Tempur-Pedic Employee Reviews

SQL developer
SQL BI [SSIS/SSRS] (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 15, 2017
i have got good challenged work with my firm and i have learned advanced and implementing tools for development and management was we have a good big team
Mostly a great experience.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 1, 2017
Tempur Pedic is a great organization. I was able to use my skill sets in all aspects of the job. The work environment is held to a high standard. The team I worked with were some of the most skilled people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Management staff lack personal skills.
Production team
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Duffield, VAFebruary 8, 2017
Tempur pedic was a great place to work. The only issue was they had to lay off people a lot. I left here in order to better myself and be more financially stable for my family.
tempur pedic
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 22, 2015
my job is great but its time to look more into my career and start my experience more in criminal justices . a typical day at work was when , my boss ask me if I wanted to move up too become a line helper and run the production line by myself. I have learn lots of different ways to work as a team player and become a head of learning new things. management at my work is good. they are ways making sure we are working safe and no one gets hurt. my co worker have to become part of my family because we work 50 hours a week. the hardest part of my job is when people don't want to work together that's when everything don't goes that well. the most enjoyable thing about my work is that am becoming more successful at what I do as a line helper.
Pros
30 min lunches
Cons
we get three breaks because its a 10 hour shift and we get 401k and health insurance
Fast paced accounting environment
Staff Accountant - Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 29, 2014
Productive corporate environment dealing with retail mattresses
Exciting place to work with lots of opportunity
HR (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 8, 2014
The passion and commitment is palpable as you walk throughout the new global headquarters. The amazing new building inspires innovation and collaboration while providing a scenic view of the rolling hills of Lexington, KY. With a Guckenheimer cafe, a Starbucks, and an impressive gym and locker room there is not much more an employee can ask for.

This is a very exciting time to be with Tempur Sealy. The company is growing and moving fast. We are leading and transforming the mattress industry. Tempur Sealy is definitely a company to watch.
Pros
Great new headquarters, Love the building, Everyone is very friendly, Culture incorporates wellness and passion!
Cons
Very fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture... is not for everyone.
Everyone sleeps better on a tempur
Global Vice President, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 6, 2013
Tempur is all about the opportunities! Great people, great products.
It was ok workplace. If you could have great team members you could trust and help would be a great place to work. Treat us with more respect.
Technician I, Fabrication (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, New MexicoOctober 13, 2013
Management is terrible. Did not treat co-workers fair. Specially when we made a mistake. They wrote us up every time. Very micro-managed. My co-workers were great, (night shift)except the people on days, were not team players. It was awful...alot of back stabbing. People fighting and not owning up to their mistakes. Our Supervisor Alicia was out of control. she had her favorite people. The work was very very physcial,demanding job. Very stressful, operating equipment and building mattresess. The training was not very good. The people who have been their a long time did there best. Not there fault. ( I worked at INTEL and their Traning was the best!) I did like my job, took pride and never never worked so hard (Physcially).
Pros
They did treat us numerous times, it was nice. Health benefits were good.
Cons
Not treated fairly, new team (night shift), old members did not adapt to CHANGE. half the workforce could not speak english, alot of overtime, shrothanded.
Productive fun work place with pool table and great staff
Infrastructure Technician (Current Employee) –  Infrastructure TeamJune 21, 2012
this was a great place for advancement but looks like it is headed for outsourcing.
prductive and fun workplace
nationa sales rep for NY CT ans NJ (Former Employee) –  You work in the area where yoiu live it's greatJanuary 10, 2012
Work hard Play hard with a basketball court and weight room in the corporate office. Not getting the materials on time that you need for the stores

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tempur-Pedic. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5