Tempur-Pedic Employee Reviews in United States

Exciting place to work with lots of opportunity
HR (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 8, 2014
The passion and commitment is palpable as you walk throughout the new global headquarters. The amazing new building inspires innovation and collaboration while providing a scenic view of the rolling hills of Lexington, KY. With a Guckenheimer cafe, a Starbucks, and an impressive gym and locker room there is not much more an employee can ask for.

This is a very exciting time to be with Tempur Sealy. The company is growing and moving fast. We are leading and transforming the mattress industry. Tempur Sealy is definitely a company to watch.
Pros
great new headquarters, love the building, everyone is very friendly, culture incorporates wellness and passion!
Cons
very fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture... is not for everyone.
It was ok workplace. If you could have great team members you could trust and help would be a great place to work. Treat us with more respect.
Technician I, Fabrication (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, New MexicoOctober 13, 2013
Management is terrible. Did not treat co-workers fair. Specially when we made a mistake. They wrote us up every time. Very micro-managed. My co-workers were great, (night shift)except the people on days, were not team players. It was awful...alot of back stabbing. People fighting and not owning up to their mistakes. Our Supervisor Alicia was out of control. she had her favorite people. The work was very very physcial,demanding job. Very stressful, operating equipment and building mattresess. The training was not very good. The people who have been their a long time did there best. Not there fault. ( I worked at INTEL and their Traning was the best!) I did like my job, took pride and never never worked so hard (Physcially).
Pros
they did treat us numerous times, it was nice. health benefits were good.
Cons
not treated fairly, new team (night shift), old members did not adapt to change. half the workforce could not speak english, alot of overtime, shrothanded.
prductive and fun workplace
nationa sales rep for NY CT ans NJ (Former Employee) –  You work in the area where yoiu live it's greatJanuary 10, 2012
Work hard Play hard with a basketball court and weight room in the corporate office. Not getting the materials on time that you need for the stores
Productive fun work place with pool table and great staff
Infrastructure Technician (Current Employee) –  Infrastructure TeamJune 21, 2012
this was a great place for advancement but looks like it is headed for outsourcing.
Fast paced accounting environment
Staff Accountant - Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 29, 2014
Productive corporate environment dealing with retail mattresses
Everyone sleeps better on a tempur
Global Vice President, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 6, 2013
Tempur is all about the opportunities! Great people, great products.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tempur-Pedic. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2