quick job or just a little extra cash to play with. they will find u a job in days after applying staff is really friendly
Pros
lunch at good times some times u get 2
Cons
short breaks
Great place
Personal Representative/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 16, 2017
TemPositions is a great place to work. The work/life balance is fair and you're given different tasks to make your job less tedious. They offer great training for the first two weeks and give you the tools you need to the job correctly. However if you keep making the same mistakes they will give you warnings about it and will not hesitate to let you go. I would suggest working here for anyone that's looking for a start in staffing.
don't waste your time
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 10, 2017
If you want to be a recruiter, don't waste your time. There are better staffing agencies. If you are looking for a job, don't waste your time either, good opportunities with credible companies come once in a while.
no pool table there
davis staffing warehouse assoiciate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 12, 2017
when i started there i was under the impression i would land a great job thru them. i would work as hard and be on time for assingments but i grew wary of assingments ending and not having steady work.
Pros
not many
Cons

Want to know more about TemPositions?

Ask a question
It is a great company
Project Coordinator / Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2017
I had two super-great representatives. The company is fair, professional and friendly. They are prompt with payments.

There has been a bit of turnover which has been a disappointment, especially since my representative moved on to greener pastures.

I still think the company is great!
Pros
Prompt Pay Schedule
Cons
A company is only as good as its workers. There have been some bad apples.
Generous
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 26, 2017
They are so flexible, always willing to help you find a job that best matches your skills and what you're looking for. I was always able to have a job and temp to permanent position
Pros
great experience
Cons
waiting for jobs call
wouldn't recommend
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  grosebeckJanuary 25, 2017
had a job i really liked worked there for a week and got relocated
the 2nd job they gave me was really far away and a totally opposite shift.
Its what you make of it
substitute teacher (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 20, 2017
Its not easy being a substitute teacher and everyone seems like they want to blame you but Tempositions understands that and gives you the benefit of the doubt even when you feel like crying.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Lack of jobs
Good company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 27, 2016
Owners were great. Very progressive environment. Good opportunities. Allowed me to work from home part time. Great employees
Pros
Great owners
Cons
Closed Long Island office
Very Professional, considerate and
Teacher's Aide, (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 31, 2016
Working for this company fit right into my schedule being i am a single mother. They worked with you when it came to personal emergencies. The assignments given to me where very reasonable when it came to commuting to and from work. My rep was also amazing and had either a solution or answer to any concerns i had. I would recommend this job to anyone looking to work with children
good place for entry level professionals
Staffing/Recruiter Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2016
good place to get your start in the staffing and recruiting world. Growth is limited, management been there 10,20,30 years. salary paid so that good and benefit is decent.
Pros
good place for entry level professionals
Cons
no growth
N/a
Network Operator (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYOctober 10, 2016
Temporary agent. Did not work long.
Was only their 3 months.
Was going out of business. dept. closed .
all employee's laid off...
Productive and fullfilling
Chef for Hire (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 21, 2016
Tempositions is a company I love working for my recruiter is very efficient and apt in choosing jobs for my high end catering or a managing food consultant and or food stylist position my co-workers are fun to work with the level of knowledge including my own is mind blowing I enjoy the creative pool and rapport we have the hardest part of the job can be the clients but you look beyond and compromise the most enjoyable part of my job Is the different people I meet and the exotic ingredients I work with I LOVE WORKING WITH FOOD and therefor I LOVE MY JOB
Pros
Great recruter
excellent
School Professional / Administrative (Current Employee) –  differsJuly 7, 2016
Great company very reliable. Assignments are always accurate. Tempositions is great with there employees. So far very satisfied with working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TemPositions. Our community is ready to answer.