Temps, Inc. Employee Reviews

Not enough work
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  So CaliforniaJuly 3, 2017
They did not give me enough jobs, it was a temp agency and I had not had any real experience with New Home Sales. I had a lot of experience in Resale homes and also experience with Short Sales.
The jobs they did send me to were very frustating because the other ladies would not show me the computer program or teach me anything about it. I was so hungry to learn but did not get any help from anyone. I was just there to give tours of the homes and I felt I was to intelligent to settle for that.
Good people
Lead Usher/Ticket Handler/Door Security Positions (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJune 24, 2017
An overall good company, good staff that are respectful to other employees and a good sense of paying on time. Could work on confirmation of info, sometimes the wrong address is given out.
Productive hectic fun work place
San Jose Ca- Project surveyor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 7, 2017
Well this a great company to work for with lots of steps to get into for any position you apply for. The management is great and helpfull with any given situation. Workplace culture is very diverse and overcrowding. Hardest part of the job was rushing to the next station which is usally a ten mintute gap between large crowds of passengers. But the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with people from every contintent of the world we live in.
Pros
Great pay plus free train rides
Cons
Long work Hours
Productive, easy and fun to work at.
Event Usher (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CANovember 24, 2015
This is an on-call job I came across with. My first time experience was amazing. I was in charge of guiding the patrons to their destinations and made sure they were safe at all times. Event ushers are basically in every corner, very friendly staff and I was able to interact with a lot of people which made it a great experience. I had to stand for long hours but it sure is an easy, outgoing job and I love it.
Loved the flexibility of the job.
Staffing Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 17, 2015
.Wonderful staffing job. I was allowed to turn down jobs if I had plans, but I seldom did. If a job was far away or at a facility that was particularly difficult to work at, I was able to negotiate for a higher salary. I was given a higher salary when accounts called in and requested that I return to their facility. I had a very good working relationship with the office staff. I can not speak highly enough of this company.
Pros
steady work, great income, great office staff
Cons
hard for me to say no to an assignment
good working environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 5, 2015
it was a good company to work for until the company shut down, consistent with hours and good learning experience, the management was always fair
Staff Nurse
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 21, 2014
This was a good company. I only had problems with work availability. I would have liked to work more.
Great company
RN (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 6, 2014
i liked the way the office manager went out of his way to support the temp staff in the field.
Pros
lots of work
Cons
it was temp work not prem
Temps Inc.
PRN Nurse (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 10, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company. I worked consistently. The management staff were courteous, professional, and worked really hard to support employees and employers.
Awesome
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 9, 2013
Best place to work probably why they closed. Management was great, places were easy pay was good
Hectic environment with tough hours
Call Center Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOMay 1, 2013
I worked the weekend shift acting as the manager of the weekend call center. I would staff temporary nurses in hospitals and log all of the data into the computer system. The management who trained me were not very helpful or nice, and I only worked with one other person during the time that I was there.
Pros
Decent pay, I enjoyed working on the computer
Cons
Working 40 hours Friday-Sunday was very draining
did temp jobs for lots of receptionist
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, ohioOctober 24, 2012
it was a lot of variety of work it was great I love working with people
Pros
working different jobs every week
Cons
working further away from home some
very good place to work for
LPN (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 23, 2012
Temps was a great place to work for, our team of professionals were considered the best
Pros
great hourly wage, flexible schedule
Cons
no quantees for hours
Very creative up beat environment
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOJuly 20, 2012
Communicating with nurses and medical facilities to get temp positions filled. I learned many different things in the medical administrative side. I worked with management to run an experiment for staffing out of state. My co-workers were always very supportive and helpful when needed. The hardest part of my job was not having organization with our systems. I enjoyed talking and getting to know how I could help provide people with work.
Pros
decision making and working with other temps inc. offices
Cons
job stability, experiment of the position.
good company to work for!
Cna/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMarch 28, 2012
I really enjoyed working for Temps Inc. I had the chance to work at many hospitals and had the opportunity to meet some awesome people. I learned a lot from my nursing experience.